Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 09:48 PM

New Britain
September 24, 2024, 10:45 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Iranian joining in!

(Read 37911 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Iranian joining in!
     Reply #120 - August 03, 2010, 07:43 PM

I'm a big perso-phile. I love everything to do with Persia - both pre-islamic and post-islamic - they contributed immensely to both eastern and western civilizations. I dislike Pan-Iranianism precisely because of that, because it takes the richness and diversity of Iranian civilization and just anally rapes and mutilates it repeatedly - again and again and again.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #121 - August 03, 2010, 07:46 PM

Oh yes. There is no doubt about the Persian legacy rich in history, culture, tradition, statesmanship (I am a BIG fan of Koroush-e-Bozorg - Cyrus the Great), language, music, and food! Smiley

Pan-Iranism just takes all that pride and heritage a step too far methinks.  mysmilie_977

You are always going to find people who take it too far.  It is no surprise that most Pan Iranists are in the diasporas.  I'm proud of my heritage yet I was always deeply suspicious of people with pan ideologies.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #122 - August 03, 2010, 07:46 PM

The farvahar?

(Clicky for piccy!)

Yeah that is popular among young Iranians around the world irrespective of religious beliefs who see it not as a religious symbol (it actually is!) like the cross, start of david etc but as a symbol of Iranian pride worldwide.

Muslims, Bahais, Atheists, Agnostics, Zoroastrians, Christians, and Jews from Iranian diaspora who are big on the whole nationalism stuff wear it all the time.

wacko

Well, my cousin in India knows some people that wear the cross as a fashion statement, and they're Hindu not Christian.
     Reply #123 - August 03, 2010, 07:46 PM

I lost my virginity to a Persian girl, she was Afghan rather than Iranian but yes, Persian girls are hawt.
     Reply #124 - August 03, 2010, 07:48 PM

I like both Persian girls and names. I think they are really beautiful  Smiley
     Reply #125 - August 03, 2010, 07:50 PM

The funny thing is it is VERY similar (if not a copy) of the apparently much older Assyrian symbol for their god Ashur!

(Clicky for piccy!)

The Nazis made use of a similar sign.

http://byemylife.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nazi10patches.jpg

It goes to remind me of Indians and the swastika.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/09/25/swastika_lead_wideweb__470x289,0.jpg

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #126 - August 03, 2010, 07:50 PM

I lost my virginity to a Persian girl, she was Afghan rather than Iranian but yes, Persian girls are hawt.

Roll Eyes

How i miss the days when I was single.

You know what I would really have liked to have done - shag a girl from every country.
     Reply #127 - August 03, 2010, 07:53 PM

Good luck in Wales.
     Reply #128 - August 03, 2010, 07:54 PM

So far I have covered most of europe and lots of asia. Haven't shagged a scottish minx yet.

I hear they're fine.
     Reply #129 - August 03, 2010, 07:54 PM

You know what I would really have liked to have done - shag a girl from ANY country.

whistling2

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #130 - August 03, 2010, 07:55 PM

Good luck in Wales.

why do you say that?

Actually had me a welsh lass once, dont remember much I was pissed out of my mind.
     Reply #131 - August 03, 2010, 07:56 PM

You know what I would really have liked to have done - shag a girl from ANY country.

whistling2

WHAT? Huh? Huh?

get one of those punjabi girls, they're hot for it all the time.
     Reply #132 - August 03, 2010, 07:57 PM

why do you say that?

Actually had me a welsh lass once, dont remember much I was pissed out of my mind.

Was a joke. I say dumb stuff. It's my thing.
     Reply #133 - August 03, 2010, 08:00 PM

WHAT? Huh? Huh?

get one of those punjabi girls, they're hot for it all the time.

I wish I could...but I live with my parents and every other woman in this city of mine is either ugly or wearing a niqaab.  Cry

I really wanna gtfo of Pakistan permanently!

That being said, if I was in Lahore or Islamabad or Karachi...maybe I would have been luckier.

Reply #134 - August 03, 2010, 08:03 PM

I wish I could...but I live with my parents and every other woman in this city of mine is either ugly or wearing a niqaab.  Cry

I really wanna gtfo of Pakistan permanently!

That being said, if I was in Lahore or Islamabad or Karachi...maybe I would have been luckier.

What about those sites I showed you man?  Are they the deal?

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

Reply #135 - August 03, 2010, 08:04 PM

Dude, if i could get laid left right and center in pakistan, you can too.

In islamabad, I shagged so many girls, I was going nuts.

Pakistani women will put out so fast, its shocking, I went to a friends wedding "sangeet" and shagged 2 girls in the same night.
     Reply #136 - August 03, 2010, 08:05 PM

What about those sites I showed you man?  Are they the deal?

What sites?  Huh?

I dont recall...

Dude, if i could get laid left right and center in pakistan, you can too.

In islamabad, I shagged so many girls, I was going nuts.

Pakistani women will put out so fast, its shocking, I went to a friends wedding "sangeet" and shagged 2 girls in the same night.

That's coz you a fuckin white-boy foreigner! South Asian women/men get boners for good looking foreign white boys/girls!

Reply #137 - August 03, 2010, 08:06 PM

Damn Pakistani girls love me - its cute when they realise I'm Bongo, not Paki. They can be pretty slutty here, if it weren't for their ridiculous stalkerish brothers who like watching there every move.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #138 - August 03, 2010, 08:08 PM

@ atheist.pk

You'll have better luck with white girls if you don't seem overwhelmingly Indian.  Afro

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #139 - August 03, 2010, 08:08 PM

What sites?  Huh?

I dont recall...
    That's coz you a fuckin white-boy foreigner! South Asian women/men get boners for good looking foreign white boys/girls!

They do that to even pakistanis visiting from Britain. I had to cover my face coz guys in azad mega mart were perving lol  
     Reply #140 - August 03, 2010, 08:08 PM

Another thing about Kurds that I would like to point out, for those of you who know Iranians, you know that there is a certain "Iranian phenotype", basically if I were to see someone with this phenotype, I would instantly say "oh he must be Iranian" (shape of the face, position of the eyes, nose, etc...). Kurds pretty much have this exact phenotype, I believe mtDNA tests show they're extremely close to Persians in Iran.

This is a very Fascistic concept. The Nazis believed the exactly the same thing.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #141 - August 03, 2010, 08:10 PM

Everyone gets "boners" for everyone else.

I always fancied the ethnic flavour myself.

So why dont you come here and get it on with some white/black chicks? They'll probably think you are some kind of exotic animal and fuck you brainless.

At least thats what my paki buddies seem to do. Those guys are like horn dogs they are always getting the punani here.
     Reply #142 - August 03, 2010, 08:11 PM

@ atheist.pk

You'll have better luck with white girls if you don't seem overwhelmingly Indian.  Afro

Oh trust me, I am those 'gora' complexion types  Tongue Plus I speak English in a rather well mannered Brit accent.

The problem is I dont live in a country of white girls. Yet.

So why dont you come here and get it on with some white/black chicks? They'll probably think you are some kind of exotic animal and fuck you brainless.

I'd be honoured.  bunny

Reply #143 - August 03, 2010, 08:11 PM

It's great being a brown guy in Canada.. assuming your somewhat good-looking and have a decent body. I couldn't imagine how picking up girls works in Desiland.  wacko

Reply #144 - August 03, 2010, 08:13 PM

They do that to even pakistanis visiting from Britain. I had to cover my face coz guys in azad mega mart were perving lol  

Sweetie. You're a girl. Dont matter what skin colour you are. In Pakistani streets, every male stares (and stares hard!) at any passing girl/woman!  whistling2

Reply #145 - August 03, 2010, 08:14 PM

@ atheist.pk

Just keep the absinthe flowing, eventually their knickers come off.
     Reply #146 - August 03, 2010, 08:14 PM

Sweetie. You're a girl.

Lying is bad 4 u

Reply #147 - August 03, 2010, 08:14 PM

Cheesy

Reply #148 - August 03, 2010, 08:15 PM

What sites?  Huh?

I dont recall...

http://www.lavaplace.com/Personals/Lahore/40469/
    http://www.mehndi.com/index.asp
    http://www.onelovenet.com/index.cgi/def/listmembers/countryid/PK/

That's it I'm off to Lahore..  I'm quite white and I speak a Semitic language as well.  

Reply #149 - August 03, 2010, 08:15 PM

Just keep the absinthe flowing, eventually their knickers come off.

Cheesy @ knickers

- Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »