Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

France Muslims were in d...
Today at 06:57 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
July 05, 2024, 10:43 AM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
July 03, 2024, 05:35 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 30, 2024, 10:43 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets

(Read 51768 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets
     Reply #180 - November 03, 2011, 03:34 PM

Wtf is a "quoran" and "ala"  Huh?

I wonder if he's intentionally mispelling that shit or if he's just retarded.

English isn't her first language so shes probably spelling it phonetically. In the same way quran is sometimes spelled koran.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #181 - November 03, 2011, 03:38 PM

That's pretty much the worst advice ever. Which is precisely why no one does it.

Best advice, block the attack, then laugh in their face. I will love whoever I love, don't be telling me who to love.

If anything Christianity has cheapened love into a useless word that is so often repeated yet rarely meant.

I know what you mean, that doesn't make sense, but at least it doesn't encourage violence against others. That is what I'm trying to point out...
     Reply #182 - November 03, 2011, 03:42 PM

English isn't her first language so shes probably spelling it phonetically. In the same way quran is sometimes spelled koran.

Well, I'm getting used to being called retarded, pig, cunt, ignorant in this forum. So civilised, I was told not to insult anybody...

Reply #183 - November 03, 2011, 03:42 PM

I know what you mean, that doesn't make sense, but at least it doesn't encourage violence against others.

Yes it does, read it again.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #184 - November 03, 2011, 03:43 PM

I'm not expert in Christianity, but the tenth commanments and the golden rule are not that bad...Who goes to hell in christianity are more what we considered a bad person. Not just the fact that you don't belong in a religion.

you're not see the many different interpretacions though. Now days may people see the first commandant ( you should have no gods before me) as an internal struggle against other ' gods' like selfishness or over consumption,but in the past it was interpreted to mean other Christian sects, Muslims and Jews should be killed or persecuted.  Both have a ' right' interpretation.  Same goes with Muslims.  It's an inherent issue of interpreting.  People interprete things how they want. And both can be more or less right in their own minds.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #185 - November 03, 2011, 03:47 PM

I will read it again then! But when I first read I didn't leave the really bad taste of my mouth that the quoran left. I didn't like some things of course, but I felt completely different that with the quoran.
     Reply #186 - November 03, 2011, 03:49 PM

I will read it again then! But when I first read I didn't leave the really bad taste of my mouth that the quoran left. I didn't like some things of course, but I felt completely different that with the quoran.

That's because you were raised in a culture that cherry-picks from the Bible, just like Muslims are raised in cultures that cherry-pick from the Quran/Hadiths. They overlook the things that are vile to ex-muslims and non-muslims, but that does not mean they all condone those vile things.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #187 - November 03, 2011, 03:57 PM

Trust me, Mandragoras, you can not possibly feel more disgust for Islamic dogma than ex-Muslims, because unlike you, we have nowhere to go to get away from this fact of life for us. We have to deal with it, we can not recede into cozy little racist ideologies like the kind propagated by some non-Muslims, we can not even wish for the kinds of tactics some anti-Muslim bigots believe in, because according to them, we are the enemy too, even though we are refugees from Islam. You can not possibly feel more threatened by Islam than us, because we are under threat from our own families, not just strangers.

You can criticize Islam and dogmatic Muslims all you want, but if you try to do it while turning a blind eye to the faults of Christianity and other religions, then you can expect to be called on it.

Most of us can understand your frustrations. We just wish you could understand ours.

Reply #188 - November 03, 2011, 03:58 PM

Well, I'm getting used to being called retarded, pig, cunt, ignorant in this forum. So civilised, I was told not to insult anybody...

Don't give me that. You come here talking about "Quran animals" and that good Muslims aren't good human beings.

Nothing (the poster) Jesus Christ has said is as bad as calling my daughter, sister, brother etc... an "animal" and not a good human being.

So take your false holier than thou indignation and shove it right up your arse till it goes "click"
     Reply #189 - November 03, 2011, 04:05 PM

Quranimals

RAWR

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #190 - November 03, 2011, 04:08 PM

Don't give me that. You come here talking about "Quran animals" and that good Muslims aren't good human beings.

Nothing (the poster) Jesus Christ has said is as bad as calling my daughter, sister, brother etc... an "animal" and not a good human being.

So take your false holier than thou indignation and shove it right up your arse till it goes "click"

Yes i repeat QUORANIC ANIMALS.  Don't worry I'm a kaffir and the fuel of hell.
     Reply #191 - November 03, 2011, 04:09 PM

Trust me, Mandragoras, you can not possibly feel more disgust for Islamic dogma than ex-Muslims, because unlike you, we have nowhere to go to get away from this fact of life for us. We have to deal with it, we can not recede into cozy little racist ideologies like the kind propagated by some non-Muslims, we can not even wish for the kinds of tactics some anti-Muslim bigots believe in, because according to them, we are the enemy too, even though we are refugees from Islam. You can not possibly feel more threatened by Islam than us, because we are under threat from our own families, not just strangers.

You can criticize Islam and dogmatic Muslims all you want, but if you try to do it while turning a blind eye to the faults of Christianity and other religions, then you can expect to be called on it.

Most of us can understand your frustrations. We just wish you could understand ours.

Thank you allat. You are so far the only one who is talking to me with a little bit of respect.  Why do you think I joined this forum? Because I sympathise with you. I'm not ex muslim, I wouldn't like to see a rise in islam in europe for your sake and for our sake. I don't want to harm or to damage any person at all. I don't want to encorage any harm or damage to anybody at all. After centuries of religious freakness in europe we are finally going somewhere. Now islam comes to the stage. It is frustating!

Good luck in you journey, thank you all for the insults, and hopefully more and more exmuslims will join the forum.
     Reply #192 - November 03, 2011, 04:09 PM

Quote from: Jesus Christ
    Then what's all this "native european" shit about? There are certain terms that are lingo used by white nationalists, and that's one of them.

Quote from: Jesus Christ
    Canada has a similar underclass of chav-like trailer trash, immigrants and natives

SOURCE

I take it then YOU are a "white nationalist" JC?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #193 - November 03, 2011, 04:10 PM

Quranimals

RAWR

Straight outta Jihadwatch!!

The epitome of Christian love and tolerance towards anyone not christian.

I've been driven mad trying to prove my sanity
     Reply #194 - November 03, 2011, 04:18 PM

Yes i repeat QUORANIC ANIMALS.  Don't worry I'm a kaffir and the fuel of hell.

do you not see how offensive this is to ordinary Muslims who don't hold animosity towards other people and rightfully or wrongfully think the quran is a good thing?  Why not treat them as ordinary people who hold different ideas? Once you engage someone has a human being then your move able to converse and persuade them.

Reply #195 - November 03, 2011, 04:21 PM

Yes i repeat QUORANIC ANIMALS

Nice!  Afro

Now go back to whatever hate forum you came from and whine about how horrible we all were to you.
     Reply #196 - November 03, 2011, 04:22 PM

If anything Christianity has cheapened love into a useless word that is so often repeated yet rarely meant.

Very interesting point.

I used to think that the word 'love' should be banned for a few years to make people think about what they are really saying when they use it.
     Reply #197 - November 03, 2011, 04:22 PM

Thank you allat. You are so far the only one who is talking to me with a little bit of respect.  Why do you think I joined this forum? Because I sympathise with you. I'm not ex muslim, I wouldn't like to see a rise in islam in europe for your sake and for our sake. I don't want to harm or to damage any person at all. I don't want to encorage any harm or damage to anybody at all. After centuries of religious freakness in europe we are finally going somewhere. Now islam comes to the stage. It is frustating!

Good luck in you journey, thank you all for the insults, and hopefully more and more exmuslims will join the forum.

The Qur'an is partly war propaganda, during the time the Arab Empire was in it's infancy. To be scared of war propaganda in a context where there's no war, is a bit insane. It talks no more about you in reality, than Mein Kampf talks about Israelis, or The Pope's Edict, Urban the 2nd is talking about the residents in the West Bank.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #198 - November 03, 2011, 04:23 PM

SOURCE

I take it then YOU are a "white nationalist" JC?

Actually yes, I am a white nationalist.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #199 - November 03, 2011, 04:25 PM

do you not see how offensive this is to ordinary Muslims who don't hold animosity towards other people and rightfully or wrongfully think the quran is a good thing?  Why not treat them as ordinary people who hold different ideas? Once you engage someone has a human being then your move able to converse and persuade them.

Do I have to be told that through insults?
     Reply #200 - November 03, 2011, 04:26 PM

But you know what? I'm european and very proud that my culture is not islamic.

For the master race you sure do love your logical fallacies. (I know you're not racist, just couldn't resist an irony of history)

Islam is an ideology. Europe is geography.

Where are you going to deport Bosnia to?

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #201 - November 03, 2011, 04:26 PM

Yeah

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #202 - November 03, 2011, 04:29 PM

I found your very first post highly offensive.

You sent the tone.

You get what you give - ppl are not saints here.

However I did try engaging you at one point, yet you did not care to listen. If you had, you would have seen a different side of me.
     Reply #203 - November 03, 2011, 04:31 PM

For the master race you sure do love your logical fallacies. (I know you're not racist, just couldn't resist an irony of history)

Islam is an ideology. Europe is geography.

Where are you going to deport Bosnia to?

Very proud or releived that my culture is not islamic (religion)

Reply #204 - November 03, 2011, 04:32 PM

No, but your first message on this board, appeared to be defending the EDL. We live here, and we know that people like this guy in the video, are many in number. So when you say you'd rather have him around, than members of our family, it's a personal insult. Although I'm somewhat desensetized to it after having so many discussions with Nazis. I used to find it a bit of a concern, but their retardation levels are extraordinarily high I actually feel sorry for them instead. lipsrsealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6R2JTmHUjA&feature=related

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #205 - November 03, 2011, 04:32 PM

Very proud or releived that my culture is not islamic (religion)
     Reply #206 - November 03, 2011, 04:35 PM

Yes, 1.5 billion people, have one kind of culture. Roll Eyes

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #207 - November 03, 2011, 04:36 PM

Are there islamic fundamentalists in every muslim country?
     Reply #208 - November 03, 2011, 04:45 PM

Quote from: AbuAli
    Muslims have many ways of interpreting Islamic texts.

So what proportion of the world's population who identify themselves as "Muslim" actively interpret the Qur'anic command "DON'T EAT PIG MEAT" as "Go ahead....Eat pig meat"? Or "Fast during Ramadan" as "Wanna stuff your face to your hearts content during Ramadan?....Dat's cool wid Allah"? Or "Stay off the booze" as "Have one on me buddy"?

Just like Christians have many ways of interpreting commands to kill babies

What "commands" are those?

I HATE the way people like you keep peddling the lie that a "good" Muslim is not a good human being.

It is NO lie that the Qur'an regards what you or I would regard as a "good human being" as BAD, BAD, BAD even if they insist on defining themselves as a "Muslim".

Human beings have always found ways to get round nasty stuff.

The trouble is "the nasty stuff" has a particularly nasty habit of causing people in the "Muslim World" IN PARTICULAR of doing nasty things IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION like blowing themselves and other people to pieces and setting up nasty "Islamic" political systems where "KILL", "CHOP", "FLOG" etc etc are "interpreted" on face value. The alleged vast mass of "non-literalist Muslims" are notable for their utter impotence in the face of all this. Why do you think that is?

It's in every religion, there are Jews who don't believe in God. A child would think "hah that's dumb! WTF?!"

Er....Isn't someone who does not believe in god an ATHEIST and therefore by definition a member of NO religion?

The moment a Muslim becomes completely rational is the moment you can stop worrying about them.

In other words the moment they decide that the Qur'an is a load of crap and leave Islam like you did. Correct?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #209 - November 03, 2011, 04:52 PM

Actually yes, I am a white nationalist.

Thanks for clarifying. There was a possibility you might be a NATIVE Canadian AmerIndian nationalist.

But seriously, why is it OK for you to use the word "native" but indicative of some kind of "White Nationalistic" xenophobia for Mandragoras to do so?

• Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »