Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 04:09 PM

New Britain
September 18, 2024, 02:11 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Halloween plans ruined.. when will I ever have some FUN??

(Read 21281 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Halloween plans ruined.. when will I ever have some FUN??
     Reply #30 - October 31, 2008, 02:18 PM

Rub it in why don't you, last week I remember drinking too much wine and getting so drunk that I made the most embarrassing post ever in the admin section and at another forum and then been gloriously sick for 24 hours after.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - October 31, 2008, 02:23 PM

Rub it in why don't you, last week I remember drinking too much wine and getting so drunk that I made the most embarrassing post ever in the admin section and at another forum and then been gloriously sick for 24 hours after.  Cheesy

I did some pretty stupid things, too, come to think of it, which I HAD rubbed it ... the wine, I tell ya!  whistling2 grin12 Roll Eyes
     Reply #32 - October 31, 2008, 02:27 PM

I made giant Pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins,  then drank hot coffee and ate them, whilst snuggling with my baby.  

Then took a 4 hour drive through the mountains to look at the fall colors. grin12

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #33 - October 31, 2008, 02:27 PM

Right, am off for a while... ?u ?sieb and Sa??a for now!  cool2
     Reply #34 - October 31, 2008, 02:28 PM

I made giant Pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins,  then drank hot coffee and ate them, whilst snuggling with my baby.  

Then took a 4 hour drive through the mountains to look at the fall colors. grin12

that sounds really nice... if not exactly environmentally conscious...   cool2
     Reply #35 - October 31, 2008, 02:28 PM

Kill the tormentor  signmuahaha

Reply #36 - October 31, 2008, 02:29 PM

Kill the tormentor  signmuahaha

Berbs, we can´t just kill everyone who has more fun than us. You and I would soon be left all by ourselves...  Roll Eyes

P.S.:... that might not be so bad, if we wouldn´t ALSO be stuck with Tut!  Cheesy
     Reply #37 - October 31, 2008, 02:31 PM

Berbs, we can´t just kill everyone who has more fun than us. You and I would soon be left all by ourselves...

Well, at least you two are going to the anniversary meet up.  Feel all left out now. Cry

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #38 - October 31, 2008, 02:32 PM

Berbs, we can´t just kill everyone who has more fun than us. You and I would soon be left all by ourselves...

Well, at least you two are going to the anniversary meet up.  Feel all left out now. Cry

Na, can´t make the 15th - got a meeting here that I must attend, sniff...   Cry
     Reply #39 - October 31, 2008, 02:38 PM

Then all the male attention is for me  signmuahaha

Reply #40 - October 31, 2008, 02:41 PM

Now ladies lets not get all depressing.  grin12

Have a muffin....  Wink

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #41 - October 31, 2008, 02:42 PM

Oh gosh now I AM depressed, I need to lose weight and you put THAT infront of me? sad

Cheesy

Reply #42 - October 31, 2008, 03:03 PM

All of the above, and stop being such a wuss. If people can sleep in tents on Mount Everest you can go camping when it's cold.

Oh, yeah, because that would be so much fun  Roll Eyes

The boyfriend and I are trying to work out some last minute Halloween plans, though. We'll see what happens.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
     Reply #43 - October 31, 2008, 03:06 PM

Camp on the floor of your apartment in a make shift tent, and have some halloween  role playing sex.  Tongue

Reply #44 - October 31, 2008, 03:08 PM

Oh gosh now I AM depressed, I need to lose weight and you put THAT infront of me? sad

Cheesy

Hey now hunny...a low fat or sugar version is easy...No worries.  grin12

Reply #45 - October 31, 2008, 03:11 PM

Psst >>>>>>> add to my thread please  Wink  need hints and so far only one recipe has been given to me.

Reply #46 - October 31, 2008, 03:20 PM

Psst >>>>>>> add to my thread please  Wink  need hints and so far only one recipe has been given to me.

Um...I added a recipe earlier this week.

Reply #47 - October 31, 2008, 03:21 PM

Um...I added a recipe earlier this week.

Yes, that was the 1 recipe lol.  Wink

Reply #48 - October 31, 2008, 03:22 PM

Oops lol ok, there is more than 1 but I need tried and tested suggestions so most of the links are no good to me.  Wink

Reply #49 - October 31, 2008, 03:26 PM

PM me with exactly what you are looking for. Food types, no fat, no sugar, and what not. Wink

Reply #50 - October 31, 2008, 06:47 PM

Talking of Halloween, I just had some trick or treaters at the door and one little boy, dressed as a demon, really pissed me off, so I dragged him inside and tied him up. He's on the floor in the kitchen - what should I do? If I let him go, he'll go blabbing to the cops, if I do nothing, they'll have a search party out soon. I don't have any acid or power tools and I wondered if any of the members here have ever been in a similar situation, and if so, what did you do?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #51 - October 31, 2008, 06:49 PM

Stuff some rohypnol down him and dump him on the nearest motorway. Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #52 - October 31, 2008, 06:51 PM

Stuff some rohypnol down him and dump him on the nearest motorway. Afro

He's seems to have stopped breathing anyway, so I've taken the Rohypnol, and I fancy a drive, so thanks for that Afro

Ha Ha.
     Reply #53 - October 31, 2008, 07:11 PM

How could you do such a terrible thing, you evil wicked person.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #54 - October 31, 2008, 07:13 PM

Well I did it the old fashioned way and just handed out oodles and oodles of sweets.  Death by sugar overdose.....nasty way to go.  Tongue

Reply #55 - October 31, 2008, 07:25 PM

I dont know, death by chocolate sounds quite appealing, i can certainly think of worse ways to go ...

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #56 - October 31, 2008, 07:27 PM

I dont know, death by chocolate sounds quite appealing, i can certainly think of worse ways to go ...

Yeah, knocking at Jack Torrance's door on Halloween is one of them.  Cheesy

Reply #57 - October 31, 2008, 07:34 PM

Yeah, knocking at Jack Torrance's door on Halloween is one of them.  Cheesy

No, no, I won't have that. There are plenty more. I'm sick of them, every five minutes, most with their mums in tow, not even a thankyou from the old battle-axes. Still when their little pikey darlings start tripping later on, that'll learn em. Wink

Ha Ha.
     Reply #58 - October 31, 2008, 07:38 PM

I just got a message from the boyfriend. Apparently he's made plans, but won't tell me what they are. All he'll say is I should be ready at 7.

I don't know if I should be excited or worried!

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
     Reply #59 - October 31, 2008, 07:40 PM

Maybe it was the glowering murderous looks you were eye balling at them when you opened the door?  Tongue  I had many thank yous and pleases and happy childrens faces.

The only miserable kids were my ones because they pissed me off so much I cancelled trick or treating for them.   bunny

• Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »