Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 30, 2024, 10:43 PM

France Muslims were in d...
June 30, 2024, 08:06 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Hypothesis or slavery allowance (if that is how it called) in Islam

(Read 36148 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Hypothesis or slavery allowance (if that is how it called) in Islam
     Reply #210 - October 14, 2014, 05:48 PM

See that AhmedZaid is a fun guy ., but my goodness gracious .. let me count some wordswell what Zaid says makes sense...

Zaid you appears to be expert of  "Sex, Science and Scriptures.. "  ....SSS....

Yes Yes .   Idraak-   Abnormal kids born in Gujrat Pakistan because of INCEST cousin marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYMRaWnQvU

well let me read some Quran

Well that sounds very good to me .. Rat children and Rules for marriage..   well there were more than 10 sex/rapes in that post.. Ha! I know how  to read and how to count..

I don't get it what is the point of this post?
     Reply #211 - October 14, 2014, 05:49 PM

i did it's just i was just trying to explain to her but I'm still chilling Chilling

Does that mean I've finally been acquitted of your charge of misquoting you in order to make asbie and happymurtad laugh at you? Grin Or do you still think that happened.

I've never been called a good egg before, Musivore. I'll take it.  yes
     Reply #212 - October 14, 2014, 05:52 PM

I don't get it what is the point of this post?

well that post was just for me Ahmed., I was reading Quran, learning about rat children,  and learning to count

boy i am tired .. read you later....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #213 - October 14, 2014, 05:57 PM

i was talking about rape not slavery you brought the accusation that islam allow rape and i was putting you on Muhammad place and gave you the idea that if you said to your brother that he can have sex with these women but when people respond with Ishina is allowing her brother to rape these women don't you think these people are being illogical?

Does a slave have the ability to say no?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #214 - October 14, 2014, 06:07 PM

Well, while I'm waiting for you to respond to my last post with an argument in it, Ahmed (reply 198, I think?), I do have a question for you. You don't actually have to answer if you don't want to. But, Ahmed, out of curiosity, why do you do these debates? Do you actually enjoy them?
     Reply #215 - October 14, 2014, 06:10 PM

I did said it's a biology error and his biology conclusion is irrelevant to my argument when some one says the car has four wheels and doesn't have glass I'll guote him to support the idea that the car has four wheels but i will leave out his error quote that it doesn't have glass when i gout him people will say LOL what are you talking about the car DOES have glass i'll say that is not my point i quoted him for his statement that the car has four wheels that is all you see how that will be wrong from the people who will judge me???  AGAIN my main reason to quote him is his statment that a man can't practise azil withput woman permission (consent) pleas understand that

Listen, Ahmed. I read you loud and clear. I understand what you are saying. But you are still wrong, and this fatwa is still nonsense. Let me try to explain why again. And really pay attention, Ahmed. Let's see if we can get past the communication barrier this time.

Imagine that you told me, "Hey, my friend owes me $9.00. He owes me $9.00, because I bought him two sandwiches, and each sandwich costs $4.00. 4+4=9, so he owes me 9 dollars!"

Now. Could your friend actually owe you $9.00 for something? Maybe. That's possible. However, I will not accept your explanation, because your facts are wrong. It doesn't matter if your conclusion happens to be right somehow in the end, although I am not convinced the scholar's conclusion is, anyway. I reject your statement because you came to it with false information.

I reject your scholar's statement because it is false information. It doesn't matter that the only part you wanted us to look at was the part where the scholar agreed with you. We're looking at why the scholar agreed with you. And in this case, the scholar's reasons are laughable mistakes. Therefore, you cannot use this fatwa as evidence for anything except that he may have some long-suffering wives.

Do you understand this?

AGAIN back to my point i asked you for verses to prove rape in islam so far no one was successful in that but your logic doesn't work here just because islam said it's ok for a man to have sex with a slave woman [...] I'm waiting again the burden of proof is on you

Like I said, you mixed me up with another user. Rape isn't the reason I have a problem with your hypothesis. I've told you my real reasons, and, again, you're not addressing them.

Only reason I got involved in the rape part of this discussion is that I responded when you asked for hadith, and then you focused all your efforts on the rape issue and on me. And now, here we are.

Also, no, the burden of proof is now on you, since we did have a hadith that we were speaking of, and we did have Quranic verses. I'm not asking you to find any more. I'm talking about the ones you provided, and asking you to support your claim that the word chastity in the Quran means virginity. So it is, in fact, your turn to man up.

(Either way, I offered you an out on the rape thing. [...]

no you didn't and [...]

When I say "I offered you an out," I am saying "I told you that we don't need to talk about the rape thing any more, because I can tell you're not understanding it. So let's talk about the other issues."

I said that plainly a few comments ago. Do you understand it now?:

(Listen, Ahmed. I read you loud and clear. I understand what you are saying. But you are still wrong, and this fatwa is still nonsense. Let me try to explain why again. And really pay attention, Ahmed. Let's see if we can get past the communication barrier this time.)

again plaes understand me and let me give you an example like the one you gave if i say i have 1000 dolar and i'm about to by the new Iphone 6 and it cost 800 I (sentince one) but i said i have 500 dollar left (sentence two)

i can clearly see now you are getting me sentince one is currect because the Iphone does cost 800 but sentience two is not currect because i'll have 200 dollar left and not 500

so my point is ON sentience one NOT two you can't reject the eniert sentience based on a single error what i said is not holy or divine so if a single error is there it will show me unholy if this is not how it work in your country then sorry this is how it work in mine if someone stament is half currect and half wrong I'll take the currect one no matter what the wrong one the fatwa i sited:

Fataawa al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen, Fataawa Islamiyyah, vol. 3, p. 190.
    the scholars say that one should not engage in ‘azl with a free woman except with her permission, because she
    has the right to have children.
    Moreover, withdrawing without her permission diminishes her pleasure, because
    the woman’s pleasure can only be completed after ejaculation. So not asking her permission causes her to lose
    out on pleasure and on the possibility of having children. Hence we state the condition that this may only be
    done with her permission.

so basically he is saying because she has the right to have children (no error here) as far as the second comment is his second statement that has nothing to do with the first one if it's false or true is irrelevant

(Also, no, the burden of proof is now on you, since we did have a hadith that we were speaking of, and we did have Quranic verses. I'm not asking you to find any more. I'm talking about the ones you provided, and asking you to support your claim that the word chastity in the Quran means virginity. So it is, in fact, your turn to man up.)

you got it all mixed up you guys are the one who are claiming islam allow rape so far no one has been successful at that and sense you are making the claim the burden of proof is on you lua and i know you will say i never specked anything about rape but you did said that sex with slave is not chastity or that islam allow it (i.e you meant metaphorically rape) and let's face it as a non-muslim yourself you believe Islam allow rape wither you said it or not so far i haven't Sean any valid point you made it was fill with logical fallacies and flawed reason and i demanded for absolute proof Islam allow rape NOT that islam allow sex there is a difference

if your comment continue on the same path then sorry i don't see any result if it ecpacially no one have ever proved rape here to me nor that islam treat slaves like shit nor that islam doesn't allow slaves to be set free
     Reply #216 - October 14, 2014, 06:11 PM

Does a slave have the ability to say no?

just answer my question and I'll come back to you
     Reply #217 - October 14, 2014, 06:21 PM

Your question is incoherent.

Reply #218 - October 14, 2014, 06:31 PM

Your question is incoherent.

why is it incoherent Huh? i'm putting you on Muhammad place to show you how vulgar and silly the claim of rape is
     Reply #219 - October 14, 2014, 06:38 PM

Try and write your question again in clearer terms.

Reply #220 - October 14, 2014, 06:46 PM

Try and write your question again in clearer terms.

Ok it seams you don't like it when i put you on muhammad place but let's change that

ok here let's say you have a brother and you told your brother he can have sex with these women now when people will hear your words they will say "OMG OMG OMG Ishina is telling her brother to rape these women"  let me ask you now are you gonna find the claim of these people against you logical Huh??? that you told your brother that he can have sex with these women but people took it as you said he can rape them?Huh?? aren't you gonna be angry and say there argument are illogical and simply wrong because you never condoned rape or told your brother that he can rape them NOW take this and apply it on islam you will see how illogical the rape claim that is based on just saying you can have sex really are and so lacking all kinds of reason
     Reply #221 - October 14, 2014, 06:53 PM

Ok, can someone else translate for me please?

Reply #222 - October 14, 2014, 06:57 PM

Ahmad i don't think you even understand what rape is, if you think it's just about a guy jumping a girl accompanied by the use of violence then you need to go read up on the subject, there are many types of rape acts that don't accompany physical force such as coercion, intimidation, verbal threats, grooming etc, think it's called 3rd degree rape ? sadly in these cases it is difficult to prove to a court of law that a sexual assault even took place, unless the victim is under age.  A slave would never have had the opportunity to refuse sex with her/his master without getting into major trouble and neither does a muslim wife have the opportunity to refuse her husband (if she is married to an extremist pig), both are similar situations to the 3rd degree rape.

Anyways this topic is really silly, can't even believe that we are discussing it with you, infact i think you are very sick minded to have started such a thread   wacko
     Reply #223 - October 14, 2014, 07:01 PM

Ahmad i don't think you even understand what rape is, if you think it's just about a guy jumping a girl accompanied by the use of violence then you need to go read up on the subject, there are many types of rape acts that don't accompany physical force such as coercion, intimidation, verbal threats, grooming etc, think it's called 3rd degree rape ? sadly in these cases it is difficult to prove to a court of law that a sexual assault even took place, unless the victim is under age.  A slave would never have had the opportunity to refuse sex with her/his master without getting into major trouble and neither does a muslim wife have the opportunity to refuse her husband (if she is married to an extremist pig), both are similar situations to the 3rd degree rape.

Anyways this topic is really silly, can't even believe that we are discussing it with you, infact i think you are very sick minded to have started such a thread   wacko

thanks for the insult the feeling is mutual

and no i know what rape is i said this like million times here it's sex(without consent) means if you force yourself on her without her permission for sexual intercourse you are a raper

( A slave would never have had the opportunity to refuse sex with her/his master without getting into major trouble and neither does a muslim wife have the opportunity to refuse her husband (if she is married to an extremist pig), both are similar situations to the 3rd degree rape.)

Evidence??? Zero
     Reply #224 - October 14, 2014, 07:03 PM

Ok, can someone else translate for me please?

if you can't get an idea as simple as this to your head then i don't know what to say
     Reply #225 - October 14, 2014, 07:13 PM

( A slave would never have had the opportunity to refuse sex with her/his master without getting into major trouble and neither does a muslim wife have the opportunity to refuse her husband (if she is married to an extremist pig), both are similar situations to the 3rd degree rape.)

Evidence??? Zero

Slave;
    noun
    (especially in the past) a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Whoosh.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #226 - October 14, 2014, 07:19 PM

Ahmed, why would be it be up to another person to say someone else can have sex with women? Have you ever thought that it is not up to anybody but the woman in question?

I mean, if you would say to another man he can have sex with me, you would have a serious argument on your hands! I'd say: "Who are you to decide such things for me? Only I decide who I will have sex with."
     Reply #227 - October 14, 2014, 07:19 PM

again plaes understand me and let me give you an example like the one you gave if i say i have 1000 dolar and i'm about to by the new Iphone 6 and it cost 800 I (sentince one) but i said i have 500 dollar left (sentence two)

i can clearly see now you are getting me sentince one is currect because the Iphone does cost 800 but sentience two is not currect because i'll have 200 dollar left and not 500 [...]

If you wanted to give us a fatwa that said it can be practiced because wives have a right to children, then you should have done that, instead of one that incorporated a huge error into the argument. There's no shortage of sources that say this is permissible. But you can never use the testimony of someone whose account is in error to support your own position. It just doesn't work.

So besides the fact that, before you started ranting and raving at the fact that I found that fatwa funny, I was telling you that the azl part was completely irrelevant and that you missed the point, you should take a lesson from this. If you are so afraid that people will start laughing at you or thinking you might be unintelligent, keep these laughable and stupid fatwas and sources out of your arguments. That's my advice to you.

you got it all mixed up you guys are the one who are claiming islam allow rape so far no one has been successful at that and sense you are making the claim the burden of proof is on you lua and i know you will say i never specked anything about rape but you did said that sex with slave is not chastity or that islam allow it (i.e you meant metaphorically rape) and let's face it as a non-muslim yourself you believe Islam allow rape wither you said it or not so far i haven't Sean any valid point you made it was fill with logical fallacies and flawed reason and i demanded for absolute proof Islam allow rape NOT that islam allow sex there is a difference

1. Not every non-Muslim believes that Islam allows rape.

2. I do think that the way the Quran and the hadith are worded, it allows for rape, and at the very least does not protect any woman from it. Marital rape is absolutely condoned. But this isn't the subject. I just replied to the rape thing on a whim. Do you need me to remind you of the questions I had wanted you to answer all along, or are you hoping to avoid dealing with them by refusing to drop the rape argument?

3. We have shown you our arguments that Islam condones rape, but you're just not processing it. Maybe it's because of the language barrier. You and I were talking about a Quranic verse. You made a claim that chastity meant virginity in that verse. I am asking you to support your claim with evidence, which you have yet to do. You can't just ignore this discussion we were having and then say "Well, no one ever showed me any evidence for rape!"

if your comment continue on the same path then sorry i don't see any result if it ecpacially no one have ever proved rape here to me nor that islam treat slaves like shit nor that islam doesn't allow slaves to be set free

Whether or not the slaves are mistreated, if they are still slaves, if they still do not have the freedom to leave their masters, it's still immoral. And who here ever suggested you couldn't free a slave in Islam? We're not worried about that. We're worried about the fact you could have them to begin with.

But yes, I will agree that it's quite clear that this is a pretty futile engagement, Ahmed. And I'm just going to say this, you can take it or leave it, it's no skin off my back, but: I would recommend that you take a break from debating like this in English until you actually understand the language better. Not only is it challenging to understand what you're saying, you're routinely misunderstanding what other people are saying. I don't think that you're getting anything out of this, and I dare say you haven't convinced scores of people, yourself.

Just my advice. It'll save you and the people you debate with a lot of trouble if you come back when you understand the language more, so that you can actually understand and address the points that are being made to you.
     Reply #228 - October 14, 2014, 07:20 PM

Ha ha, right i'm sick minded too, thankya :/  lol

your posts make no sense to me sorry, gbye
     Reply #229 - October 14, 2014, 07:21 PM

Slave;
    noun
    (especially in the past) a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Whoosh.

I asked for evidence NOT definition of slavery xtremestr
     Reply #230 - October 14, 2014, 07:24 PM

if you can't get an idea as simple as this to your head then i don't know what to say

It isn't that your idea is too complicated for me to understand. It's that your English is poor and I can't tell what you're trying to say.

Let me try a different way: tell me what you think the word "consent" means.

Reply #231 - October 14, 2014, 07:26 PM

Ok it seams you don't like it when i put you on muhammad place but let's change that

ok here let's say you have a brother and you told your brother he can have sex with these women now when people will hear your words they will say "OMG OMG OMG Ishina is telling her brother to rape these women"  let me ask you now are you gonna find the claim of these people against you logical Huh??? that you told your brother that he can have sex with these women but people took it as you said he can rape them?Huh?? aren't you gonna be angry and say there argument are illogical and simply wrong because you never condoned rape or told your brother that he can rape them NOW take this and apply it on islam you will see how illogical the rape claim that is based on just saying you can have sex really are and so lacking all kinds of reason

Ahmed  all  that you write is good., All   "right hand posses" is halal and left hand posses is Haram..    

My problem with you is not that.,   but this word muhammad., Being Muslim guy   you can not say that ., How can you write the name of Prophet of Islam Sallal Laho Alaihe Wasallam PBUH as  "muhammad"?  you should not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyfJv1Vm-jE

yeeeeeha!    That is Unimaginable physical beauty of prophet Mohammad pbuh., Every woman of Arabia were  lining up to give Prophet what he wants.. whatever...

Reply #232 - October 14, 2014, 07:27 PM

Ha ha, right i'm sick minded too, thankya :/  lol

your posts make no sense to me sorry, gbye

you are the one who called me sick and twisted and i in returned never ever insulted you or anyone here so don't make it like I'm the first one to insult you
     Reply #233 - October 14, 2014, 07:28 PM

I asked for evidence NOT definition of slavery xtremestr

The definition is all the proof you need. Have you not noticed that your argument has gone from "Slavery wasn't quite forbidden at that time because: " to "Slavery is okay because: "?(which is also why it might seem like the members are growing more 'frustrated'. In my case, it's because your arguments keep getting worse and more degrading to humanity with each post) You should probably start looking for the brakes on your keyboard.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #234 - October 14, 2014, 07:32 PM

It isn't that your idea is too complicated for me to understand. It's that your English is poor and I can't tell what you're trying to say.

Let me try a different way: tell me what you think the word "consent" means.

means the agreement of someone on a specific act like sex so?
  • Re: The Hypothesis or slavery allowance (if that is how it called) in Islam
     Reply #235 - October 14, 2014, 07:34 PM

The definition is all the proof you need. Have you not noticed that your argument has gone from "Slavery wasn't quite forbidden at that time because: " to "Slavery is okay because: "?(which is also why it might seem like the members are growing more 'frustrated'. In my case, it's because your arguments keep getting worse and more degrading to humanity with each post) You should probably start looking for the brakes on your keyboard.

I lost so much energy here that i even lost time now tell me how can the diffintion of slavery be evidence that slaves in islam can't ask for there freedome
    ( "Slavery wasn't quite forbidden at that time because: " to "Slavery is okay because: ")

when did i said that??? and even so do understand it's point?Huh?
     Reply #236 - October 14, 2014, 07:38 PM

means the agreement of someone on a specific act like sex so?

And if a slave disagrees with something or doesn't want to do something, what happens?

Reply #237 - October 14, 2014, 07:38 PM

I lost so much energy here ..........

Name:    AhmedZaid9119

well don't burn out.,

AhmedZaid ...  drink milk., take rest comeback  to forum after 10hrs or so......

Reply #238 - October 14, 2014, 07:48 PM

If you wanted to give us a fatwa that said it can be practiced because wives have a right to children, then you should have done that, instead of one that incorporated a huge error into the argument. There's no shortage of sources that say this is permissible. But you can never use the testimony of someone whose account is in error to support your own position. It just doesn't work.

So besides the fact that, before you started ranting and raving at the fact that I found that fatwa funny, I was telling you that the azl part was completely irrelevant and that you missed the point, you should take a lesson from this. If you are so afraid that people will start laughing at you or thinking you might be unintelligent, keep these laughable and stupid fatwas and sources out of your arguments. That's my advice to you.

1. Not every non-Muslim believes that Islam allows rape.

2. I do think that the way the Quran and the hadith are worded, it allows for rape, and at the very least does not protect any woman from it. Marital rape is absolutely condoned. But this isn't the subject. I just replied to the rape thing on a whim. Do you need me to remind you of the questions I had wanted you to answer all along, or are you hoping to avoid dealing with them by refusing to drop the rape argument?

3. We have shown you our arguments that Islam condones rape, but you're just not processing it. Maybe it's because of the language barrier. You and I were talking about a Quranic verse. You made a claim that chastity meant virginity in that verse. I am asking you to support your claim with evidence, which you have yet to do. You can't just ignore this discussion we were having and then say "Well, no one ever showed me any evidence for rape!"

Whether or not the slaves are mistreated, if they are still slaves, if they still do not have the freedom to leave their masters, it's still immoral. And who here ever suggested you couldn't free a slave in Islam? We're not worried about that. We're worried about the fact you could have them to begin with.

But yes, I will agree that it's quite clear that this is a pretty futile engagement, Ahmed. And I'm just going to say this, you can take it or leave it, it's no skin off my back, but: I would recommend that you take a break from debating like this in English until you actually understand the language better. Not only is it challenging to understand what you're saying, you're routinely misunderstanding what other people are saying. I don't think that you're getting anything out of this, and I dare say you haven't convinced scores of people, yourself.

Just my advice. It'll save you and the people you debate with a lot of trouble if you come back when you understand the language more, so that you can actually understand and address the points that are being made to you.

this is gonna be my last reply to you lua because this is not getting anywhere maybe it's a text problem and if we had skype chat this might get fixed

(If you wanted to give us a fatwa that said it can be practiced because wives have a right to children, then you should have done that, instead of one that incorporated a huge error into the argument. There's no shortage of sources that say this is permissible. But you can never use the testimony of someone whose account is in error to support your own position. It just doesn't work.)

I already did that Read the first comment i made about the Fatwa

(1. Not every non-Muslim believes that Islam allows rape.)
    i didn't said All non-muslims belives islam allow rape i said YOU GUYS means the people in this post

(2. I do think that the way the Quran and the hadith are worded, it allows for rape, and at the very least does not protect any woman from it. Marital rape is absolutely condoned. But this isn't the subject. I just replied to the rape thing on a whim. Do you need me to remind you of the questions I had wanted you to answer all along, or are you hoping to avoid dealing with them by refusing to drop the rape argument?)

Evidence please?Huh? show me again where does it says a man can force himself on any woman even against her consent so far you faild one after another to prove so and your argument is very shallow ( and at the very least does not protect any woman from it)
    FALSE read 4:19 and 24:33 i can bring hadiths aswell but verses are much stronger evidence so far no one and i repeat NO ONE commented or refuted 4:19 adn 24:33
    ( Marital rape is absolutely condoned.)
    evidence plaese?Huh?Huh? again marital rape is a type of rape when islam say you can't rape women means marital rape is included aswell read 4:19 and 24:33
    (I just replied to the rape thing on a whim.)

NO you didn't

( Do you need me to remind you of the questions I had wanted you to answer all along, or are you hoping to avoid dealing with them by refusing to drop the rape argument?))

is it about azl hadith??? don't bother you must tell me what is the point of the hadith before even quoting it you just put it there and i assumed you are talking about azl part like every ant-muslim propaganda website does

(But yes, I will agree that it's quite clear that this is a pretty futile engagement, Ahmed. And I'm just going to say this, you can take it or leave it, it's no skin off my back, but: I would recommend that you take a break from debating like this in English until you actually understand the language better. Not only is it challenging to understand what you're saying, you're routinely misunderstanding what other people are saying. I don't think that you're getting anything out of this, and I dare say you haven't convinced scores of people, yourself. )

are you telling me that I'm ignorant in debating or what?? my English isn't bad i study computer technology engineering so English is very important for me

(Whether or not the slaves are mistreated, if they are still slaves, if they still do not have the freedom to leave their masters, it's still immoral. And who here ever suggested you couldn't free a slave in Islam? We're not worried about that. We're worried about the fact you could have them to begin with. )

(Whether or not the slaves are mistreated, if they are still slaves)
    ok but tell me how can you still consider them slaves when they are to be set free

( if they still do not have the freedom to leave their masters)

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE this shows you never read my respond read 24:33 gives the slave ALL the right to ask for freedom rendering your comment futile

( And who here ever suggested you couldn't free a slave in Islam? We're not worried about that. We're worried about the fact you could have them to begin with.)

and what if Islam gave them the right to be free at anytime they want hense 24:33 ha?

any way this is my last reply not only i lost so much energy into this but NO one refuted anything i said every respond i received was illogical has logical fallacies or misquotations
     Reply #239 - October 14, 2014, 07:50 PM

Name:    AhmedZaid9119

well don't burn out.,

AhmedZaid ...  drink milk., take rest comeback  to forum after 10hrs or so......

i think you got that right lol
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »