Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
September 24, 2024, 10:45 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 20, 2024, 04:09 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: All of you are idiots and your going to hell for denying Allah swt

(Read 8326 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • All of you are idiots and your going to hell for denying Allah swt
     OP - February 11, 2011, 01:40 AM

nah not really just wanted to get your attention =p.

Oh hi there person "yes you" I am Abdul a young "17" pakistani atheist *well tbh i prefer the word Free-Thinker but what ever floats your boat".  I became an atheist in early 2009. I have awlays been adicted to relegion and i wanted to study it but unlike some people i prefered to study all the abrahamic relegions along with pantheistc relegions >->. And what i found out was that islam isn't really the "relegion of peace"  but the quite oposite was ture. Then there were the illogical statements in the quran which increased my doubt.  Any who the sotry is very long but after 4 years on reaserching on the relegion *Islam and christianty were my main foucs" I denounced my relegion 2 years ago.  Yea i know 4 years is a long time but i wanted to be sure and know what i was doing. Anyhow i am currently living in pakistan and i am a quite out spoken athiests my self. My family know it and i am glad they accept my view, My teachers know it, and i critise islam when ever i get the chance. Now this can be a stupid thing to do in pakistan but i beleive a life lived in fear is a live not worth living.

Now that i get my relegious stats out of the way i guess  i can talk more about my self *oh how i love to do that =p*.  Anyways i am only 17 but i am a quite curious person. I have a great passion for astronomy i still remember when i read the first book on it back in 2003 i fell in love with it imediatly even though i hardly understood anything wirrten in that book =p  .  I am also greatly influnced by the Astronomer  Carl Sagan i heard about hi in 2005 and  ever since then he is has played a huge role in my life. I have never met him and i know i never will but i have always looked up to him as a father figure and mabye he also made me doubt my relegion Tongue. I am currently preparing for my GCSEs since i am planing to move to the UK and yes  astronomy is one of the subjects that i am taking.

Anyways I science freak, I am also a great fan of music and i mean realy music not listenting to people like Bebier, or gaga or what ever >_>. I have been lurking on the site for a while and finally decided to join hope i welcomed with open arms and not looked down upon cuase of my age Tongue. Also i almost forgot to add by now you would have noticed that I suck *for lack of a better word* at Spellings,puncutation, Grammer and sentence sturcuter that basicly cuase i have a minor cause delxia so sorry about that :/. But yes i'll try to be active on the site and post often once again sorry if the paragrahs that i wrote above don't make any sence =p.

P.s I didn't mean to offend anyone and if were offended by anything then i apologise. But then again if you were only offended but what i had to say then i guess you wouldn't have joined the fourms but meh =p.

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. [Carl Sagan]

Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. [carl sagan]
  • Re: All of you are idiots and your going to hell for denying Allah swt
     Reply #1 - February 11, 2011, 01:52 AM

nah not really just wanted to get your attention =p.

...... I am  "17" pakistani atheist *....

Damn in these modern days with internet these atheism is increasing exponentially.  Do you have any idea why that is so Shattered ??
    Anyhow i am currently living in pakistan and i am a quite out spoken athiests my self. My family know it and i am glad they accept my view, My teachers know it, and i critise islam when ever i get the chance. Now this can be a stupid thing to do in pakistan but i beleive a life lived in fear is a live not worth living.

those highlighted words are good., but you must keep in mind that living with a bit of fear  is more important than  dying., once the person it is no use unless there is great cause for being dead..
    Anyways I science freak,
    I am also a great fan of music
     I have been lurking on the site for a while 

well that says it all why you became an atheist at an young age ,  CEMB is filled with science freaks so join the company and welcome to forum dear Shattered

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - February 11, 2011, 02:56 AM

welcome !! you gotta get out of Pakistan asap man !!

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #3 - February 11, 2011, 03:07 AM

Welcome, Shattedre!

I like you a lot so far and I don't even mind your age, but I will not discuss anything on the forum with you. The reason is simple: your actions (spreading atheism in Pakistan) make you in my opinion, what they call in USA "a goner" and I don't want to get even mildly attached.

Take care.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #4 - February 11, 2011, 03:41 AM

Hey welcome shattered. Do what everyone else is saying. And be very careful of what you say as long as you are in Pakistan.

Anyways have a parrot.  parrot

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #5 - February 11, 2011, 05:53 AM

Hi I'm also a 17 year old pakistani [canadian] atheist.

How do you do?

Where in pakistan are you from? How do people react to your obviously radical thoughts?

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #6 - February 11, 2011, 08:02 AM

I thought this was going to be one of Tutsie's socks. 

Welcome, Shattered.   Smiley

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #7 - February 11, 2011, 08:53 AM

i have a minor cause delxia

How could a semi-illiterate man have known about astronomy 1400 seconds ago?

Be careful what you say in PK about prophet Muhammad salla walla halla.  You'd probably be better off with the "I just don't understand why you believe X" approach rather than making negative claims, you might live longer Smiley

Welcome!

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #8 - February 11, 2011, 01:03 PM

Oh hi there person "yes you" I am Abdul a young "17" pakistani atheist *well tbh i prefer the word Free-Thinker but what ever floats your boat".  I became an atheist in early 2009. I have awlays been adicted to relegion and i wanted to study it but unlike some people i prefered to study all the abrahamic relegions along with pantheistc relegions >->. And what i found out was that islam isn't really the "relegion of peace"  but the quite oposite was ture. Then there were the illogical statements in the quran which increased my doubt.  Any who the sotry is very long but after 4 years on reaserching on the relegion *Islam and christianty were my main foucs" I denounced my relegion 2 years ago.  Yea i know 4 years is a long time but i wanted to be sure and know what i was doing. Anyhow i am currently living in pakistan and i am a quite out spoken athiests my self. My family know it and i am glad they accept my view, My teachers know it, and i critise islam when ever i get the chance. Now this can be a stupid thing to do in pakistan but i beleive a life lived in fear is a live not worth living.

you sound like  a man after my own heart - so how did you get your parents to accept your pov?  I still havent managed that one yet!  Also tell us how you eventually  found this site..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #9 - February 11, 2011, 01:25 PM

May be because his parents are as old as you.. Smiley

and many others...
     Reply #10 - February 11, 2011, 01:31 PM

Hi and welcome Shattered!

I am also a great fan of music and i mean realy music not listenting to people like Bebier, or gaga or what ever >_>.

wut?
    you are an idiot and your going to hell for denying Lady Gaga swt  Tongue

If spelling is an issue then look no further than Mozilla Firefox - it has an in-built spell checker and you can add dictionaries to it as well:
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/using%20the%20spell%20checker
    In case you are using IE, Chrome, Opera and such like see my comment regarding Lady Gaga.

Reply #11 - February 11, 2011, 01:50 PM

Damn in these modern days with internet these atheism is increasing exponentially.  Do you have any idea why that is so Shattered ??  those highlighted words are good., but you must keep in mind that living with a bit of fear  is more important than  dying., once the person it is no use unless there is great cause for being dead..  well that says it all why you became an atheist at an young age ,  CEMB is filled with science freaks so join the company and welcome to forum dear Shattered

Internet and books do help alot i beleive that people are starting to be more reasonable =p, Lets hope this trend continues. yea i see where your coming from thanks for the advice mate but don't worry i don't live any where near a radical muslim =p.

welcome !! you gotta get out of Pakistan asap man !!

Thanks man and yea i am trying th best i can =p

lcome, Shattedre!

I like you a lot so far and I don't even mind your age, but I will not discuss anything on the forum with you. The reason is simple: your actions (spreading atheism in Pakistan) make you in my opinion, what they call in USA "a goner" and I don't want to get even mildly attached.

Take care.

You lost me on the bold part mate. I am not really spreding atheism like "IsLAms SUCks anD ATHisem RocKS and you are stupid for belveing in allah" the only thing i tell peple is to have doubt and read the quran everyonce in a while crticly =o. and i ussaly end the talk with "you have your veiws i have mine , i respect yours and you should respect mine" But yea it depends on the person i am talking too, so far i have noticed the educated people are easy to convincce then the uneducated. But yea its hard  to have a rational argument in pakistan. oh btw thanks for the welcome =p.

Hey welcome shattered. Do what everyone else is saying. And be very careful of what you say as long as you are in Pakistan.

Anyways have a parrot.  parrot

Ha thanks for the parrot man you cna have one too  parrot

Hi I'm also a 17 year old pakistani [canadian] atheist.

How do you do?

Where in pakistan are you from? How do people react to your obviously radical thoughts?

Good know =p

I am from quite a remote part of punjab , I live in Gujrat city "yes i have read the rules and i know i am responciable for any private information i give".  and well mate it depnds on the person i am talking to. My brother is a quite chilled and rexled back fellow he agrees with most of my arguments, He beleives in evolution, He beleives that the quran isn't perfect and hell he even states it cearly that Islam is not the relegion of peace but for some reason he can't let go of it. and some people concider me to be an idiot "quite ironic when you hear that from someone who hasn't even finished school" Some people don't want to hear about what i have to say. And they'll disagree with anything i say just because i told then i don't beleive in god.

I thought this was going to be one of Tutsie's socks.

Welcome, Shattered.

Sorry to disapoint you mate =p and thanks  Smiley

How could a semi-illiterate man have known about astronomy 1400 seconds ago?

Be careful what you say in PK about prophet Muhammad salla walla halla.  You'd probably be better off with the "I just don't understand why you believe X" approach rather than making negative claims, you might live longer Smiley

Welcome!

Here is how that argument goes

Me: Why do you beleive in god

Muslims: Beacuse i am a muslim

Me: yes but why are you a muslim?

Muslims: beacuse  i beleive in islam

Me: Why do you beleive in islam?

Muslims: Beaucse islam is the only ture relegion all the other relegions have been edited

Me: Then how can you say that your's isn't edited

Muslims: Beacuse it says so in the quran

Me: why do you beleive in the quran?

Muslim: Beacuse the phrotphet of allah wrote the book

Me: How do you know know Mohmaad was a prophet ?

Muslim: Beacuse it says so in the quran

me: *bangs head against wall*

you sound like  a man after my own heart - so how did you get your parents to accept your pov?  I still havent managed that one yet!  Also tell us how you eventually  found this site..

My parents are well educated people my mum is an Anthroplogist so she is used to listenting to diffrent opinions. and she still loves me even if i don't beleive in god. She also accepts my arguments but she tells me "there is a reason its called faith".  My dad likes to argue with me but always ends up saying "I don't have knowledg on the subject we'll talk when i study the subject more" and he wounds up telling me that everytime =p.

And well i was the video "Richard Dawkins on the big debate" and there i saw Maryam Namazi and found out about her Comunity. Later on one of my friends also linked me to the site and encouraged me to join but i was to lazy Tongue.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone =D.

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. [Carl Sagan]

Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home. [carl sagan]
     Reply #12 - February 11, 2011, 01:53 PM

Hi and welcome Shattered!
    wut?
    you are an idiot and your going to hell for denying Lady Gaga swt  Tongue

If spelling is an issue then look no further than Mozilla Firefox - it has an in-built spell checker and you can add dictionaries to it as well:
    In case you are using IE, Chrome, Opera and such like see my comment regarding Lady Gaga.

Nah i prefer Steven wilson over her i am a prog nerd =p. Thanks for the link i'll instal it in bit and yes i do use FF =o.

Reply #13 - February 11, 2011, 02:02 PM

... and yes i do use FF =o.

Subhan'Allah! I would hate to see a nice guy like you being burned in hell for using the wrong browser.

Btw your parents sound like really nice people.
     Reply #14 - February 11, 2011, 02:08 PM

Subhan'Allah! I would hate to see a nice guy like you being burned in hell for using the wrong browser.

Btw your parents sound like really nice people.

I am glad that i am going to the heaven then i am looking forward for to the 72 virgins  whistling2

and They are alright =p

Reply #15 - February 11, 2011, 02:15 PM

My parents are well educated people my mum is an Anthroplogist

She's a muslim anthropologist - how does she get round that oxymoron?  Does she believe in evolution?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - February 11, 2011, 02:31 PM

Shatterr,

You sound very smart, so its possible that you don't need my advice, I am sure you know a lot more about your country and the area you live in than I do.

Don't worry about not understanding my posts - I estimate that at least 38.5% of my posts end up not understood by n e 1. Smiley

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #17 - February 11, 2011, 02:39 PM

i am looking forward for to the 72 virgins  whistling2

Yes, of course! I sincerely hope you are going to enjoy yourself:
     Reply #18 - February 11, 2011, 02:58 PM

She's a muslim anthropologist - how does she get round that oxymoron?  Does she believe in evolution?

I have no idea mate one min she can give you an whole lecutre about it and then the next min she'll start talking about adam and eve :/. She beleivs in evoloution and i think she beleives that Adam and eve were the first of the hompspeians. that is wrong and contridictory but i don't think she can get over the fact that islam is wrong. She tries to mix views about antroplogy and relegion and it ends up bad for her.

Shatterr,

You sound very smart, so its possible that you don't need my advice, I am sure you know a lot more about your country and the area you live in than I do.

Don't worry about not understanding my posts - I estimate that at least 38.5% of my posts end up not understood by n e 1. Smiley

Nah man i love getting advices =p

Yes, of course! I sincerely hope you are going to enjoy yourself

Well that changes everything >__>

Reply #19 - February 11, 2011, 03:06 PM

So we finally meet. Did you really think that you could make off with my lover and not hear a peep from me? Say your last prayers Shatter, say your last prayers.
     Reply #20 - February 11, 2011, 04:47 PM

Welcome to the forum Smiley

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #21 - February 11, 2011, 08:32 PM

I love pakistani chicks, we have tonnes of them here is Toronto, but so hard to approach though. I went to pakistan for a buddies wedding and man the chicks there were hot.

I love their flowing outfits, I bonked a couple of them too. You have no idea how liberal certain sections of pakistani society are.
     Reply #22 - February 11, 2011, 10:12 PM

Nah i prefer Steven wilson over her i am a prog nerd =p.

Me too. I listen to Porcupine Tree quite a lot. D:

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #23 - February 11, 2011, 10:14 PM

is it just me or is shattered's story too good to be true....

something smells fishy.  Roll Eyes

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #24 - February 11, 2011, 10:15 PM

What about it?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #25 - February 12, 2011, 12:39 PM

I am on iphone so i wont reply to everyone.

@Olweasle i didnt thought that any one here would know about pt.

@ ephemeral nah not really i just left the bad bits out .

Reply #26 - February 12, 2011, 04:26 PM

I love pakistani chicks, we have tonnes of them here is Toronto, but so hard to approach though. I went to pakistan for a buddies wedding and man the chicks there were hot.

I love their flowing outfits, I bonked a couple of them too. You have no idea how liberal certain sections of pakistani society are.

help a brother out! where do you find these sections ?? i am surrounded by halalies everywhere !!!

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #27 - February 12, 2011, 07:11 PM

canex: Just go to south asian mela in Markham Fair Ground which happen atleast twice a year. There are many many other shows in Toronto where you will find them. Markham Fair Grounds one is quiet cheap, so you will get much poor class. The other ones that happen in downtown specially Rogers center, they are expensive, so you will find richer class girls there.

and many others...
     Reply #28 - February 13, 2011, 02:32 AM

^full of so much fail.

Reply #29 - February 13, 2011, 09:50 PM

Can you correct it in your own words?

and many others...
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »