Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

France Muslims were in d...
Today at 06:57 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
July 05, 2024, 10:43 AM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
July 03, 2024, 05:35 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 30, 2024, 10:43 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets

(Read 51770 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets
     Reply #210 - November 03, 2011, 04:53 PM

The moment a Muslim becomes completely rational is the moment you can stop worrying about them.

That's the moment when they stop being a "Quoranic animal" and start thinking like a rational human
     Reply #211 - November 03, 2011, 04:56 PM

Thanks for clarifying. There was a possibility you might be a NATIVE Canadian AmerIndian nationalist.

But seriously, why is it OK for you to use the word "native" but indicative of some kind of "White Nationalistic" xenophobia for Mandragoras to do so?

It is the same when they criticize and talk about the non sense of islam, but if I say "quoranic animal" I'm hate speech.
     Reply #212 - November 03, 2011, 04:59 PM

Are there islamic fundamentalists in every muslim country?

Yes, there are Nazis in every European country too. The culture in all of them, is not Nazi.

Fundamentalism doesn't really apply to Islam, someone who prays 5 times a day and fasts is technically a fundamentalist, but it's original CHRISTIAN meaning is someone who is like, opposed to secular laws or something. Or uses it in politics.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #213 - November 03, 2011, 04:59 PM

Thanks for clarifying. There was a possibility you might be a NATIVE Canadian AmerIndian nationalist.

But seriously, why is it OK for you to use the word "native" but indicative of some kind of "White Nationalistic" xenophobia for Mandragoras to do so?

I believe in the superiority of the white race, western civilization, and european culture. I ONLY fuck white women. Problem?

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #214 - November 03, 2011, 05:01 PM

Because when you're talking about the native rights of an ethnic group, with a government that is made up of almost entirely members of your ethnic group, it is just as mindboggling as talking about the rights of Jews in Israel.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #215 - November 03, 2011, 05:03 PM

I believe in the superiority of the white race, western civilization, and european culture. I ONLY fuck white women. Problem?

The white race has a Jew as their God.

Superior indeed.

Afro

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #216 - November 03, 2011, 05:03 PM

Yes, 1.5 billion people, have one kind of culture. Roll Eyes

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm there? It is true that what is known (by Muslims in particular) as "The MUSLIM world" encompasses a wide range of vegistigal pre-Islamic culinary, linguistic and other cultural traditons. But what should we conclude from this other than "Not ALL Muslims eat sheeps' eyes"?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #217 - November 03, 2011, 05:05 PM

Very recommended, Coughlan is my favourite YouTuber, master of pwnage. Using black music for white supremacy is the best thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOwrnZpytA8&feature=related

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #218 - November 03, 2011, 05:06 PM

Quote from: Jesus Christ

I have a problem that you haven't answered my question of why is it OK for YOU to use the word "native" with respect to "native Canadians" as distinct from "immigrants" but not OK for Mandragoras to use like terminology?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #219 - November 03, 2011, 05:08 PM

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm there? It is true that what is known (by Muslims in particular) as "The MUSLIM world" encompasses a wide range of vegistigal pre-Islamic culinary, linguistic and other cultural traditons. But what should we conclude from this other than "Not ALL Muslims eat sheep's eyes"?

Being Muslim, practising, accounts for what percentage of one day? About 5%. Ignoring the 95% of their identity is the disadvantage of using a label.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #220 - November 03, 2011, 05:08 PM

I have a problem that you haven't answered my question of why is it OK for YOU to use the word "native" with respect to "native Canadians" as distinct from "immigrants" but not OK for Mandragoras to use like terminology?

I have a problem that you are technically supposed to be a human being but bear all the markings and behaviorial tendencies of a giant cunt. What say you?

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #221 - November 03, 2011, 05:09 PM

Same reason why flying the Scottish flag in India is cool, the English one, not a good idea.

Context.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #222 - November 03, 2011, 05:10 PM

Quote from: posthuman
    Being Muslim, practising, accounts for what percentage of one day? About 5%. Ignoring the 95% of their identity is the disadvantage of using a label.

Sorry, using WHAT label?

Reply #223 - November 03, 2011, 05:12 PM

Quote from: posthuman
    Same reason why flying the Scottish flag in India is cool, the English one, not a good idea.

Context.

I'll take it that JC is OK with you answering for him. So in what sense does the "context" of Madragoran's usage of the word "native" differ from JC's in your opinion?

Reply #224 - November 03, 2011, 05:13 PM

Quote from: Jesus Christ
    I have a problem that you are technically supposed to be a human being but bear all the markings and behaviorial tendencies of a giant cunt. What say you?

You've studied the ways of giant vaginas in detail?

Reply #225 - November 03, 2011, 05:14 PM

Sorry, using WHAT label?

Muslim

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #226 - November 03, 2011, 05:15 PM

You've studied the ways of giant vaginas in detail?

I'm into fat chicks.   Cool

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #227 - November 03, 2011, 05:16 PM

I'll take it that JC is OK with you answering for him. So in what sense does the "context" of Madragoran's usage of the word "native" differ from JC's in your opinion?

Because Europeans being proud of their race, leads to shit stuff. Black people being proud of their race is good in America. Retarded in Africa.

Context! Afro

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #228 - November 03, 2011, 05:18 PM

Because white man is bad bad bad apologies apologies apologies. They, somehow, want to deny that there were people living in a country before they arrived. There are not natives in the whole world, not even the Maoris deserve that term. But I wonder if they recognised the colonialism? I bet they do." The natives saw the british colonialist arriving in their countries" that would be correct, but i'm not a native european nooooo i'm a white supremacist.
     Reply #229 - November 03, 2011, 05:22 PM

Because Europeans being proud of their race, leads to shit stuff. Black people being proud of their race is good in America. Retarded in Africa.

Context! Afro

Race? I thought we were talking about culture and religion...
     Reply #230 - November 03, 2011, 05:23 PM

Because white man is bad

bad at dancing maybe! LOL!!!

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #231 - November 03, 2011, 05:26 PM

Good at nobels prizes though---hey I'm being supremacist there  Tongue
     Reply #232 - November 03, 2011, 05:26 PM

Because white man is bad bad bad apologies apologies apologies. They, somehow, want to deny that there were people living in a country before they arrived. There are not natives in the whole world, not even the Maoris deserve that term. But I wonder if they recognised the colonialism? I bet they do." The natives saw the british colonialist arriving in their countries" that would be correct, but i'm not a native european nooooo i'm a white supremacist.

Being white and proud is dumb, I don't care what you are. It's like going on a STRAIGHT PRIDE! march.

Straight pride, is clearly a mask for homophobia.

White pride, is clearly a mask for racism.

It's obvious to most people.

http://www.queerty.com/what-does-a-straight-pride-parade-look-like-ask-sao-paulo-20110803/

"The city of Sao Paulo just voted to hold Straight Pride on the third Sunday in December, as “one way to speak out against ‘excesses and privileges’ of the gay community"

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

When pride in something, is centred around the hatred of others not like you.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #233 - November 03, 2011, 05:29 PM

Africans invented white people.

Jews say a third of them are Jewish.

Muslims say they are responsible for the enlightenment.

Why do people love piggybacking on such a massive group of people just to feel better about themselves? Huh?

Low self esteem probably.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #234 - November 03, 2011, 05:34 PM

Hey I got a nobel prize just last year. Those things are easy as cheesecake ta get, all you gotta do is suck some swedish guys cock. I didn't mind. Wink

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #235 - November 03, 2011, 05:43 PM

Why do people love piggybacking on such a massive group of people just to feel better about themselves? Huh?

Low self esteem probably.

I hate that so much. "Taking pride" in shit you never did is such rubbish. And it's always useless dipshits who are playing the ethnic pride card - brown, white or black. You rarely ever see a good looking, smart, accomplished and confident white man touting the achievments of his 'ancestors'... he knows he's superior, no need to mooch of others.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #236 - November 03, 2011, 05:48 PM

actually muslims did protect and translate a lot of classical greek text at a time when the church was busy burning all the books.
     Reply #237 - November 03, 2011, 05:50 PM

True. But his point is about the concept of taking credit for the achievments of others.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #238 - November 03, 2011, 05:52 PM

we're all guilty of it, we like to be associated with success.
     Reply #239 - November 03, 2011, 05:53 PM

True. I guess that's why I give my boss a handjob everyday. Smiley

Formerly known as Iblis
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »