Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
Today at 08:47 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 04, 2024, 03:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 04:08 AM

New Britain
June 02, 2024, 05:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 02:12 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
June 01, 2024, 03:35 PM

General chat & discussion...
May 31, 2024, 08:51 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
May 26, 2024, 09:19 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 25, 2024, 05:42 AM

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
May 20, 2024, 11:23 AM

Best Quran translation ev...
May 19, 2024, 02:20 PM

Gaza assault
May 18, 2024, 03:37 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Introduce myself

(Read 27869 times)
  • 12 3 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Introduce myself
     OP - August 01, 2009, 10:31 AM

The Prophet Muhammad said, "Every child is born with a natural disposition (kullu mawludin yuladu `ala al-fitra); then his parents convert him to Judaism, or Christianity, or Zoroastrianism .

My parents are Muslims; therefore I was brought up as a Muslim since my birth. During my childhood years, I have seldom practiced the Five Pillars of Islam. It was only during my twentieth I start searching for inner peace and the path of truth.

Prophet Muhammad has said: Comprehensive wisdom is direct experience of the Truth and putting it into practice, and recognizing falsehood and forsaking it.

He also said: O Allah, let us see the Truth as true, and enable us to follow it. Let us see falsehood as false, and enable us to avoid it and if someone knows himself, he knows his Lord and his Creator and complies with His command. ('He who knows himself knows Allah?.)

So, I found out that Islam is the true way of life ((Deen al-Haq),) prescribed by Allah, given to the Prophets.

?This day, i have perfected your Deen for you, completed my favor upon
    you, and have chosen for you Islam as your Deen? (5:3)

thnkyu

Salam.

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (al-Baqarah 2:18)
  • Re: Introduce myself
     Reply #1 - August 01, 2009, 10:39 AM

Welcome to the forum! Cheesy

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #2 - August 01, 2009, 10:40 AM

Welcome SAM, I remember you on FFI and you were a source of interest and entertainment there.

Can I just add a few words of introductions to all of my fellows here on COEM? This fellow is FFI's equivalent of the great and prestigous member: "Kope", he will add as much intellect, interest and entertainment as the valued Kope

So I really welcome him!

Take care SAM.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #3 - August 01, 2009, 10:59 AM

Hello S.A.M.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - August 01, 2009, 11:02 AM

on first impressions , he's not nearly as entertaining as kope ......
     Reply #5 - August 01, 2009, 11:06 AM

Hello Finally Free we meet again. How are you doing? Thank you for making me so welcome.

Btw I have been banned for two weeks for insults by FFI moderators or administrators. grin12

Reply #6 - August 01, 2009, 11:07 AM

Welcome to the forum! Cheesy

thnkyu

Reply #7 - August 01, 2009, 11:08 AM

Hello S.A.M.

Hi BerberElla, It's a pleasure to know you.

Reply #8 - August 01, 2009, 11:17 AM

on first impressions , he's not nearly as entertaining as kope ......

Huh? May I know what is 'kope'?

Reply #9 - August 01, 2009, 11:25 AM

Hello S.A.M.

May I know what is 'kope'?

He's a shining example of how religion rots the brain.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #10 - August 01, 2009, 11:28 AM

He's an uber-muslim , who I'm sure will be delighted to have you on board . But you have to put on a bikini before you're allowed to approach him.
     Reply #11 - August 01, 2009, 12:11 PM

Welcome, nice avatar by the way.  Quoting from a book that is propb manmade, means that these quotes mean little to me.  TIP: quote from Enid Blyton if you want me to take quotes more seriously.

Where are you from?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - August 01, 2009, 01:31 PM

Hello S.A.M.

He's a shining example of how religion rots the brain.

Hi Cheetah, nice masks. ?If an actress were to play on the stage with a mask on, those who saw her would recognize the mask, but they would not know what was behind it. ??   Kiss

Reply #13 - August 01, 2009, 01:32 PM

He's an uber-muslim , who I'm sure will be delighted to have you on board . But you have to put on a bikini before you're allowed to approach him.

I can't resist the temptation...  dance

Reply #14 - August 01, 2009, 01:38 PM

Welcome, nice avatar by the way.

Hello IsLame, I know you on FFI.
    Quoting from a book that is propb manmade, means that these quotes mean little to me.   TIP: quote from Enid Blyton if you want me to take quotes more seriously.

Interesting... Enid Blyton.

Where are you from?

Sorry, confidential.

Reply #15 - August 01, 2009, 01:48 PM

Welcome...Smiley

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #16 - August 01, 2009, 01:51 PM

Welcome, john.

Can I ask what brings you here?

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #17 - August 01, 2009, 02:04 PM

Hello aliadiere,
    To find out the truth about oneself than to find out the truth about heaven and hell, or about many other things which are of less importance and are apart from oneself.

Reply #18 - August 01, 2009, 02:05 PM

You're sort of like a Sufi-infused Muslim right?

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #19 - August 01, 2009, 02:07 PM

Hello aliadiere,
    To find out the truth about oneself than to find out the truth about heaven and hell, or about many other things which are of less importance and are apart from oneself.

So what brings you here? You are obviously a Muslim with very strong faith, so why do you need to come here to find out the truth about yourself and heaven and hell?

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #20 - August 01, 2009, 02:08 PM

Welcome...Smiley

thnkyu Richard Dawkins: "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."

hmmm... May I know, "if He is in man, where is He to be found, and what part of man's being is considered to be God?"  Smiley

Reply #21 - August 01, 2009, 02:12 PM

thnkyu Richard Dawkins: "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."

hmmm... May I know, "if He is in man, where is He to be found, and what part of man's being is considered to be God?"  Smiley

That quote was not Richard Dawkins, it was George Carlin.

Reply #22 - August 01, 2009, 02:21 PM

So what brings you here? You are obviously a Muslim with very strong faith, so why do you need to come here to find out the truth about yourself and heaven and hell?

Looking for another source of knowledge, and that source of knowledge is within oneself. In other word seeking the right direction and for the knowledge of truth or God.  grin12

Reply #23 - August 01, 2009, 02:23 PM

So in other words, you have made your mind up about God, and are looking for different avenues to confirm that? So there is no chance of you changing your mind? lol

Reply #24 - August 01, 2009, 02:24 PM

That quote was not Richard Dawkins, it was George Carlin.

oops I see...you have to inform Emerald.

Reply #25 - August 01, 2009, 02:27 PM

You're sort of like a Sufi-infused Muslim right?

I neither Sufi nor an ordinary Muslim.  Smiley

Reply #26 - August 01, 2009, 02:30 PM

So in other words, you have made your mind up about God, and are looking for different avenues to confirm that? So there is no chance of you changing your mind? lol

Why, pls clarified the statement so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

Reply #27 - August 01, 2009, 02:32 PM

What I meant was, you have not come here consider new ideas but to confirm your current beliefs even more.

By the way, I am not having a go or criticising!

Reply #28 - August 01, 2009, 02:48 PM

Hello aliadiere, you seem to be a different person. What is your stance on religion? Are you a freethinker, an atheist, gnostic or else... ?

Reply #29 - August 01, 2009, 03:03 PM

oops I see...you have to inform Emerald.

==========

y me? take another look @ my siggy, 1st quote is RD's.... Wink

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
  • 12 3 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »