Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

France Muslims were in d...
June 23, 2024, 09:58 PM

Eid Al-Adha
June 22, 2024, 09:51 PM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

What happens in these day...
by akay
June 08, 2024, 12:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Iranian joining in!

(Read 36882 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Iranian joining in!
     Reply #150 - August 03, 2010, 08:15 PM

It's great being a brown guy in Canada.. assuming your somewhat good-looking and have a decent body. I couldn't imagine how picking up girls works in Desiland.  wacko

Yo, are you in TO?

Cos I am in TO too.
     Reply #151 - August 03, 2010, 08:16 PM

I'm in Shit-town, Alberta. Calgary is my home city.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #152 - August 03, 2010, 08:17 PM

That's it I'm off to Lahore..  I'm quite white and I speak a Semitic language as well.  

Goddamn it, your going to have to fight the chicks off.

White and musalmaan?

If that doesn't drop their knickers, nothing will.

Reply #153 - August 03, 2010, 08:17 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I would take them with a pinch of salt. I bet most of them are fake profiles. I wont trust such sites at all.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #154 - August 03, 2010, 08:18 PM

Goddamn it, your going to have to fight the chicks off.

White and musalmaan?

If that doesn't drop their knickers, nothing will.

Actually ras111 is Maltese and a non-Muslim.  Cheesy

Reply #155 - August 03, 2010, 08:18 PM

Sweetie. You're a girl. Dont matter what skin colour you are. In Pakistani streets, every male stares (and stares hard!) at any passing girl/woman!  whistling2

Then I can understand why women would resort to wearing the niqab  Cheesy
     Reply #156 - August 03, 2010, 08:19 PM

Lying is bad 4 u

Afro
     Reply #157 - August 03, 2010, 08:19 PM

Keep looking!

If we have to keep looking, isn't it obvious that the most Kurds do not want to be part of Iran? Kurds of Iraq, Syria, Iran and Turkey want to unite in Kurdistan. They have been struggling for Kurdistan for last hundred years. Looks like PersoAryanism has a Fascistic outlook.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #158 - August 03, 2010, 08:19 PM

niqaab in Pakistan = EPIC FAIL!

Men still wont and dont stop staring.

Reply #159 - August 03, 2010, 08:20 PM

So you think it was the "white" factor working in my favour?

Damn, and I thought it was my charm.

So basically I could have been an arsehole and they would have still put out?
     Reply #160 - August 03, 2010, 08:21 PM

It's great being a brown guy in Canada.. assuming your somewhat good-looking and have a decent body. I couldn't imagine how picking up girls works in Desiland.  wacko

Probably something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7C_5NB4bSU
     Reply #161 - August 03, 2010, 08:22 PM

Yeah. Brown people have immensely low self-esteem and have a slave-mentality when it comes to dealing with white people. Pakistanis and North Indians especially since they are desperate to be anything but brown.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #162 - August 03, 2010, 08:22 PM

If we have to keep looking, isn't it obvious that the most Kurds do not want to be part of Iran? Kurds of Iraq, Syria, Iran and Turkey want to unite in Kurdistan. They have been struggling for Kurdistan for last hundred years. Looks like PersoAryanism has a Fascistic outlook.

and that is why after being around Iranian forums since 2006 until last year, I have realised all these Pan-Iranists have only one thing in common:

They all act like Iran is the centre of the universe and deserves to be treated as such by non-Iranians.

Oh no no...charm is icing on the cake. The handsome dashing charming foreigner makes women wet their snatches here.

Reply #163 - August 03, 2010, 08:23 PM

niqaab in Pakistan = EPIC FAIL!

Men still wont and dont stop staring.

I'm glad I don't have any male cousins in pakistan  dance
     Reply #164 - August 03, 2010, 08:23 PM

Yeah. Brown people have immensely low self-esteem and have a slave-mentality when it comes to dealing with white people. Pakistanis and North Indians especially since they are desperate to be anything but brown.

+1

I find that South Indians dont really care about such shit. They are some of the most super cool people I have known in my life.  Afro

Reply #165 - August 03, 2010, 08:23 PM

In my experience, the more you cover the more the men want to look.

I almost never look at chicks in bikinis, cos its boring.

I prefer for the woman to be covered, but not look like a walking tent.

I think the sari is the hottest outfit out there!!!

I love chicks in saris, especially the way indians wear them.

It gives me such a hard on just looking at them.
     Reply #166 - August 03, 2010, 08:25 PM

Actually ras111 is Maltese and a non-Muslim.  Cheesy

I could always pretend I'm Lebanese or something, quite a lot of them are fair skinned as well.  Do you have to look Anglo Saxon to be considered white over there?  I look Italian.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #167 - August 03, 2010, 08:25 PM

+1

I find that South Indians dont really care about such shit. They are some of the most super cool people I have known in my life.  Afro

South Indian people are chill. Its only with north and middle indians (including Bengalis) you get that nasty fair-skin vs darker skin hate going. North India is a psychological mess when you think about it.

Reply #168 - August 03, 2010, 08:26 PM

My cousin used to know a group of Indians that hated being Indian. They would only speak in English, listen to English songs and movies, and always talk about how being Indian sucks and that they would rather be something else. Oh, and those kids actually live in India.
     Reply #169 - August 03, 2010, 08:26 PM

I also like the skirt and bustier.

http://www.millionairebombay.com/index.php?cPath=12
     Reply #170 - August 03, 2010, 08:27 PM

South Indian people are chill. Its only with north and middle indians (including Bengalis) you get that nasty fair-skin vs darker skin hate going. North India is a psychological mess when you think about it.

Not necessarily. One Malayali girl at my school talks about how her mother always tells her not to go out in the sun and put on this skin lightening cream.  wacko However, I do agree I see this problem mostly among North Indians.
     Reply #171 - August 03, 2010, 08:28 PM

I could always pretend I'm Lebanese or something, quite a lot of them are fair skinned as well.  Do you have to look Anglo Saxon to be considered white over there?  I look Italian.

Weird thing, is there are some of them over there that are quite light skinned.

Feature wise they are indian, but their skin colour is more mediteranean.
     Reply #172 - August 03, 2010, 08:28 PM

I could always pretend I'm Lebanese or something, quite a lot of them are fair skinned as well.  Do you have to look Anglo Saxon to be considered white over there?  I look Italian.

Hey as long as you dont look and sound like a typical Paki...you're good to go.  Afro

Reply #173 - August 03, 2010, 08:29 PM

+1

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #174 - August 03, 2010, 08:30 PM

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies.

Even if Pan-Iranism never works out some day, the ideology is wonderful of keeping that close cultural connection between the nations. Who knows what Iran will be like in 50 years, will there be something like an "EU" some day? Would be nice to see.

Afro
     Reply #175 - August 03, 2010, 08:30 PM

I preferred the darker ones though, they seemed quite exotic to me...and they gave it up a lot easier than the lighter ones did.
     Reply #176 - August 03, 2010, 08:31 PM

My cousin used to know a group of Indians that hated being Indian. They would only speak in English, listen to English songs and movies, and always talk about how being Indian sucks and that they would rather be something else. Oh, and those kids actually live in India.

I think 90% of east Indian culture sucks too, to be perfectly honest. I like our ancient shit, but in general I'm not a proud bengali either. That being said, I have no racial complex. I love being brown and I'd never pick anything else. I have no desire to lighten my skin, I make it darker when I can. But that's because I was raised mostly in the west and not infected with that east Indian light-skin fanaticism.

Reply #177 - August 03, 2010, 08:32 PM

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies.

Even if Pan-Iranism never works out some day, the ideology is wonderful of keeping that close cultural connection between the nations. Who knows what Iran will be like in 50 years, will there be something like an "EU" some day? Would be nice to see.

Afro

Dude, no one wants to be in an Iranian union.
     Reply #178 - August 03, 2010, 08:32 PM

I preferred the darker ones though, they seemed quite exotic to me...and they gave it up a lot easier than the lighter ones did.

Darker Indian girls are generally better looking because they also tend to be healthier. Some of the ugliest brown people are the 'fair' ones - ie never go out in the sun. They also tend to have terrible bodies, while south asian girls (who are comfortable with their skin color) are more fitter.

Reply #179 - August 03, 2010, 08:33 PM

Dude, there was this bengali chick in my class.

Hot is the only word I can use to describe her. She had beatiful eyes, and hot bod.

But she totally blew me off.  wacko
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »