Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
October 04, 2024, 01:18 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
October 03, 2024, 12:57 PM

New Britain
October 02, 2024, 07:07 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 29, 2024, 07:32 AM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I drank The Kool-Aid

(Read 3315 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     OP - April 04, 2013, 03:39 AM

Hi First I would like to say forgive me for any mistakes in grammar that I may make as I'm not good at all that stuff.
    I converted to Islam back in 09. I lost everything when I did this wife,job and friends. At that time I worked with a guy who was Muslim and lead me to Islam. My town was small and there wasn't any Masjids around. Most of the learning that I got was from my friend and online. About a year ago I get a phone call from my brother and he say's to me hey your Muslim tell me about this faith. Mind you I wasn't really living much of an Islamic life at the time. Needless to say my brother converted. We ended up leaving and moving to a city with a Masjid. This is where all the real bull shit started to come out. first it was music was haram (sin) to listen to or play. I was like my Muslim friend never told me this he just talked about smoking, drinking, sex and giving Allah partners as haram (sin) Then came the whole eating with the right hand needless to say me and my brother are left handed. then it was chess then how I hold my hands in prayer then to how I set to take a shit. then it was to how many times I wipe my ass after. Then it was oh my god brother you just said Salam to a sister ah I thought we were to greet all Muslims with Salam to the point where I couldn't even make Dua'a for a sister who wasn't my wife if she would even ask for one. It's gotten to the point where anyone wants to be a good Muslim you have to go set in the God damn corner till it's prayer time.

I'm sorry but thats just not me. Had I know of these rules ideas before hand I never would have drank the Kool Aid. I feel sorry for the Muslims who have been born into this life not knowing anything else. If there is Allah (God) do you really think he gives a shit how many times I wipe my ass and with wet or dry. I think this boy got bigger issues in life to care about like oh i don't know all the wars and killing and hunger going on. It just makes me sick any more when I think about this. Then I have the burden of leading my brother into all this mess. My brothers answer to all this is well they don't see me in my home. I always try to tell him this isn't a game to these folks and we should get out before they really get to know us. In the front door out the back door. I don't want to leave my brother in the mess but I also think if he stays then they will know that I have left and ask him why I not going to Masjid anymore.  thnkyu for reading my first post and maybe someone can give me the last kick in the ass to get the rest of the way out the door. 
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #1 - April 04, 2013, 04:37 AM

*Kicks you in the ass* NEARLY THERE KEEP GOING grin12

do you really think he gives a shit how many times I wipe my ass and with wet or dry. I think this boy got bigger issues in life to care about like oh i don't know all the wars and killing and hunger going on.

I share this sentiment.

then it was to how many times I wipe my ass after.

How many times are you supposed to wipe it?  Cheesy

Welcome!!

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #2 - April 04, 2013, 06:22 AM

Hey One Foot out

I know your story well, get out faster than you can run...I also converted many years ago,guess if counting around 16 and up..I left Islam just short time ago...

I also began asking myself all these question,why is that not allowed and this..in the end I see Islam as much man made as other religions...and the damn pressure that is put on people as they either enter or leave is bull and totally crap.....
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #3 - April 04, 2013, 08:18 AM

Welcome to the forum, One Foot Out Smiley

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #4 - April 04, 2013, 08:57 AM

Wait what about the ass wiping bit?  Just how many times? lmaooooo  What if Mohammed was OCD?  lol

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #5 - April 04, 2013, 10:29 AM

It's sunnah not to use more than 7 stones. of course we don't use stones anymore. one should always end on odd number 1,3,5 or 7 is halal 2,4,6, 8 I'm about to liberate is haram.  mysmilie_977 but the big debate is on wet and dry just wet but never just dry   bunny
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #6 - April 04, 2013, 11:04 AM

@Xiis

Sounds like he he had an odd number OCD Cheesy

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #7 - April 04, 2013, 12:57 PM

Welcome to the forum. Allah is definitely the God of period blood and ass wiping, he can't be all that important. You are right to try to get out asap.
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #8 - April 04, 2013, 03:52 PM

Welcome, one foot out, if your brother is the other foot, you need to get him out too.
    It's not just converts/reverts who get told the minimum/good/wooly stuff about Islam, those born into the religion have been fooled too. The Sufis did it in the Indian sub continent wearing their wooly garments, they were wolves in sheep's clothing. When most Muslims find out about the batshit crazy rules later on they make excuses for them and follow them blindly because it makes them better Muslims. While a few, like you, say, this is fucked up and realize that it's all a made up religion that serves the ambitions of rulers and tyrants of bygone empires.
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #9 - April 04, 2013, 04:15 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum  Afro

Are you from the USA?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #10 - April 04, 2013, 04:26 PM

UberSlave, did you see a discussion we had about Sufism? You may find it interesting

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=18664.0

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #11 - April 04, 2013, 08:40 PM

One Foot Out, this is the kick you asked for:

and this one's for your brother:

Sugar, water, islam ain't a tasty combination. Get out of there while you still can.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here
    Started from the bottom, now my whole extended family's here

JOIN THE CHAT
  • Re: I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #12 - April 04, 2013, 08:45 PM

Hi First I would like to say forgive me for any mistakes in grammar that I may make as I'm not good at all that stuff.
    I converted to Islam back in 09. I lost everything when I did this wife,job and friends. At that time I worked with a guy who was Muslim and lead me to Islam. My town was small and there wasn't any Masjids around. Most of the learning that I got was from my friend and online. About a year ago I get a phone call from my brother and he say's to me hey your Muslim tell me about this faith. Mind you I wasn't really living much of an Islamic life at the time. Needless to say my brother converted. We ended up leaving and moving to a city with a Masjid. This is where all the real bull shit started to come out. first it was music was haram (sin) to listen to or play. I was like my Muslim friend never told me this he just talked about smoking, drinking, sex and giving Allah partners as haram (sin) Then came the whole eating with the right hand needless to say me and my brother are left handed. then it was chess then how I hold my hands in prayer then to how I set to take a shit. then it was to how many times I wipe my ass after. Then it was oh my god brother you just said Salam to a sister ah I thought we were to greet all Muslims with Salam to the point where I couldn't even make Dua'a for a sister who wasn't my wife if she would even ask for one. It's gotten to the point where anyone wants to be a good Muslim you have to go set in the God damn corner till it's prayer time.

You're pretty funny dude  grin12 Welcome.

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #13 - April 05, 2013, 02:20 AM

Thank you all for the nice welcome

Billy yes I'm from the USA
    Jema thanks for the kicks I really do need them
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #14 - April 05, 2013, 04:44 AM

^ I look forward to the day you change your username to 'Two Feet Out'.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here
    Started from the bottom, now my whole extended family's here

JOIN THE CHAT
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #15 - April 05, 2013, 05:19 AM

^ I look forward to the day you change your username to 'Two Feet Out'.

+1 001_wub

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #16 - April 06, 2013, 06:29 AM

Ass wiping? OCD? Definitely, Islam can make one crazy.

Yawning is from the devil too.

I wish I could say that was the most ridiculous thing in the religion... but it isn't. Welcome! bunny

Rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in.
  • I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #17 - April 06, 2013, 06:31 AM

All you need for the last kick is to watch almost any video on these two channels:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheraminTrees
    http://www.youtube.com/user/QualiaSoup

• I drank The Kool-Aid
     Reply #18 - April 06, 2013, 06:32 AM

This one is very moving: Instruction Manual For Life.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »