Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 01:18 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
October 03, 2024, 12:57 PM

New Britain
October 02, 2024, 07:07 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 29, 2024, 07:32 AM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why muslim womens wear Burqa / Niqab ...

(Read 7998 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Why muslim womens wear Burqa / Niqab ...
     Reply #30 - September 23, 2009, 02:07 PM

Posted by: PeruvianSkies
    It's not their fault they've been brainwashed and I'm sure the users on this forum know more than anyone how difficult it is to break out of that brainwash.

Well they are stupids thats why they are easily brainwashed.I know it is very difficult for them to break out of that brainwash.

Posted by: HighOctane
    I think Islam is the most difficult to break out of with the intoxicating memes. It doesn't surprise me there are many doctors, lawyers & even physicists (!) who are still Muslim. I suppose the same can be said about other religions, but I think, for example, the number of Muslim doctors probably outnumber the number of Christian doctors.

Thats right --Muslim doctors probably outnumber the number of Christian doctors.
    Muslims outnumber all religions because they proved something that notother religions can prove.So Islam is 1st in religion..alright.The joke is...just using that single book Quran they prove because that is the only proof.They know only 1 thing.They always say(Old fairy tale  Roll Eyes)...many science are known in Quran that scientists knows now only.So how 1400 years before itself someone knows ? So no doubt that Allah only gave Quran to Muhammed(They will say like they had seen it live  whistling2)
     Reply #31 - September 23, 2009, 02:26 PM

Sameer, I think you're being way too harsh.

There are many doctors and people in other professions who are Muslim. Does this mean they are stupid? Are you saying that you would not want your heart checked by a heart surgeon who is a Muslim? This is a dangerous thought.

Now, what I am trying to say is this: these people are NOT stupid. I think it is unfortunately the case that Islam being the intoxicating meme it is, makes it very difficult for their "faith part of the brain" to let go. That part of the brain requires a serious open mind, certain emotional disattachment.

I think I take back my comment of more Mulsim doctors than Christian ones in the NHS, thinking back to the number of British whites Vs ethnic minority group ratio during my sister's graduation.
     Reply #32 - September 23, 2009, 02:54 PM

Posted by: HighOctane
    Sameer, I think you're being way too harsh.

Iam not harsh...That is my view for those.If you think its harsh..Alright...anyway...Never mind.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »