Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
September 06, 2024, 02:15 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 04, 2024, 07:03 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 03, 2024, 06:49 AM

New Britain
August 27, 2024, 09:51 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
August 24, 2024, 01:51 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
August 15, 2024, 02:33 PM

Catalan protests
August 08, 2024, 12:59 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Fitness and Diet thread

(Read 101492 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Fitness and Diet thread
     Reply #210 - September 13, 2014, 09:13 AM

weird people are injecting oil into their muscles.

I was bored and looking through this thread. Actually think this guy looks cool  Tongue

It would be nice to be that strong. People would keep their mouth shut around you.

I would love to be all powerful, and this looks pretty darn close Smiley

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
     Reply #211 - September 13, 2014, 03:04 PM

^ Except that anybody who actually works out (and for that matter, many people who don't) can easily tell he's not strong and doesn't have much real muscle, and in any situation requiring strength he wouldn't be able to deliver! I'm sure people laugh at that guy wherever he goes. I would.
     Reply #212 - September 13, 2014, 03:30 PM

^
    Was tempted to post the above myself.  More often than not, that level of "muscle" would be a hindrance in an actual fight etc.. being a human cloud doesn't necessarily imply that you are strong.
    Synthol muscle isn't functional strength.

This guy is hilarious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-trmDY7aZXo

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #213 - September 13, 2014, 03:59 PM

Those ugly arm muscles and then he has an old man's fatty belly. I hope he doesn't skip leg day!

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #214 - September 13, 2014, 04:01 PM

CT Cheesy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWACCWBzAmc

Reply #215 - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM

Those ugly arm muscles and then he has an old man's fatty belly. I hope he doesn't skip leg day!

Everyday is leg day.

Reply #216 - September 13, 2014, 11:19 PM

I was bored and looking through this thread. Actually think this guy looks cool  Tongue

It would be nice to be that strong. People would keep their mouth shut around you.

I would love to be all powerful, and this looks pretty darn close Smiley

Probably the only reason someone would keep their mouth shut around a guy with stupidly large muscles is because they assume he could break into 'roid rage at any time. Not because they were afraid of his muscles, but because they were afraid of having their ear or nose bit off by the crazy idiot who destroyed his synapses with steroids and has no self control or rational thought left.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #217 - September 14, 2014, 12:29 AM

Probably the only reason someone would keep their mouth shut around a guy with stupidly large muscles is because they assume he could break into 'roid rage at any time. Not because they were afraid of his muscles, but because they were afraid of having their ear or nose bit off by the crazy idiot who destroyed his synapses with steroids and has no self control or rational thought left.

That would do me just fine too. It's doesn't matter the reason they keep their mouth shut, as long as they do. If people can't find it in themselves to respect me as a human being, I don't mind the above alternative -that they fear my mental instability.

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
     Reply #218 - September 14, 2014, 01:36 AM

Maybe you should just find better company, if the people you associate with cannot remain pleasant.

Reply #219 - September 14, 2014, 01:49 AM

Maybe you should just find better company, if the people you associate with cannot remain pleasant.

I would move to Mars, but I hear the oxygen is terrible. So, for now, I'm stuck on Earth.

Well, I'm off to lift some weights. I will post some pictures when I'm as scary looking as our comrade above.

Here's my inspiration (completely seriously, I rather like this look):

http://bestbuildmuscleguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/bodybuilding-women-workoutsfemale-bodybuilding-guide-workoutsroutinebodybuilding-blrtrebv.jpg

Reply #220 - September 14, 2014, 02:23 AM

Well, good luck, and when you get like that, don't ever go swimming.

Reply #221 - September 14, 2014, 09:43 AM

I love swimming

Reply #222 - September 14, 2014, 09:51 AM

I can't swim :( I know I'd enjoy it. Haven't learnt for the last 10 years cause of the stupid aurat thing. Maybe I'll learn now.. better late than never!
     Reply #223 - September 14, 2014, 09:55 AM

Go for it! I can't name many things (imo) more enjoyable than swimming in the ocean whilst the current carries you away.

• Re: The Fitness and Diet thread
     Reply #224 - September 14, 2014, 03:15 PM

Oh my god, that is gold  Cheesy He looks like he's never seriously worked out in his life. Every single exercise he does, he repeatedly jiggles a small amount of weight a couple inches and back again with nonexistent form.
     Reply #225 - September 14, 2014, 03:21 PM

Moustafa attributes his success to 3lbs of chicken, 1lbs of steak or fish, and four cups of almonds washed down with two gallons of water and three liters of protein shakes.  Or in his words, “I eat a lot of like, protein, and like, you know, I like my this my nutri-, this like my nutrition.”

lol'd at that.
    Also, he apparently has a 500lb bench press but I can't find any evidence of his lifts.

Reply #226 - September 14, 2014, 03:31 PM

I sometimes use less strict form at the end of a workout just to squeeze a few reps out.

Reply #227 - September 14, 2014, 03:34 PM

That's why it's named the suicide grip  whistling2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nux_GQk6lsI

Reply #228 - October 06, 2014, 09:08 PM

Changed my workout from commercial gymming to calisthenics, HIT & boxing.
    I've never been more vascular in my life  cool2

Reply #229 - October 06, 2014, 09:53 PM

Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #230 - October 08, 2014, 09:06 AM

Metric system
    Height: 173-5
    Weight: 58
    Bodyfat: less than 0
    Body type: worst there is

Workout plan/reason
    To gain some weight, not bodybuilding though
    Push/pull/leg

Diet
    Given up.

Yeah so anyone know how to slow down my metabolism? I managed to gain weight at one point, to about 65, then Ramadan came and I lost 12kh (doc said it was just improper diet). Also anyway to increase appetite? Sick of looking like a 14yo.
     Reply #231 - October 08, 2014, 09:16 AM

My husband is freakishly thin, and tall, too. I think he's only 10 lbs heavier than me, but he's several inches taller. He eats a ton, but he never seems to gain any weight.

The only thing that ever keeps weight on him is if he drinks things like Ensure or some generic protein shake every day. He's been doing that since sometime last month, and he's started to gain just a little, maybe 5 lbs, which, on him, is significant. If you haven't tried that, it may be worth a shot.
     Reply #232 - October 08, 2014, 09:28 AM

Freakishly thin, yes, freakishly tall, no. 174 is only bout 5'8". Yeah, I can keep my weight up if I drink protein shakes, but they're too expensive. Ah well. Guess im stuck like this.
     Reply #233 - October 08, 2014, 09:33 AM

I'm sure there's other things, just nothing we've thought of yet. He also doesn't care for sweets, so the tried and true method of eating a ton of cake and ice cream won't work here. Grin
     Reply #234 - October 08, 2014, 10:02 AM

Last thing you want to do in order to gain weight, is to eat sweets and candies and bad type of fat. You might not even gain weight (do you really want to gain in weight like that?), but your insides will be like an obese old man but on the outside you'll still be thin and weak. What lua's husband is doing sounds very good. Protein and stuff like that, and trying to gain weight in muscles would be the best. Good luck!

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #235 - October 08, 2014, 06:32 PM

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 196lbs
    BodyFat%: Around 12%
    Body Type: Not too sure lol, I would assume somewhere between a meso and ecto.
    Current goal: To weigh 176lbs.

Reply #236 - October 08, 2014, 09:26 PM

Man that's fucking depressing to read Grin

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #237 - October 09, 2014, 07:30 AM

y

Reply #238 - October 09, 2014, 02:08 PM

It's like the reverse of me right now.

Reply #239 - October 11, 2014, 04:05 PM

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »