Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:32 AM

New Britain
September 24, 2024, 10:45 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Arrivals

(Read 3263 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Arrivals
     OP - January 09, 2010, 05:53 PM

The Arrivals

This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ. A Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Qoran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr.

http://thearrivals.blogspot.com/

It basically shows how the mass media is controlled by zoinists to push there agenda, how charles darwin was trained and ordered by Satan to create the theory of evolution... the usual mu$lim/chri$tian propaganda stuff.

So I was recommended to see this series by one of my mu$lim friend. Has anyone else seen or heard about this before?  Roll Eyes
  • Re: The Arrivals
     Reply #1 - January 09, 2010, 07:04 PM

I've heard of it and watched parts - a few people at my school last year were going on about it as if it was the greatest thing ever, but it's a bit ridiculous.

I do like the use of the LOTR clips, though.  Cheesy
     Reply #2 - January 09, 2010, 07:05 PM

LOL I notice they use a lot of music from hollywood movies like Gladiator... hasn't someone told them they are using material made by a jew-zionist supporting entity???

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #3 - January 09, 2010, 07:14 PM

argh, my brother was obsessed with these when they came out... rediculous. some of their claims are so weak and farfetched as well as prejudice i cant even begin to say. i joined their forum www.wakeupproject.com a while back because i was curious to see what was going on in the minds of these people, do they really believe this BS? it never ceases to amaze me how narrow minded and easily fooled some people are.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius,
    et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius,
    ad perpetranda miracula rei unius.
     Reply #4 - January 09, 2010, 07:15 PM

here's a topic on it from earlier on: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4232.0

Reply #5 - January 09, 2010, 09:36 PM

I watched the whole damn thing. It's nothing but regurgitated conspiracy garbage. I started a facebook group about it.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=162510719727
    I joined the other facebook groups and tried to debate the zombie followers but they are too scared.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #6 - February 25, 2010, 09:44 AM

I just saw this on youtube......it is like someone took every stupid thing every delusional person ever came up with, and combined it into a giant cacophony of crazy.
    Sometimes it is almost hard to believe how dumb people can be...I mean...I didnt watch all 5 million hours of it, but from the jist I take it that the world is being controlled by Jewish Freemasons Reptile people Jinnis from ancient Egypt....which include Brittney Spears......Did I get that right.

I feel like someone injected ketamine directly into my brain

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #7 - February 25, 2010, 11:01 AM

I just saw this on youtube......it is like someone took every stupid thing every delusional person ever came up with, and combined it into a giant cacophony of crazy.
    Sometimes it is almost hard to believe how dumb people can be...I mean...I didnt watch all 5 million hours of it, but from the jist I take it that the world is being controlled by Jewish Freemasons Reptile people Jinnis from ancient Egypt....which include Brittney Spears......Did I get that right.

I feel like someone injected ketamine directly into my brain

It's funny how they talk about indoctrination of children via zionist controlled TV channels and modern entertainment, but what about parents indoctrinating them with religion?  Huh?  Cheesy
     Reply #8 - February 25, 2010, 01:45 PM

I take it that the world is being controlled by Jewish Freemasons Reptile people Jinnis from ancient Egypt....which include Brittney Spears......Did I get that right.

You got the jist of it, and it's all wrapped up in Islam.
    You know why I watched the whole damn thing? Because I watched 15 minutes of it and told this Muslim that it was ridiculous and he told me I needed to watch the whole thing to fully understand (Just like they do with the Koran). So after I was finished watching every boring minute I asked him "what about this? and this? and this is retarded because of that." Then his response was "oh...I didn't see those parts".

The bastard didn't even sit through it himself.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #9 - February 25, 2010, 01:50 PM

Oh no, a Jew!

Reply #10 - February 28, 2010, 07:23 AM

I watched the whole damn thing. It's nothing but regurgitated conspiracy garbage. I started a facebook group about it.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=162510719727
    I joined the other facebook groups and tried to debate the zombie followers but they are too scared.

thanks for the link Smiley i'm joining

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »