Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
June 26, 2024, 07:57 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

France Muslims were in d...
June 23, 2024, 09:58 PM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Game of Thrones

(Read 121438 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 22 23 2425 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #690 - May 18, 2016, 06:18 AM

For me the most awesome thing of the last episode, was Tormund's attraction to Brienne.  I actually LOL'ed when his gaze fell upon her as she rode into Castle Black, and again when he was eating his haunch of meat like a caveman, whilst staring at her with clear lust, as if the manly way he was eating his meat, was all the advertisement she needed.  Cheesy

Whilst I am loving this season so far, that has to be the best part of all the episodes of this season shown so far.   bunny

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #691 - May 18, 2016, 06:26 AM

^ I couldn't agree more!!

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #692 - May 18, 2016, 05:40 PM

I was going to create a new thread specifically for this then found this one, yaaaay  dance

Anyone else loving this season?

I don't know, I have the impression they want to buy time until The Winds of Winter will be published. Last episode was okay, but the first 3, hmmm...

I don't like that they are going so much away from the book. I miss the brilliant quotes from the book. I miss Tyrions brilliance.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #693 - May 18, 2016, 06:58 PM

The previous episode: Sir Arthur Dayne dual wielding swords and going up against 4 people was awesome sauce on toast!
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #694 - May 18, 2016, 11:55 PM

For me the most awesome thing of the last episode, was Tormund's attraction to Brienne.  I actually LOL'ed when his gaze fell upon her as she rode into Castle Black, and again when he was eating his haunch of meat like a caveman, whilst staring at her with clear lust, as if the manly way he was eating his meat, was all the advertisement she needed.  Cheesy

I'll admit, I was shipping those two hard. Better keep those yetis away from each other; their sexytimes would bring down half the Wall.

That said, not much has happened this season. I got the feeling last season was slow-walked as well; not much happened until Kit Harrington Versus The Army Of Darkness.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #695 - May 23, 2016, 07:18 AM

That episode though Cry

Spoiler alert

Really not sure if Hodor is dead, think he is, but it didn't quite show his death.  But how f'ed up is that?  the reason he lost his mind and kept saying 'Hodor' was because Bran just couldn't wait to be taught how to travel the past safely.  It's all Bran's fault.   :finmad:

Felt all emotional as I watched that scene, and even the LOLz I got from the continuing Brienne and Tormund 'love' story, couldn't take away what happened to Hodor.

Hold the door man....:'(  so deep

• Game of Thrones
     Reply #696 - May 23, 2016, 11:31 AM

I don't know, I have the impression they want to buy time until The Winds of Winter will be published. Last episode was okay, but the first 3, hmmm...

I don't like that they are going so much away from the book. I miss the brilliant quotes from the book. I miss Tyrions brilliance.

I've heard that they departed from the books, but I guess that they're stalling until Martin releases the last book. I'm loving the Stark and King's Landing storylines.

• Game of Thrones
     Reply #697 - May 23, 2016, 11:32 AM

That episode though Cry

Spoiler alert

Really not sure if Hodor is dead, think he is, but it didn't quite show his death.  But how f'ed up is that?  the reason he lost his mind and kept saying 'Hodor' was because Bran just couldn't wait to be taught how to travel the past safely.  It's all Bran's fault.   :finmad:

Felt all emotional as I watched that scene, and even the LOLz I got from the continuing Brienne and Tormund 'love' story, couldn't take away what happened to Hodor.

Hold the door man....:'(  so deep

Bran was a selfish bastard last episode. RIP Hodor  :'(
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #698 - June 20, 2016, 05:01 AM

Nice doggy... cute li'l pooch... maybe I got a milkbone?
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #699 - June 20, 2016, 07:34 AM

The previous episode: Sir Arthur Dayne dual wielding swords and going up against 4 people was awesome sauce on toast!

Completely impractical sword scene. Back in reality he would of lost against those numbers using two swords. One of those swords should have been a short sword or dagger used for defense and parrying along with the advantages of short ranged weapons (getting passed the guard). Duel wielding makes a person less effective not better or more effective. Dayne if such a great swordsman with two would have been amazing using a single sword with the proper Hand and a half or two-hand grip of a two hander sword and could have won.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #700 - June 20, 2016, 02:01 PM

The show is filled with resurrections and fire-breathing dragons, but let's get into the nitty-gritty of how an awesome-looking scene is 'unrealistic' Roll Eyes.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #701 - June 20, 2016, 06:12 PM

Amazing episode, the Battle of the Bastards.  I was actually shouting at the screen.

I swear I was holding my breath, thinking John was going to die in that stampede.  I don't trust GoT, they could take any character I am invested in, and today I seriously wondered if they were about to take him.

Also, really sad to see the last giant die :'(  he was the last giant wasn't he?

And I am so glad Sansa set the dogs on Ramsey.  I needed to see vengeance served, plus I didn't think it was possible, but I hated him even more than I hated Joffrey.

Lastly, seeing the dragons come out to war was also awesome.

The whole frikken episode was awesome.

Can't wait for next week.   bunny

• Game of Thrones
     Reply #702 - June 28, 2016, 08:35 AM

So Jon Snow is a Targaryen.
    Great episode.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #703 - June 28, 2016, 09:55 AM

Yep. R+L=J confirmed!
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #704 - June 28, 2016, 04:21 PM

I thought that Teleporting Varys was a storytelling Fail, though. The screenwriters should have put in a "meanwhile in Dorne" surtitle somewhere.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #705 - June 28, 2016, 05:33 PM

Great episode.

A diluted Targaryen - or does it matter?

He embodies the 'Fire and Ice' = if only he had inherited Dannys leadership skills.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #706 - June 28, 2016, 06:53 PM

Why diluted,  because hebis not the product of an incest, like others? Well he is not the first Targaryen, if that it is what you mean.

Regarding Jon Snow the movie has deviated a lot from the book regarding his personality. In the Dance of the Dragons Jon Snow is brilliant as a lord commander. 
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #707 - June 28, 2016, 08:07 PM

A diluted Targaryen - or does it matter?

He embodies the 'Fire and Ice' = if only he had inherited Dannys leadership skills.

Snow is a bastard unless there was a sanctioned marriage, according to whatever customs of the Seven faith if any regarding marriage, divorce and remarrying. If he was legitimatized, or there was a marriage before/near is conception, along with following male line inheritance he is the heir. Danny loses out due to being female in such a line of succession.

Leadership between the two develops a lot differently along with different sources of authority and experience. Danny is a political leader and an idealist. Jon is more of a local leader thus hands-on and practical. I believe for plot purposes their skills sets are to complement each other rather than oppose. Each has their skill set which makes them viable leaders in one way but not every way.

• Game of Thrones
     Reply #708 - June 28, 2016, 08:43 PM

Why diluted,  because hebis not the product of an incest, like others? Well he is not the first Targaryen, if that it is what you mean.

The type of marriage has caused issue in the background stories. In the case of the Dance of Dragon, the first civil war, and bastard rebellions. If Danny and Vis, if he had lived, were married their offspring could have a stronger claim due to maintaining tradition. However Vis is dead so marriage traditions regarding incest are moot. Beside Jon is still a bastard as Rhaegar's lawful wife was a Martell. If Don and Danny marry the point is moot as he could be King anyways. There was blatantly obvious in scenes which attempted to imply that this is possible. Danny gives up her lover for a chance at a political marriage followed by Jon being shown as a Targy. He is now Stark and Targy now which bring the North into the fold while maintain tradition as close as possible. Although this seems far too overt for what I expect from Martin.

• Game of Thrones
     Reply #709 - July 17, 2016, 11:01 AM

Cersei is my favourite charachter.

Long live the mad Queen  Tongue
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #710 - July 17, 2016, 11:06 AM

Great episode.

Just to be clear, I knew this all along.

I have been saying it for years now.

It was way too obvious.

It was nice having my bro call me and admit that I was right all along, even though he thought I was mad. 

• Game of Thrones
     Reply #711 - August 18, 2017, 12:08 PM

Bend the fookhing knee!

Poor Dickon, how could his parents be so cruel? That was a mercy killing  Cheesy
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #712 - August 18, 2017, 12:10 PM

Cersei is my favourite charachter.

Long live the mad Queen  Tongue

She has been fierce since the Winds of Winter episode.

I have never shipped incest before in my life but Jon and Dany are so cute! The actors have great chemistry.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #713 - August 19, 2017, 05:00 PM

Missed the last 3 episodes myself. Guess I will have to wait for reruns
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #714 - August 20, 2017, 10:15 PM

I have a NOW TV box and can stream it legally whenever I want for a small monthly fee. Do you have anything like that where you live?
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #715 - August 22, 2017, 04:41 AM

Cable companies won a battle in court over it up here. I can do it illegally with KODI and a network list.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #716 - August 26, 2017, 06:22 PM

It's not as good as the last season, IMO. Feels rushed.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #717 - August 26, 2017, 08:15 PM

It feels rushed and superficial. They expect the audience go just assume a lot of stuff...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #718 - August 27, 2017, 09:37 PM

Apparently next season's episodes will be 2 hours long. Hopefully that will make it less rushed.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #719 - August 28, 2017, 04:17 AM

A shame about Littlefinger. I liked him. But he made a mistake crossing the Stark girls.

Theon: WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE.

Viserion: what he said.

I was *sure* that Jaime was going to eat it, since Cersei is surely not going to have any more children after this one, so has no more use for Jaime, but I'm glad that she stayed her hand.

Jon and Dany for the wincest. Ew.
  • Previous page 1 ... 22 23 2425 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »