Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 09:48 PM

New Britain
September 24, 2024, 10:45 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anyone heard of the tv host riham sahid kicking out dr noha during an interview

(Read 4302 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Anyone heard of the tv host riham sahid kicking out dr noha during an interview
     OP - July 13, 2014, 09:36 AM

Just wondering if any of u have seen the video that ppl r posting on various sites and bigging up the tv host who kicked out dr noha at an interview for saying she thinks mohammed wrote the koran. The comments of ppl on facebook are absolutely disgusting, such hypocrites. I dont know how to copypaste the video frm that fb page but the page is called Spotted Asians Uk

"Question with boldness even the existence of God...because...if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear"...Thomas Jefferson
  • Anyone heard of the tv host riham sahid kicking out dr noha during an interview
     Reply #1 - July 13, 2014, 09:44 AM

I only jus heard about this, bt apparently it occured over a month ago. She was not 'kicked off' but asked to leave after she threatened to leave herself. Still, good for her.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117998/salafi-woman-turned-atheist-booted-egyptian-tv-show

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #2 - July 13, 2014, 10:01 AM

Yeah thats the one Jedi.  What angered me were the comments of the facebook users.

"Question with boldness even the existence of God...because...if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear"...Thomas Jefferson
     Reply #3 - July 13, 2014, 05:25 PM

Just read through the comments

Tahir Jatt Zafar
    "May allah put her into the darkest part of fire of hell, i swear by allah she has lost a diamond (islam) and she has destroyed her self in this duniya and hereafter"

Anum Mahood
    "Wat a cow she needs a slap.. May allah sort this cow out"

Indy Kaur
    "Astaghfiruallah she has committed apostate "

Alisha Ahktar
    "Stupid misled whore!! Curse her pure existence!!"

Reply #4 - July 13, 2014, 05:34 PM

............I dont know how to copypaste the video frm that fb page but the page is called Spotted Asians Uk

well let us paste that tube here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFyFNvs2LDY

Said: I say that the Prophet Muhammad is Allah’s messenger!

Noha: Fine.

Said: I believe in every single word and letter of the Koran.

Noha: OK, but you are different [from the Islamists].

Said: How am I different?

Noha: The difference between the Islamists and you, Riham, is that the Islamists strive to implement every detail…

Said: I want to implement every detail of Allah’s shari’a, but I am against killing people who do not wish to implement it. I hope Allah’s shari’a will be implemented everywhere, alcohol will be banned, and the cabarets will be shut down. I am a Muslim and, therefore, I must implement Allah’s shari’a.

Noha: Do you support chopping off a thief’s hand?

Said: Absolutely.

Noha: Really?!

Said: Of course.

Noha: Honestly, this is inhumane.

Said: A thief’s hand should be cut off, and an adulteress should be stoned to death.

Noha: This is really inhumane.

Said: If we implement Islam in everything, no [bad] things will happen.

Noha: How can you say that? Why do you defend myths?

Said: You have the right to speak your mind, but you have no right to call it a myth.

Noha: A myth it is!

Said: That’s your opinion.

After rebutting all of the host’s faulty ideas — and there are a lot of them — Noha is eventually told to leave the studio because of her heresy.

That is  Dr. Noha Mahmoud Salem, An Egyptian a physician.,  She is the Bravest person I ever saw on any Egyptian show.. Interesting part of that tube is the interviewer .. watch what she did a year back..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rL6NDoyKg

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - July 13, 2014, 06:53 PM

I remember watching both of those clips a while back. The first thing I thought was; what a hypocrite the interviewer is. First she winds a cleric up by refusing to cover her head, and then she completely changes tack with this Dr Noha; advocating implementing of strict sharia on all citizens, Muslim and non muslim. I mean, wtf?!

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #6 - July 13, 2014, 06:57 PM

Exactly...she advocated implementing every detail of the Shariah throughout the world and all I could think was  - the Taliban would have their way with you sweetheart and then leave you in a pile of ashes. Be careful what you wish for.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #7 - July 13, 2014, 08:39 PM

Jedi. Couldnt agree with u more

Reply #8 - July 13, 2014, 08:41 PM

Yeezevee. Thank u for the video x

Reply #9 - July 13, 2014, 11:09 PM

"Astaghfiruallah she has committed apostate "

LOL

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #10 - July 13, 2014, 11:12 PM

Haha...  RIP English..

Reply #11 - July 14, 2014, 12:20 AM

On a less important note ... She would get it.

And she wouldn't have to be stoned to death after.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »