Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 04, 2024, 03:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 04:08 AM

New Britain
June 02, 2024, 05:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 02:12 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
June 01, 2024, 03:35 PM

General chat & discussion...
May 31, 2024, 08:51 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
May 26, 2024, 09:19 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 25, 2024, 05:42 AM

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
May 20, 2024, 11:23 AM

Best Quran translation ev...
May 19, 2024, 02:20 PM

Gaza assault
May 18, 2024, 03:37 PM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Nazi scum almost assassinate police-chief in his home!

(Read 3577 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Nazi scum almost assassinate police-chief in his home!
     OP - December 15, 2008, 07:02 AM

What IS this world coming to??  finmad an exemplary policeman, chief of police in my erstwhile Alma Mater city of Passau, widely admired and respected for his tough stand against Neo-nazi scum has been stabbed almost to death in his home by brown filth!

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,596441,00.html
  • Re: Nazi scum almost assassinate police-chief in his home!
     Reply #1 - December 15, 2008, 07:12 AM

So let me get this straight: you're shocked that Nazis would use violence? Huh?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - December 15, 2008, 07:13 AM

So let me get this straight: you're shocked that Nazis would use violence? Huh?

Something like that hasn?t happened in Germany since the worst days of the Weimar Republic! It?s not a case of Nazis getting out of control during a "demonstration" (bad and unacceptable enough, but happens sometimes) ... they actually came to his home to assassinate him in cold blood!
     Reply #3 - December 15, 2008, 07:15 AM

Shit happens. In case you haven't noticed Nazis are fuckwits and not real big on thinking. 
    They're only happy when they have someone to hate.

Reply #4 - December 15, 2008, 07:15 AM

I'm assuming you are talking about brownshirt filth; violent thugs are merely following their violent, thuggish ideology and such attacks are never going to allow them to succeed in gaining mainstream support for their views.  I can't imagine the Police are going to be gentle on them after this either.

Regards,
    Gonzo

"The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. Whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles" - Ayn Rand
     Reply #5 - December 15, 2008, 07:17 AM

They seem to be on the rise all over Europe.  There was a BNP member arrested in Britain last year for making bombs - apparently he was preparing for a civil war. Roll Eyes  I'm sure there's a thread somewhere in the archives about it.

I'm betting America will have the same demons to wrestle with soon, now they have a black president.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #6 - December 15, 2008, 07:18 AM

Shit happens. In case you haven't noticed Nazis are fuckwits and not real big on thinking. 

Well, this is more than the usual shit happening, Os. Germans really are shocked about this. Nothing like that has happened here since VERY dark times, and we don?t want it to, either!

And Gonzo, of course you are right - the Police are in an uproar about their colleague ... but it bodes VERY ill, that sixty and more years after we got rid of them, the fuckwits are that brazen again!
     Reply #7 - December 15, 2008, 07:19 AM

They seem to be on the rise all over Europe.  There was a BNP member arrested in Britain last year for making bombs - apparently he was preparing for a civil war. Roll Eyes  I'm sure there's a thread somewhere in the archives about it.

I'm betting America will have the same demons to wrestle with soon, now they have a black president.

Oh you should have seen the US conservative forums just after the election results came in. They were going totally apeshit. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them tried something stupid.

Reply #8 - December 15, 2008, 07:21 AM

People I know hate cops....they hate cops until they need 'em  Roll Eyes Fucking convenient.

I'm not surprised that there is a rise in Nationalist activity, to be honest. Ever seen Saffran Vs God, the one where he goes to L.A and meets the head of some Nationalist Party? Interesting stuff...
     Reply #9 - December 15, 2008, 07:22 AM

Well, this is more than the usual shit happening, Os. Germans really are shocked about this. Nothing like that has happened here since VERY dark times, and we don?t want it to, either!

And Gonzo, of course you are right - the Police are in an uproar about their colleague ... but it bodes VERY ill, that sixty and more years after we got rid of them, the fuckwits are that brazen again!

Yes I understand the overtones but I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't think they have any real chance of gaining power again and thugs will be thugs so something like this was on the cards sooner or later. It really is an isolated incident and I fully expect your coppers will be out to kick some Nazi arse after this, so really the fuckwits have shot themselves in the foot big time.

Reply #10 - December 15, 2008, 07:23 AM

Germans don?t really hate Cops as such, heartbomb. And Mr. Mannichl is a locally highly respected and popular man.
     Reply #11 - December 15, 2008, 08:16 AM

Germans don?t really hate Cops as such, heartbomb. And Mr. Mannichl is a locally highly respected and popular man.

I didn't say they did. I merely said I know people who do.

And I'm aware that Nazism is frowned upon in Germany more than any other European country, too.
     Reply #12 - December 16, 2008, 07:31 PM

So far, all I've seen is a bunch of right-wing commentators crying their eyes out that Obama got elected, and a lot of bitching over at stormfront, and a couple of bullshit court cases challenging Obama's eligibility as president.

Because of our winner-takes-all electoral system, Americans tend to vote more for whoever they think is less likely to fuck up the country any more than it already is, and less about someone who will actually represent them.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »