Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Eid Al-Adha
Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

France Muslims were in d...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 10:52 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 11, 2024, 09:35 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

What happens in these day...
by akay
June 08, 2024, 12:12 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 07, 2024, 11:14 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 07, 2024, 12:47 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 08:08 AM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 06:12 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 439082 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #270 - July 02, 2014, 07:57 PM

So ISIS declare the Kaaba to be 'unislamic' and Hajjis are now 'stone worshippers'?

ooookaaaayy.  Huh?

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #271 - July 02, 2014, 08:16 PM

So question that I really need answering...

Does the concept of "moderate muslim" actually exist or are moderate muslims simply not-very-religious Muslims? Because this crap is confusing me and I need to know the truth of it.

Me too!
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #272 - July 02, 2014, 09:13 PM

Does the concept of "moderate muslim" actually exist or are moderate muslims simply not-very-religious Muslims? Because this crap is confusing me and I need to know the truth of it.

How would you define the concept of "moderate muslim"?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #273 - July 02, 2014, 09:55 PM

Why do Jabat seem to dislike ISIS so much? If they both want a Sunni Caliphate and yet they cannot get along even before they get money and power, then what hope can they possibly have that a Caliphate will stay  unified once there is real money and power at stake?

ISIS (Al-Qaeda in Iraq) invaded Syria and demanded Nusra (Al-Qaeda in Syria) and it's leaders pledge their allegiance to Baghdadi and become subsumed under ISIS. Nusra refused and Zawahiri demanded ISIS stay in Iraq as Syria was Nusra's turf. ISIS basically attempted a violent take-over and started fighting Nusra, resulting in their expulsion from Al-Qaeda. 

All the four "rightly guided" caliphs were assassinated, Ali and A'isha went to war with each other, and almost immediately after Mo's death there was war. There were always factions claiming they had their own leader and didn't recognise the caliph. Muslims who claim the caliphate was some glorious utopian entity need to read their own damn history. 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #274 - July 02, 2014, 10:26 PM

^Pretty much, its just politics and what the caliphate advocates fail to realize is that any political system will have its flaws - greed, corruption, nepotism, power struggles etc. And considering how the caliphate is such a primitive form of governance then its limitations are even more profound.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
     Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
     Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
     Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God." - Epicurus
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #275 - July 03, 2014, 05:04 AM

the building the men are in, he refers to as "the prison", the blown up building he refers to as "police station".

It's unlikely at a small frontier post that there would be a separate prison.

I've sprung two friends from prison in Nicaragua, the cells they were held in a part of the police station. People are kept there for minor offences for up to six months or so. A longer sentence sees you transferred to a bigger jail on the mainland.

I fear those guys got blown up or crushed by the rubble.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #276 - July 03, 2014, 05:11 AM

I love the way you word it, like you broke them out of prison and went on the run.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #277 - July 03, 2014, 05:16 AM

Ran to the boozer for sure.

A polite word to the chief of police pointing out the falsity of the charges was enough. Having a white skin while being polite probably helped.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #278 - July 03, 2014, 12:14 PM

Hmmmm.. that is ISIS Caliphate map., I like that Map., I guess everything in that map has to be  black., I better buy some black clothes quickly.,

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #279 - July 03, 2014, 01:09 PM

^OROBPA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #280 - July 03, 2014, 01:17 PM

Cheesy Cheesy wtf? I love how anything remotely within the vicinity of Ethiopia is ard-al-7abash, and all of West Africa is the Maghreb Roll Eyes There's so much wrong with this map, I just can't, lol. 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #281 - July 03, 2014, 01:21 PM

Cheesy Cheesy wtf? ....... Roll Eyes There's so much wrong with this map, I just can't, lol. 

Oh ya ...    you guys are laughing at that black map? wait until it comes to Australia,  finmad  You women    BUY BLACK CLOTHES ... finmad

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #282 - July 03, 2014, 01:25 PM

It's because they are idiots with little understanding or education, brainwashed into believing a romanticized fairy tale history.

Their geographical knowledge is at best embarrassing. And it's their least problem. Which says a lot.

It's idiots like these who rant about reintroducing the "dirham" and "dinar". My instinctive reaction to this is:  Motherfucker, I hope you die. Now. And spare the rest of us your contamination.

Am I being too hateful? Sorry, that's who I am at the moment.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #283 - July 03, 2014, 02:44 PM

I agree with cornflower. In fact I fully support this "Islamic State". Let them play their war games in the desert. Nobody wants these idiots in their countries, so keeping them in an idiots reservation where they can blow each other up is the best way to contain them.

I apologize to any Syrians and Iraqis for this view. I know it is heart-breaking to see your countries torn apart, but giving up a small corner of your country to contain these idiots is a small price to pay, and if they try to come out of their little Jihadi reservation, we just drone the shit out of them.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #284 - July 03, 2014, 02:55 PM

It's because they are idiots with little understanding or education, brainwashed into believing a romanticized fairy tale history.

Their geographical knowledge is at best embarrassing. And it's their least problem. Which says a lot.

It's idiots like these who rant about reintroducing the "dirham" and "dinar". My instinctive reaction to this is:  Motherfucker, I hope you die. Now. And spare the rest of us your contamination.

Am I being too hateful? Sorry, that's who I am at the moment.

No, I can see where you're coming from. If it weren't for the fact they're murderous shits emboldened in their bigotry and hatred, I would pity the fools. Naivety and ignorance is an understatement.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #285 - July 03, 2014, 03:00 PM

I apologize to any Syrians and Iraqis for this view. I know it is heart-breaking to see your countries torn apart, but giving up a small corner of your country to contain these idiots is a small price to pay, and if they try to come out of their little Jihadi reservation, we just drone the shit out of them.

Your sympathy for those who actually have to live under IS rule is truly outstanding. Also, who is this "we", exactly?
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #286 - July 03, 2014, 03:35 PM

I agree with cornflower. In fact I fully support this "Islamic State". Let them play their war games in the desert. Nobody wants these idiots in their countries, so keeping them in an idiots reservation where they can blow each other up is the best way to contain them.

I'd rather they not have any corner of any country and would rather they all die out by a nicely bio-engineered sterilizer virus that will destroy all of their sperm cell and egg cells for the women, rendering them incapable of reproducing.  grin12 grin12 grin12 grin12 grin12
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #287 - July 03, 2014, 04:12 PM

That map...a bit of success in volatile places has gone to their heads.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #288 - July 03, 2014, 04:17 PM

Tonyt, Nergal, you do realize that regardless of the eventual borders of this state many of its inhabitants are not going to be jihadist shitheads, right?

But drone em, sterilize em, test your chemical and bioweapons, its all cool right?  wacko

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #289 - July 03, 2014, 04:47 PM

Well when Tonyt  says all that  "drone the rogues WITH AN APOLOGY TO SYRIANS & IRAQIS"  and more,  he is showing his frustration . And he is not saying drone everything that walks in the land where these faceless BLACK HOODED ISLAMIC ROGUES with machine guns walk around..

see this picture

He is saying to drone those rogues who are standing with machine guns and killing people whose heads pushed down in to the Sand. And with the technology AMRIKA has it., it is easy selectively  to drone those black hooded faceless rogues of Islam..

So with all the moral problems with drones., I go for drones instead of what AMRIKA DID in the war with Iraq..

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #290 - July 03, 2014, 05:23 PM

Well this is news today from ISIS.. off course ISIS AMRIKA..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/us-teen-allegedly-falls-love-online-join-isis/story?id=24407029

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/02/justice/colorado-woman-arrested-isis/

watch AMRIKA news videos exploding with that news...  it says

"Colorado woman accused of trying to help ISIS"..

That picture you see above is (Shannon, pictured in a circle) with her mother (bottom center) and three older sisters in 2012 before  she going back to Islam.. In other words  "She Goes in & out of Islam"

yes.. woman.. 19 year old woman .... A biiiiiiiig woman AMRIKA is very much worried about.  well to find out more click the links  read the news and watch the videos..

Well my only hope is AMRIKA don't drop the drones in Colorado .. nice mountains..  

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #291 - July 03, 2014, 05:33 PM

I am not sure how true it is  but this is interesting

19-year-old Arvada woman, Shannon Maureen Conley, charged with aiding ISIS terror group, FBI says

The FBI says a 19-year-old Colorado woman has been arrested while trying to board a flight at Denver International Airport with the goal of meeting with a terrorist group called the  Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as ISIS

A federal criminal complaint states that between Sept. 7, 2013 and April 8, 2014, Shannon Maureen Conley, together with others, tried to provide material support and resources, including personnel and expert advice, to a foreign terrorist organization ISIS insurgents have been fighting to topple the governments of Iraq and Syria

Authorities began investigating Conley on Nov. 5, 2013, when the pastor at Faith Bible Chapel in Arvada called local police and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to report a teen had been spotted suspiciously taking notes at the church's main campus at 6120 Ward Road on several Sundays at October,

According to a federal affidavit supporting the criminal complaint Church officials have a heightened awareness about security because Faith Bible Chapel was the scene of a shooting in December 2007 when a man named Matthew Murray opened fire at the church's Youth with a Mission Training Center, killing two missionaries. A few hours later, Murray went on a shooting spree at the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, killing two more people. He was shot by a church security guard and eventually took his own life

So Faith Bible Chapel staff reacted quickly when they believed Conley was taking notes on various locations and the layout of the campus, the affidavit said

well there you go  Bible..Islam.. FBI.... AMRIKA....

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #292 - July 03, 2014, 06:35 PM

Well another good news from AMRIKA...   WHoooya.. This is   Texas ISIS

Two Texans arrested on terror charges

- Police nabbed him just as he was boarding a plane to travel from Texas to Europe, but Michael Todd Wolfe's final destination was Syria, where he planned to join violent jihad in the ranks of ISIS, prosecutors said.
    On Friday, Wolfe, also known as "Faruq," pleaded guilty to "attempting to provide material support and resources to a foreign terrorist organization," said U.S. attorney Robert Pitman.

The 23-year-old from Austin faces up to 15 years behind bars for his plans to join the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, a terror organization so violent it has been shunned by al Qaeda.  Wolfe acquired a passport so he could travel abroad. He had trained for the battle with the help of military and physical fitness exercises and was looking for a contact to help him slip into Syria, the prosecutor's office said.

On February 2, an undercover agent met with Wolfe and his wife and they watched a YouTube video about foreign fighters in Syria, officials said. Wolfe allegedly discussed ISIS' activities. "While watching the video, Wolfe occasionally stopped the video to explain the current allegiances of the various groups fighting in Syria. They include ISIS, al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra, the Free Syria Army, and Dawla," a complaint said.

A second suspect

A second Texas man, Rahatul Ashikim Khan, 23, of Round Rock, was arrested earlier this month in a separate case at his home and charged with "conspiring to provide material support to terrorists."

A complaint said Khan "conspired with others to recruit persons to travel overseas to support terrorist activities including committing violent jihad" during a period from early 2011 to January 2012.

"This case is the culmination of a long-term investigation by the FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force made up of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies in Central Texas. It's a textbook example of how well law enforcement agencies in this area work together," Pitman said in a statement.

His office covers the western district of the state, including Austin and San Antonio.The men are in federal custody and a detention hearing is set for Friday before a U.S. magistrate in Austin. They face up to 15 years in federal prison and a maximum $250,000 fine if convicted.

well that is news from TEXAS ISIS AMRIKA  published on   Sat June 28, 2014

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #293 - July 03, 2014, 06:43 PM

Tonyt, Nergal, you do realize that regardless of the eventual borders of this state many of its inhabitants are not going to be jihadist shitheads, right?

But drone em, sterilize em, test your chemical and bioweapons, its all cool right?  wacko

Well…..I was only half serious. But there has to be something said about giving these idiots a little piece of land where they can immigrate too, live out their fantasies and leave the rest of the world alone. I mean these idiots cause so much trouble to so many countries all over the world. Of course the problem is that they don’t want a little piece of land, they want world domination.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #294 - July 03, 2014, 07:57 PM

Well…..I was only half serious. .............

You are in to serious subject , so Be serious .. very serious Tonyt .,

Any way the new says Eight heroes of Islam  arrested in Spain for recruiting warriors for  ISIS

Madrid (CNN) -- Spanish police arrested eight suspected Islamic militants in Madrid in predawn raids Monday, for allegedly recruiting and sending radical fighters to aid the terrorist group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, the Interior Ministry said in a statement.

The arrests come just ahead of the proclamation of Spain's new King Felipe VI on Thursday in parliament, and the ministry last week raised the terror alert level from 2 to 3, to tighten security in the capital during the festivities.
    The suspected leader of the cell broken up Monday had been detained in Afghanistan in 2001 and later was a prisoner at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, the ministry said.

Just last month, police arrested six Spanish men in the Spanish enclave of Melilla, on Morocco's north coast, on suspicion of recruiting and sending 26 radical Islamic fighters for terrorist groups in Syria, Mali and Libya.

well read the rest at the link.. That news is from Spanish  ISIS ... Madrid form  Mon June 16, 2014

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #295 - July 03, 2014, 08:14 PM

I don't know much about Ottoman Empire(but I will soon) but I do know one of the main reasons why caliphates like the Umayyad and Abbasid flourish,prosper and expand was because they allied with the non-muslims e.g. Syrian Nestorians (that were persecuted by the catholics and tolerated by Arab muslims), Jews at the Iberian peninsula,Berbers from North Africa  and others for various reasons. I don't think ISIS can do what those caliphates did with just Sunnis, they will crumble as fast as those two did.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #296 - July 03, 2014, 08:19 PM

No, no. Cato you got it all wrong. Didn't you know the khilafa crumbled because the rulers allied with the kuffar, against Muslims sometimes?! Al walaa' is only for the Muslims, down with the tawagheet! *going into a jihadi salafi rant*

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #297 - July 03, 2014, 08:22 PM

Lol

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #298 - July 03, 2014, 11:51 PM

That map looks like it was drawn by a 8 year old. are those divisions going to be the administrative provinces in their new empire? why is Khurasan so big? There must be at least 2 billion inhabitants there, whereas little Yemen has only a few million.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #299 - July 04, 2014, 12:26 AM

Yes I agree with you guys too.
    I support 100% an Islamic state, except I support it in THE UK. I support an Islamic state in that desert called the United Kingdom since there are already so many Islamists there. In fact let's offer it to them. And then let's drone the shit out of the place.

I apologize to any white people for again enforcing that their people are collateral damage but that's ok, my view is supported by the masses so I'm not gonna feel bad.

Anyway, since the violence spread to the South now, let me introduce to the discussion this guy who is responsible for the death toll:

Opposition Shia leader Ayatollah Mahmoud Al-Hassani Al-Sarkhi has announced his support for the uprising of the Sunni tribes in Iraq, insisting they have been "oppressed".

Al-Sarkhi, who opposes outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki as well as Iran, said that he had warned of this revolution several years ago.

He insisted that this is a revolution of pure Iraqi Sunnis, not foreigners, referring to ISIS. He described the call by Al-Sistani to fight the rebels a "satanic Fatwa leading to bloodshed".

The cleric called for the Sunni rebels not to take a sectarian pathway for their revolution and to be inclusive for all "the oppressed people".

Comparing the Sunni community with the Shias, he said: "Like us, they have tribes, symbols, dignity, in addition to persistence."

About the Iraqi army, he said that the Iraqi soldiers were brought up on sectarian bases, "not love of their country, nationality and conscience". Most of them joined the army for the sake of the salary, he explained.

Al-Sarkhi called on the corrupt rulers to leave their positions and make room for those who deserve to rule on the basis of justice among people and citizens regardless to their sects. He predicted that the "worst" is yet to come.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/12527-prominent-shia-cleric-supports-sunni-revolution

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »