Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:45 AM

France Muslims were in d...
Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Eid Al-Adha
June 22, 2024, 09:51 PM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 11, 2024, 09:35 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

What happens in these day...
by akay
June 08, 2024, 12:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 440536 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #240 - July 02, 2014, 01:29 AM

Ditto.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #241 - July 02, 2014, 03:38 AM

It's funny (not haha) because I used to have wet dreams about speeches like this and a caliphate. Amazing what embracing reality will do for one's outlook.

What might those young men called to give their lives be doing right now, if they realized that the empty promises of their Caliph were nothing but a delusion?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #242 - July 02, 2014, 04:14 AM

omg asbie me too..there's a video of me saying I wish khilafa would happen when I was 15 cool2. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #243 - July 02, 2014, 04:37 AM

SHARE!!!!!

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #244 - July 02, 2014, 04:54 AM

Does anyone understand the motives behind the ISIS massacre of Shias? This is something that ISIS is very keen on promoting as propaganda, they are not trying to hide it.

The only logical explanation is that they think it will "strike fear into the hearts of the (Shia) infidels" and cause them to run away in a panic like they did at Mosul. If that is the case then do you guys think this tactic will actually continue to work? It seems they are just really pissing off the Shias now, who are all volunteering to fight to defend the country. Is this terror propaganda backfiring?

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #245 - July 02, 2014, 05:00 AM

hmm this is interesting to watch..

That Kurdish song is bad ass Yeez!  Afro
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #246 - July 02, 2014, 05:25 AM

Does anyone understand the motives behind the ISIS massacre of Shias? This is something that ISIS is very keen on promoting as propaganda, they are not trying to hide it.

The only logical explanation is that they think it will "strike fear into the hearts of the (Shia) infidels" and cause them to run away in a panic like they did at Mosul. If that is the case then do you guys think this tactic will actually continue to work? It seems they are just really pissing off the Shias now, who are all volunteering to fight to defend the country. Is this terror propaganda backfiring?

Yeah I agree, this is incredibly counterproductive towards their ends. As far as I know, they're still fighting a two front war? so don't know why they'd try to galvanize their enemy when their immediate goal should be the survival and stabilization of their nascent state. But then again, history has proven repeatedly that idiots gonna idiot.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #247 - July 02, 2014, 05:35 AM

Does anyone understand the motives behind the ISIS massacre of Shias?

You answered your own question.
    The only logical explanation is that they think it will "strike fear into the hearts of the (Shia) infidels"

To ISIS, the Shia are non muslims. ISIS is fighting a war, the quote unquote "real" muslims against the kaffir, and as far as ISIS are concerned, Shia muslims are as kaffir as Christopher Hitchens. Shia aren't even people of the book, just dirty liars, probably hell-sent.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #248 - July 02, 2014, 06:04 AM

history has proven repeatedly that idiots gonna idiot.

And even clever people gonna idiot.

Doomed we are.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #249 - July 02, 2014, 06:16 AM

the new Caliph of Islam al Baghdadi has made his first speech, translation of his doggerel here

https://ia902501.us.archive.org/2/items/hym3_22aw/english.pdf

What a joke Roll Eyes They seriously think they're a legitimate state. Like the promised land of the Muslims. I've read statements of theirs encouraging people to make hijrah, even going as far as calling on women to come because the righteous mujahideen would love to marry and raise families in the blessed Islamic state wacko 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #250 - July 02, 2014, 06:26 AM

They're as good as infidels and the goal is to wipe them out completely. Zawahiri and AQ core rightly viewed this as folly and it's one of the beefs they had with Zarqawi and co in Iraq. ISIS wants an all-out sectarian war across the region so they can take over in the chaos. 
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #251 - July 02, 2014, 06:28 AM

calling on women to come because the righteous mujahideen would love to marry and raise families

If the women don't come, the goats get it.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #252 - July 02, 2014, 06:42 AM

It's so contradictory to their own religion. wtf???

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #253 - July 02, 2014, 06:47 AM

Not only do they not care if everyone knows, but judging by the guys ramadan address, he obviously feels powerful enough to gloat of his terrorism to come to democracy everywhere.

You can see extreme shia hate by "normal" sunni muslims online anywhere. On the "I love Allah" facebook page there is some really hateful material.

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #254 - July 02, 2014, 06:49 AM

Shias aren't interested in defending Sunni areas like Mosul and Tikrit. I read an article about 300 young volunteers who were sent to Tikrit to fight ISIS and the local Sunni tribes and Baathists there (Saddam Hussein's home town). Only 8 were left as the rest deserted because they don't want to fight to keep Maliki in power. The guy interviewed volunteered to fight for Karbala and Najaf.

Also a lot of non-ISIS militias rooted in the areas are fighting with ISIS and using them as a sledge hammer to try to get at Maliki. When the front lines stagnate or Maliki is overthrown they will have to deal with ISIS. ISIS might just disappear and then pop up at another place.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #255 - July 02, 2014, 06:51 AM

Non-violent Shias and Sunnis and those of mixed background, of which there are many, are the victims of this sectarian and tribal mayhem (plus the Assyrians and Catholics and other groups, of course) Cry

Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #256 - July 02, 2014, 08:24 AM

If the women don't come, the goats get it.

You can tell you're half Welsh. Grin

• Re: ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #257 - July 02, 2014, 10:31 AM

It's so contradictory to their own religion. wtf???

they'll find examples of how it isn't contradictory to their religion. They'll say they are munafiq and worthy of death. That is how takfir works. They'll also reference Banu Qurayza, who Muhammad oversaw the massacre of.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #258 - July 02, 2014, 11:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyM0_sv5h88

anyone seen this piece of shit video? finmad

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #259 - July 02, 2014, 11:51 AM

I wonder how long the ISIS guys would have lasted on the eastern front of WW2. Or WW1 for that matter.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #260 - July 02, 2014, 12:12 PM

Oh shit that is fucked up :( "Yezidis worship the devil"...

Their fates are sealed... My blood is boiling right now! finmad

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #261 - July 02, 2014, 12:35 PM

You only sing when you're winning. Or gloat, rather.

When they blew up the police station, were the prisoners inside?
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #262 - July 02, 2014, 12:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyM0_sv5h88

anyone seen this piece of shit video? finmad

I presume the Shia and Yazidi men are still inside the building when it is blown up?

God is Love.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #263 - July 02, 2014, 02:24 PM

i just watched a video of isis stopping random truck drivers on the highway, asking them to prove theyre sunni and then when they fail they're kneeling on the floor with guns pointed at them.
    These things aren't human.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #264 - July 02, 2014, 02:29 PM

I presume the Shia and Yazidi men are still inside the building when it is blown up?

the building the men are in, he refers to as "the prison", the blown up building he refers to as "police station".

Also, did you hear him say "murtadeen" as well? Maybe he refers to anyone as apostate but, he mentions 3 groups in there.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #265 - July 02, 2014, 03:10 PM

This video shows some very scared ISIS guys being captured and interrogated by Jabat Al Nusra. Can anyone translate this please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRtsTSt-Zw

Why do Jabat seem to dislike ISIS so much? If they both want a Sunni Caliphate and yet they cannot get along even before they get money and power, then what hope can they possibly have that a Caliphate will stay  unified once there is real money and power at stake?
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #266 - July 02, 2014, 03:33 PM

He's asking them(he calls them murderers) where they are from and why they came,and (he taunts them that they came to kill murtads -  meaning anyone who's not part of Isis,  which of course includes the videoer and other members of jabhatanusra). They answer with Tunisia, Allepo, Morocco, Algeria and say they came to fight the Nusayria (asads alawi sect) he then taunts them,  "where are the Nusayria" as obviously they were fighting the jabha. He also mocks adawla alislamia by calling it adawla albaghdadia after abu bakr Al baghdadi
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #267 - July 02, 2014, 03:39 PM

the building the men are in, he refers to as "the prison", the blown up building he refers to as "police station".

Hope you're right

Also, did you hear him say "murtadeen" as well? Maybe he refers to anyone as apostate but, he mentions 3 groups in there.

they're takfir'ing everyone they want to kill, they posted a pic of 8 men they crucified outside Aleppo last week saying they were murtads but its just what they say when they want to kill people, takfir is a licence to murder at will

God is Love.

• ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #268 - July 02, 2014, 03:40 PM

Thanks Hassan.
  • ISIS take Mosul
     Reply #269 - July 02, 2014, 04:23 PM

So question that I really need answering...

Does the concept of "moderate muslim" actually exist or are moderate muslims simply not-very-religious Muslims? Because this crap is confusing me and I need to know the truth of it.
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »