Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
Today at 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

France Muslims were in d...
June 23, 2024, 09:58 PM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Iranian joining in!

(Read 36900 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Iranian joining in!
     Reply #60 - August 03, 2010, 12:04 PM

Dirty Hebrews and Shebrews. Angry

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #61 - August 03, 2010, 12:15 PM

"Semites" is not a biological classification. It is a classification based on language. If you look at the genetic history, Jews are more closely related to Kurds and Turkish people than to Arabs.

The haplogroup J1 is associated with the Semite peoples.  It originated in the Arabian peninsula and is the most frequent haplogroup there.  Many Jews (including the majority of Ashkenazim) have it.  Many Jews today are also quite related to a lot of Palestinians as previous studies have shown.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #62 - August 03, 2010, 12:27 PM

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297%2807%2961325-1
     Reply #63 - August 03, 2010, 12:39 PM

http://kinoko.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~duraid/stolen_science/The_Origin_of_Palestinians_and_Their_Genetic_Relatedness_With_Other_Mediterranean_Populations.pdf

This study says the Palestinians are more related to Jews than other Arabs. I did not deny that the Jews and Kurds are related.  Then again it depends which sectors of the population where sampled and one must also take into account that the terms 'Jew' 'Arab' and 'Kurd' are cultural when it comes to genetics and culture can be exported, there is no exclusive 'Jewish DNA' or 'Kurdish DNA'  there are haplogroups that are occur mainly in specific populations and associated with certain peoples.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

Reply #64 - August 03, 2010, 02:13 PM

Shall I post the link to the scientific studies that show that the people most closely related to Jews are Kurds or do you not want me to disillusion  our new fascist friend?

grin12 parrot bunny

I heard genetic studies have proved that Pashtuns are the descendants of ancient Israelites !! No kidding.
     Reply #65 - August 03, 2010, 02:17 PM

I heard genetic studies have proved that we all share the same ancestry! No kidding!
     Reply #66 - August 03, 2010, 03:06 PM

Nice attack on me, but I'm not one of those "Arabs are evil" types. I don't advocate racism or hatred.

Also I've never in my life been mistaken for an Arab. It's cute you have an image of Iranians being Semites in your head.

Huh?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #67 - August 03, 2010, 03:06 PM

I heard genetic studies have proved that Pashtuns are the descendants of ancient Israelites !! No kidding.

No up till now there is no evidence to suggest it, though Israeli geneticists have been funding a study to check whether it is true.   Ironically it is those who serve in the Taliban that make the claim.

Reply #68 - August 03, 2010, 03:23 PM

I hate racists.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #69 - August 03, 2010, 03:48 PM

I hate you  finmad
     Reply #70 - August 03, 2010, 03:51 PM

So Thamina admits she's a racist.

parrot
     Reply #71 - August 03, 2010, 03:52 PM

Her avatar confirms it.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #72 - August 03, 2010, 03:54 PM

So Thamina admits she's a racist.

parrot

I like your logic-not. Who am I racist against?
     Reply #73 - August 03, 2010, 03:55 PM

Her avatar confirms it.

I'd have summat else as my avatar but someone stole my pic!
     Reply #74 - August 03, 2010, 03:56 PM

No up till now there is no evidence to suggest it, though Israeli geneticists have been funding a study to check whether it is true.   Ironically it is those who serve in the Taliban that make the claim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns#Genetics
     Reply #75 - August 03, 2010, 04:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48n5-GfLnQ

I think the taliban make such claims coz they think they're the promised Islamic army to come from "khorasahn" that will liberate Jerusalem---I'm being serious thats what the hadith say and on youtube 'islamists' can't stop going on about it.
     Reply #76 - August 03, 2010, 04:02 PM

I like your logic-not. Who am I racist against?

Iblis said he hates racists, you said you hate him. Obviously you're reacting against him hating you.
     Reply #77 - August 03, 2010, 04:04 PM

I recently sent my DNA to the Genographic project.

I am an ashkenazi jew.

My haplogroup is M253.

Basically, I have no middle eastern heritage, I am entirely western european.

Go figure?Huh?
     Reply #78 - August 03, 2010, 04:07 PM

Iblis said he hates racists, you said you hate him. Obviously you're reacting against him hating you.

I think thats called deductive reasoning. I hated him coz he spreads lies about me.
     Reply #79 - August 03, 2010, 04:09 PM

What lies?

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #80 - August 03, 2010, 04:10 PM

I recently sent my DNA to the Genographic project.

I am an ashkenazi jew.

My haplogroup is M253.

Basically, I have no middle eastern heritage, I am entirely western european.

Go figure?Huh?

Cheesy  In other words one of your ancestral grandfathers converted to Judaism get under the knickers of a Jewish girl, much like what you did with the Muslimah..  You have Nordic ancestry, if not your father's ancestors came from Serbia or Bosnia.

Reply #81 - August 03, 2010, 04:10 PM

What lies?

That I'm a man trolling this forum. blithering idiot  finmad
     Reply #82 - August 03, 2010, 04:16 PM

Cheesy  In other words one of your ancestral grandfathers converted to Judaism get under the knickers of a Jewish girl, much like what you did with the Muslimah..  You have Nordic ancestry, if not your father's ancestors came from Serbia or Bosnia.

LOL, nothing gets me going like the thought of a woman in a burqa with risque lingerie beneath.

dance dance dance dance dance dance
     Reply #83 - August 03, 2010, 04:17 PM

Probably nordic, could have joined the Hitler Youth if I wanted to. LOL.
     Reply #84 - August 03, 2010, 04:18 PM

You could've befriended the pope. grin12
     Reply #85 - August 03, 2010, 04:20 PM

And buggered a few boys along the way??

Thanks, but i'll stick to the chicks in harem outfits.
     Reply #86 - August 03, 2010, 04:20 PM

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #87 - August 03, 2010, 04:29 PM

Still though, that doesn't exclude that the fact that you might actually have middle eastern ancestry.  Did you find out what your MtDNA (from your mother) was?  Though it is not very reliable.

Reply #88 - August 03, 2010, 04:34 PM

Confirms what I said.  I should have been more specific though.. no genetic evidence has been found to confirm it until now.

Reply #89 - August 03, 2010, 05:08 PM

Ahhh, this thread is a perfect demonstration of my original point...that 'blood nationalism' is stupid

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »