Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 09:48 PM

New Britain
September 24, 2024, 10:45 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New Ex Muslim

(Read 4395 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New Ex Muslim
     OP - November 19, 2010, 09:14 PM

Hi  Smiley
    my name is Mona (means wish or hope in Arabic )
    am 21 years old and  from Saudia Arabia (wowww i know  Tongue)
    I hate some aspects about Islam like ploygamy and Hejab. I think the  ideas about women in Islam are written by male     who found  women things for sexual gratification for men ( religious men tell us that God  has no gender or anything like him , but i find through many versuses that God of Islam is male thinks how to satisfy men to enter this new religion !!).
    I started to read and search and I find Iam not the only muslim that I have doubts about Islam and Mohmmad .  I will keep my athiesm faith secret thing because I do not want to hurt my family and I cant announce that because of religious environment that I have in my society . Until the changing that I hope come to my country may be I can announce my believe without fearing (so It will be secret forever  Tongue)
     thnkyu

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
  • Re: New Ex Musli,
     Reply #1 - November 19, 2010, 09:16 PM

Welcome, Mona  Smiley

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

• Re: New Ex Muslim
     Reply #2 - November 19, 2010, 09:17 PM

Welcome to the forum!  victory

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #3 - November 19, 2010, 09:24 PM

Welcome Mona

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #4 - November 19, 2010, 09:36 PM

Welcome!  Smiley
     Reply #5 - November 19, 2010, 09:42 PM

welcome mona. good to hear this site is not blocked in saudi arabia. what caused you to start doubting your religion ?

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #6 - November 19, 2010, 09:43 PM

Welcome to the forum, Mona. hugs

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #7 - November 19, 2010, 09:44 PM

Welcome and enjoy your stay  Afro
     Reply #8 - November 19, 2010, 10:56 PM

signwelcome tell us how you found this forum, and if you know other apostates in Sandy Arabia..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #9 - November 19, 2010, 11:11 PM

Hello Mona! It's great to have another Saudi here  Smiley
     Reply #10 - November 19, 2010, 11:25 PM

Welcome Mona!

Great to finally see your intro post!

Here have a parrot!   parrot far away hug
     Reply #11 - November 20, 2010, 12:16 AM

ahlan wa sahlan ya mona

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #12 - November 20, 2010, 01:21 AM

How come this site is not blocked in K.S.A? Or are you guys using VPN / proxies?

Until the changing that I hope come to my country may be I can announce my believe

I've recently started to think what it would take to make countries like Saudi Arabia less......mental. It'll have to be something so monumental that it changes the whole world, like maybe aliens visiting earth or meteors hitting all the religious places on Earth (it'll have to be all of them or else the ones unaffected would claim validity of their beliefs). In other words, something has to happen so big and not be caused by any humans, and totally not mentioned in the Quran/Hadith. So I think you're right, you'll have to keep your secret forever.
     Reply #13 - November 20, 2010, 01:48 AM

I think KSA will get better in tome, might take a lot of generations though, and the older generations have to die out first. I have many cousins who wouldn't wear the hijab if they didn't have to, ect. I imagine they wouldn't force their kids, or maybe their grandchildren, and slowly they'll become less and less religious.. Unless something big happens that has the opposite effect  wacko
     Reply #14 - November 20, 2010, 02:12 AM

Unless something big happens that has the opposite effect

Yes there's always a risk of that. When a religion come under fire the followers seem to show more zeal in their beliefs.

People will also make excuses. I know that some Muslims will never accept intelligent life making contact with humans,
    "If it was to happen, it would have been mentioned in the Quran or Hadith".
    They've also been prepped for it in case it does happen, because I've heard conspiracy theories that 'evil doers' are planning to fake an alien contact.
     Reply #15 - November 20, 2010, 02:46 AM

Hi.. hope you stay safe, Saudia is the worst place for a female ex muslim  Cry. You should look into ways of moving out somehow if you can.
     Reply #16 - November 20, 2010, 02:48 AM

They've also been prepped for it in case it does happen, because I've heard conspiracy theories that 'evil doers' are planning to fake an alien contact.

I'm sure they can't reject it if there are actual aliens popping up in their country, etc.. lol
     Reply #17 - November 20, 2010, 04:07 AM

hello mona.. welcome tp the forum, im also new in here...
    well mona, youre not alone, youre not the only one who has to make our apostasy in secret, bcoz of my family, also my country that doesnt accept atheism...

hope we can share about lot things and get lot of in common..
     Reply #18 - November 20, 2010, 04:09 AM

Hi.. hope you stay safe, Saudia is the worst place for a female ex muslim  Cry. You should look into ways of moving out somehow if you can.

i agree with that,, plan to move out to some places that could accept us to be whatever we want to be, its important
     Reply #19 - November 20, 2010, 08:17 AM

signwelcome
    Another proof to show that free thinking is natural and can't be curbed! It rears its head when least expected. Bravo!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #20 - November 20, 2010, 08:21 AM

Thanks guys Smiley
    some asked me how I know about this site . first i started to search athiests forum in Arabic language but All of them are blocked Cry
    so I  srearched in English and I found this site  Afro.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
     Reply #21 - November 20, 2010, 08:35 AM

one of Mohammd,s Hadith   that show how Islam portrayed the role of women in the society  look to one Mohmmad,s hadith :
    فعن أبي هريرة قال : قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : { إذا دعا الرجل امرأته إلى فراشه فأبت أن تجيء فبات غضبان عليها , لعنتها الملائكة حتى تصبح}متفقعليه)  .
    The translation :
    (If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses to come and sleep with him . The Angels curse her until the morning )
    That the role of women in Islam to satisfy men sexual desires !!
    http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-Arabic-Ask_Scholar/FatwaA/FatwaA&cid=1122528621342

Reply #22 - November 20, 2010, 09:52 AM

welcome to CEMB forums Mona, you will find this a beautiful place to vent out, you may have to keep your apostacy a secret to yourself and be careful of who you trust and share this with, im in a far liberal place but choose to keep my apostacy to myself.

Islam- it's just "another" religion!
     Reply #23 - November 20, 2010, 12:35 PM

Welcome Mona Smiley

Another sweet hadith re-women is:

لن يفلح قوم ولوا أمرهم إمرأة

People who put a woman in charge of matters will never prosper/be successful

grin12
     Reply #24 - November 20, 2010, 03:07 PM

As long the hajj money and most importantly oil money don't stop going to Saudi Arabia, I highly doubt anything would ever happen. US declares war on terror on every freakin muslim country but they would never do it to Saudia. Whole muslim world protect them and most importantly US have economical interests.

May be when oil prices get so high that America and Canada start using its own oil, there might be a chance.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #25 - November 21, 2010, 03:06 AM

^ Or hopefully when oil is replaced by renewable/synthetic sources of fuel/solar energy!
     Reply #26 - November 21, 2010, 09:26 AM

I will keep my athiesm faith secret thing because I do not want to hurt my family and I cant announce that because of religious environment that I have in my society . Until the changing that I hope come to my country may be I can announce my believe without fearing (so It will be secret forever  Tongue)
     thnkyu

Same here.  Cry At least I know that I'm not alone.  far away hug

Welcome Mona. Hope to see you around.  piggy

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
    ~ Douglas Adams
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »