Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Eid Al-Adha
Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

France Muslims were in d...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 10:52 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 11, 2024, 09:35 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

What happens in these day...
by akay
June 08, 2024, 12:12 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 07, 2024, 11:14 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 07, 2024, 12:47 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 08:08 AM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 06:12 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have you had ruqyah?

(Read 13439 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #30 - August 17, 2013, 04:43 PM

Huh, thought you said you were into wicca.

Anyway, this video was from the site billy linked to. There's a question that depending on either a yes or no from your part will answer a lot of things for you.

This is the question. Can you take this shit seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ts9bMMpCbY#at=240

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #31 - August 17, 2013, 04:49 PM

No, maybe I wrote something that wasn't that clear :S

Dude 43 minutes! Your killing me, how much do I have to watch to answer that question?

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #32 - August 17, 2013, 04:51 PM

I skipped to a few random parts that were describing the supernatural to see if there was another explanation. Unsurprisingly there were. First was post natal depression. Next was bipolar disorder. Then they went onto talismans and magic rings and I decided not to waste my time.

You don't say dude in real life do you? Never sounds good with an English accent.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #33 - August 17, 2013, 04:58 PM

Lol,  but Muslims believe all that talisman and lucky object stuff is bid'ah (innovation, not part of the religion), I do think a large majority of this stuff is mental illness and it is quite clear.

Haha, unfortunately I do occasionally lipsrsealed

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #34 - August 17, 2013, 05:02 PM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3513.msg697920#msg697920

Tell me you can't see any truth in my conversation with George.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #35 - August 17, 2013, 05:39 PM

To answer your question, I had many for entire year and a few months. It was daily and I actually missed an entire school semester in 2009 because I wasn’t allowed to leave my home. I do have mental health issues but during 2009, I completely broke. I'm diagnosed with paranoia schizophrenia, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. I was forced to take absolutely no medications because Islam was somehow my ‘true’ medicine so I’ve experienced the consequences. My father is a Sheik and he believed that I was possessed by shaytaans and djinns due to my rebellious acts that were against Islam. He doesn’t realize that they’re mental illnesses which were due to genetics and trauma. My father’s brother is diagnosed with paranoia schizophrenia but he does actually take medications. My father shunned him because he refused to trust Allah for his mental health. Well anyway, during the year of the ruqyah, I was locked in a house where I constantly faced these violent exorcisms by members of the community and my father. Everyone holds you down and the Sheik (my father) would scream Quran verses in my ear. Everyone would read Quran ayas and spit on me. Some people did beat me to get the djinns/shaytaans out and I once had a male member who would touch me inappropriately. Because we didn’t have much zam-zam water, I lived off of holy water (a mixture of tap water and saliva from random men). Daily, I had to consume 2 glasses of holy water. I was forced to constantly sniff some type of perfume, I had oil and different types of shit on my head and I had to bath in holy water (water and spit). I faked during the exorcisms so I screamed and act psychotic but a few times, I did black out so I can’t imagine what I have done. This sped up the process so after 6 months, I was no longer trapped in a house. Since then, I secretly visit psychiatrists and take medications for my mental health. I hide these issues from anyone because I fear of the ruqyah. Most of the time, people do fake for similar reasons. Most are actually diagnosed with mental illness but due to their family, they’re forced to experience ruqyahs. By the way, not all ruqyahs are violent; some are just ‘normal’ depending on your problems but don’t try. Sheiks actually accuse random people of being possessed by djinns/shaytaans because they get a lot of money from this. Some Sheiks actually sexually abuse their clients. There is a girl in Toronto who was raped by some Sheik during a ruqyah. A Sheik requested a one-on-one session with the girl and during the ruqyah, she was screaming for help but her parents though it was the djinns talking instead. You can’t trust these people.

turnipovich
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #36 - August 17, 2013, 05:51 PM

Faking is incredibly common from what I've researched. Mia, I just want to say how much feel for you. I actually went through similar abuse as a small child but religion wasn't a part of it, although the enforcement had devastating effects on me that took me years to recover from.

I also want to salute you on being so open about this. Getting these stories out in public is crucial. People need to be aware of this depravity committed in the name of religion. The more it's out in the open the easier to confront and with that will come change.

hugs

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #37 - August 17, 2013, 06:39 PM

Thanks Quod! And sorry to hear that you were abused as well far away hug
    I try to warn Muslims about ruqyahs but people are so stubborn finmad

turnipovich
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #38 - August 17, 2013, 06:58 PM

People love to think they're right. I'll be honest I don't think most exorcists (and that is the word I'll stick to for obvious reasons and because it can be used for every faith) set out to harm or control. This isn't something I've researched so I can't back it up but on a hopeful level I don't think they intend to cause harm. But just like the parents who will deny a sick child modern medicine because they believe it goes against the wishes of god, though they truly have the best intentions, that child will still die.

There does need to be a debate on what exactly is acceptable religion wise and what is not acceptable. It's a touchy subject but that can't be a barrier.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #39 - August 17, 2013, 07:43 PM

To answer your question, I had many for entire year and a few months. It was daily and I actually missed an entire school semester in 2009 because I wasn’t allowed to leave my home. I do have mental health issues but during 2009, I completely broke. I'm diagnosed with paranoia schizophrenia, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. I was forced to take absolutely no medications because Islam was somehow my ‘true’ medicine so I’ve experienced the consequences. My father is a Sheik and he believed that I was possessed by shaytaans and djinns due to my rebellious acts that were against Islam. He doesn’t realize that they’re mental illnesses which were due to genetics and trauma. My father’s brother is diagnosed with paranoia schizophrenia but he does actually take medications. My father shunned him because he refused to trust Allah for his mental health. Well anyway, during the year of the ruqyah, I was locked in a house where I constantly faced these violent exorcisms by members of the community and my father. Everyone holds you down and the Sheik (my father) would scream Quran verses in my ear. Everyone would read Quran ayas and spit on me. Some people did beat me to get the djinns/shaytaans out and I once had a male member who would touch me inappropriately. Because we didn’t have much zam-zam water, I lived off of holy water (a mixture of tap water and saliva from random men). Daily, I had to consume 2 glasses of holy water. I was forced to constantly sniff some type of perfume, I had oil and different types of shit on my head and I had to bath in holy water (water and spit). I faked during the exorcisms so I screamed and act psychotic but a few times, I did black out so I can’t imagine what I have done. This sped up the process so after 6 months, I was no longer trapped in a house. Since then, I secretly visit psychiatrists and take medications for my mental health. I hide these issues from anyone because I fear of the ruqyah. Most of the time, people do fake for similar reasons. Most are actually diagnosed with mental illness but due to their family, they’re forced to experience ruqyahs. By the way, not all ruqyahs are violent; some are just ‘normal’ depending on your problems but don’t try. Sheiks actually accuse random people of being possessed by djinns/shaytaans because they get a lot of money from this. Some Sheiks actually sexually abuse their clients. There is a girl in Toronto who was raped by some Sheik during a ruqyah. A Sheik requested a one-on-one session with the girl and during the ruqyah, she was screaming for help but her parents though it was the djinns talking instead. You can’t trust these people.

Oh my.   Cry
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #40 - August 17, 2013, 07:50 PM

In the UK there are stories of people with mental health problems (almost always women) who are subjected to ruqyah and they suffer so much. Some women have even been killed during exorcisms.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #41 - August 17, 2013, 07:51 PM

So sorry to hear that you have to go through this.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #42 - August 17, 2013, 08:03 PM

Thanks Smiley I believe exorcisms from all religions are very dangerous. Some Sheiks, priests, etc. do generally believe that it works but most are just con-artists. There is a lot of money behind this. Has anyone ever seen this documentary?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbGzFN_NalI

turnipovich
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #43 - August 17, 2013, 08:25 PM

Blocked in my country.

Exorcisms are the product of a bygone age where we didn't have any answers, an attempt to explain that which couldn't be explained. We had no clue about mental health issues. We had no clue about bacteria. Exorcism was one of our very first attempts at medicine, and we had no clue what we were doing because we didn't understand. What I find truly deplorable are that they're still in business.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #44 - August 17, 2013, 08:39 PM

Mia, I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that far away hug Thank you for sharing that, it must be difficult for you. May I ask where you are from?

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #45 - August 18, 2013, 12:21 AM

Blocked in my country.

Exorcisms are the product of a bygone age where we didn't have any answers, an attempt to explain that which couldn't be explained. We had no clue about mental health issues. We had no clue about bacteria. Exorcism was one of our very first attempts at medicine, and we had no clue what we were doing because we didn't understand. What I find truly deplorable are that they're still in business.

The documentary is called, "Dispatches: Return to Africa's Witch Children." And I agree with your point. It's ridiculous how it still exists today :/ 

turnipovich
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #46 - August 18, 2013, 12:22 AM

Mia, I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that far away hug Thank you for sharing that, it must be difficult for you. May I ask where you are from?

Thank you for your message Smiley I'm actually born/raised in Canada but my father is Yemeni and my mother is Ethiopian.

turnipovich
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #47 - August 18, 2013, 11:42 AM

Exorcisms originated in Jewish religion towards the end iof the Second Temple Period, there is scarce reference to Exorcisms in the Old Testament, but the New Testament is full of Exorcisms. Jesus and his disciples were just some of the many exorcists that would travel around 1st Century Palestine to cast out Demons from possessed souls. Of Jesus's miracles, the most common one is Exorcisms. Here is a link that references all of the exorcisms that Jesus performed during his ministry:

http://www.mycrandall.ca/courses/NTIntro/LifeJ/ExorcismJesus.htm#E51
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #48 - August 18, 2013, 02:19 PM

You guys here know NOTHING about  Ruqyah., Now be-careful and remember 10 Violations people usually commit  in performing Ruqyah   finmad finmad

Violation  one: Reading on water containing saffron, and then dipping papers in it, then drying it, and after that putting (dissolving) it in water, then drinking it:

The way to do that: Reading on water containing saffron, then dipping papers in it, then it is sold to the people for recovery using it- This isn't permissible and must be prevented, because it is a deception and taking the people's money falsely, also it is not from Ruqyah As Shar'eeyah that is agreed on by the scientists; which is writing the verses in a clear way on a paper or on any purified thing, then washing this writing and drinking its washing water.

Violation  two : How true is that the patient (the person who is receiving Ruqyah) can imagine the envier from the reading, or through ordering the Jinn to incarnate to the patient his envier?

The way to do that:  The patient's imagination for the envier during reading on him, and the reader's order to the patient to do that is a diabolism and not permissible; because it is a resorting to the Shaiatin (devils), as they are who incarnate to him in the shape of the human envier, and it is a prohibited performance because it is a diabolism, also it causes enmity between people, and the spread of fear and panic among the people, it is mentioned in this verse: "And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden" [Al Jinn 72:6]
    {وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقاً}

Transliteration: Wa 'Annahu Kāna Rijālun Mina Al-'Insi Ya`ūdhūna Birijālin Mina Al-Jinni Fazādūhum Rahaqāan

Violation  three : Touching the woman's body as her hand, forehead, or neck directly without a barrier with the excuse of pressuring and tightening on the Jinn inside her especially that touching is done by the doctors in hospitals, and what are the restrictions on that?

The way to do that:The person who treats with Ruqyah is not allowed to touch the woman's body at all (who is receiving Ruqyah) because of the seduction; instead he should read on her without touching. And there is a difference between the work of the person who treats with Ruqyah and the doctor; because the doctor can't cure people except by touching the place which will be treated, unlike the person who treats with the Ruqyah as his work is -Reading and spitting- it doesn't depends on touching.

Violation  four : Putting large sized stamps written on it verses, supplications or calls, some them are for magic, others for envy, and others for Jinn. Then the stamp is dipped in a water containing saffron, then the papers are stamped, after that these papers are detached and drank by the patient:

The way to do that: The person who is treating by Ruqyah is not allowed to write verses and Islamic supplications in stamps dipped in water containing saffron, then these stamps are put on papers instead of writing, then these papers are washed and drank by the patient, because one of the conditions of the Ruqyah Ash Shar'eeya is that the intention of the patient and who treats with Ruqyah is the recovery using the Holy Qur'an while writing.

Violation  five : The patient should smell the skin of a wolf, claiming that it reveals whether there is a Jinn or not, as the Jinn -their claim- fears the wolf, scared away and get confused when he feels its existence.

The way to do that:The usage of the wolf's skin to be smelled by the patient in order to know whether he is insane or not isn't allowed, because it is a type of magic and bad belief, so it definitely must be prohibited. And their claim that the Jinn scares from the wolf is a legend which has no base.

Violation  six : Reading Qur'an during Ruqyah by using a microphone, through the phone with in a long distance, and reading on many people in the same time:

The way to do that: Ruqyah must be on the patient directly, and can't be performed by using a microphone or through the phone, because this violates what the Prophet -peace be upon him-, his companions (may God be pleased with them) and their good followers had done, and he said: "If anyone introduces in our matter something which does not belong to it, will be rejected". [Muslim]
    «من أحدث من أمرنا هذا ما ليس منه فهو رد»

Violation  seven : The usage of Jinn to know the envy or magic, also believing the incarnated Jinn to the patient claiming that the envy and magic

The way to do that: Using the Jin in determining the kind, place of infection and its cure is not allowed, because having aid from Jinn is disbelief. And God the Exalted said: {"And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden" [Al Jinn 72: 6]
    {وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقاً}

Transliteration: Wa 'Annahu Kāna Rijālun Mina Al-'Insi Ya`ūdhūna Birijālin Mina Al-Jinni Fazādūhum Rahaqāan

And God the Almighty said: "And [mention, O Muúammad], the Day when He will gather them together [and say], "O company of jinn, you have [misled] many of mankind." And their allies among mankind will say, "Our Lord, some of us made use of others, and we have [now] reached our term which you appointed for us." He will say, "The Fire is your residence, wherein you will abide eternally, except for what Allah wills. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing." [Al An'am 6: 128]
    {وَيَوْمَ يِحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعاً يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الإِنسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَآؤُهُم مِّنَ الإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِيَ أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَليمٌ}

Transliteration: Wa Yawma Yaĥshuruhum Jamī`āan Yā Ma`shara Al-Jinni Qadi Astakthartum Mina Al-'Insi Wa Qāla 'Awliyā'uuhum Mina Al-'Insi Rabbanā Astamta`a Ba`đunā Biba`đin Wa Balaghnā 'Ajalanā Al-Ladhī 'Ajjalta Lanā Qāla An-Nāru Mathwākum Khālidīna Fīhā 'Illā Mā Shā'a Allāhu 'Inna Rabbaka Ĥakīmun `Alīmun

And the meaning of making use of each other that some of the mankind glorified the Jinn, surrender to them and got help from them, and Jinn served them according to their desires and brought to them what they ordered, for example telling them the type of disease and its cause, from what they are informed despite the man; and they might lie as they don't believe, so it is not allowed to believe them.

Violation  eight : Playing some verses of the Qur'an on a voice recorder for hours at the patient's place, and deleting certain verses concerning magic, others for envy, and others for Jinn:

The way to do that: Playing some verses of the Qur'an and supplications on a voice recorder is not a substitute for Ruqyah; because Ruqyah is a work that needs faith and intention while doing it, and interaction in order to spit on the patient, and the recorder can't do that.

Violation  nine: Writing Qur'an and supplication on papers, and affixing it on a part of the body as the chest and so on, or tying and putting it on the tooth, also writing some of the charms from the legislative calls, tying it by skin and putting it under the bed or any other places, also hanging amulets if it was from Qur'an, supplication and calls:

The way to do that: Affixing the papers which are contains some verses of the Qur'an or calls on the body or a part of it, or putting it under the bed, are not allowed, as it is from the prohibited hanging of the charms according to his say: "Who hang any charms, God will never make him succeed"
    «من تعلق تميمة فلا أتمّ الله له»

And his speech: "spells, charms and love-potions are polytheism."
    «إن الرقى والتمائم والتولة شرك»

Violation  ten : Some of the calls haven't mentioned before as: "A strong rock, burning firebrand, May the eye of the envier turn against him and his beloved people"

The way to do that: This supplication has no foundation, and contains aggression on people other than the aggressor, so it is prohibited to be used, according to the Prophet's -peace be upon him- speech: "If anyone introduces in our matter something which does not belong to it, will be rejected".
    «من عمل عملاً ليس عليه أمرنا فهو رد»

Now learn all that from master Scientist of  Of the Standing Committee for Scientific Research and Issuing Fatwas

President: Abdulaziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
    Vice President: Abdulaziz bin Abdullah bin Mohammed Al-Sheikh
    Member: Bakr bin Abdullah Abu Zaid
    Member: Saleh Bin Fawzaan

And that is Islamic way.. the right way

Well in the last century Fucking American obsession with SUVs and foreign oil  couple that to  lot of oil under the sand land discovered all sort of Islamic science .. I guess in this  century  the same hunger for oil by Chinese and Indians,  the world discover NEW ISLAMIC SCIENCE

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #49 - August 18, 2013, 10:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR5Sw1wEGfk&list=UUQvGIo3YTNonPqiasDF239Q

Listening to music causes possession apparently....

Don't read all those science books bro, you'll just get more confused.

That's funny. The more science I read, the less confused I get.
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #50 - August 18, 2013, 11:02 PM

Good grief.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #51 - August 18, 2013, 11:06 PM

I think he needs a ruqya...
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #52 - August 18, 2013, 11:09 PM

Needs a bloody burka and a muzzle.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #53 - August 18, 2013, 11:31 PM

LMAO  Cheesy

"And you wonder why your such a horny little boy"

Ah God! That made me laugh, where do you guys get some of this stuff?

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #54 - August 18, 2013, 11:34 PM

The internet is full of morons. Who knew it was a song by Rhianna that produces hormones in teenagers?

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #55 - August 19, 2013, 09:40 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2011/jan/14/1

The dangerous fight for the 'child witches' of Nigeria
    Campaigners believe Leo Igwe's recent arrest is part of a wider campaign of harassment and abuse directed at him and his family over his pursuit of justice for children branded 'witches'.

"Unlike other ministries where witches and wizards are beaten or stoned to death, Liberty is the only Ministry that shows mercy to witches." So boast the Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries, whose leader, Helen Ukpabio, is claimed to be one of Nigeria's leading 'deliverers' of witches - ministering to up to a thousand at a time.

Are not people doing this sort of stuff criminals who need reporting to the Police?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #56 - August 20, 2013, 03:41 AM

Yes, but that's religion for you.

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #57 - August 27, 2013, 11:05 PM

So, although you guys warned against it, but curiosity got the better of me, I had to go see what this stuff is about, and I went with a sister who has reason to believe she is effected by black magic. At one point last year she was near death and she had to write her will because there wasn't much more the doctors could do for her, at this point the person who done the magic had confessed it to her so she got spiritual heeling and she's alive and fairly well today. And yes I did know her at the time when she was in hospital, as much as it sounds like cock and bull. Perhaps faith is just that powerful.

So I let the guy recite over me, I kinda just found the whole situation hilarious I couldn't stop laughing which kind of reassured me that it must be nonsense, not that I was convinced that I had been possessed by a jinn or anything but yea less about me . Then I watched her have ruqyah, and it was really uncomfortable to watch, she reacted as if she was in severe pain, and he didn't even touch her, she was struggling to breathe and flinching, holding her head, which is the reason she doesn't like going often, maybe its psychological. She's normal day to day in every other aspect I know her in, I would never think that she has problems mentally, and she's not one of them overtly brainwashed supersalafi kind either, quite a basic Muslim. The ruqyah wasn't anything out of the ordinary no aggressive nature, nothing odd that would ralley up someone to react from the energy given. He was a really calm guy who just recited a bit slowly, with some water that he recited over to spray on her head a little after he finished because her head was hurting. It just baffled me a bit.

What are your thoughts?

@Quod I do still need to find those those studies your mentioned about the psychological effects of exorcisms

• Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #58 - August 28, 2013, 03:52 PM

Someone linked this thread on Facebook so I thought I would share my story. First, hello all, I haven't been on here in months.

My sister was diagnosed with Type I Bipolar Disorder about two years ago. My highly educated, well respected, intelligent mother decided that the Bipolar was a result of black magic. To add to the problem, the psychiatrist that my sister was seeing was also a hardcore muslim, and encourage my mother to seek out muslim healers. This psychiatrist was educated at the University of Alberta's medical school, although he practices locally where I live in Ontario.

My mother took my sister to a local ruqya sheikh from Algeria, the man was convinced that my sister suffered deeply from all kinds of jinns, and that my father suffered, and that every one in my family suffered and that we would all have to come to his office and pay to get treated. How convenient.

My mother took me to one of the events. I recorded the audio on the phone for kicks, but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that a Canadian trained psychiatrist referred my mom to a man who performs ruqya. The ruqya fucker convinced my mother to fork over hundreds and hundreds of dollars at a time when we are barely able to pay for my sisters bipolar meds, and then had the gall to tell us that her meds were blocking his ruqya treatment. The ruqya healer said that my sister should stop the meds and then come back for another treatment session with him.

Fuck faith healers, fuck anyone who makes money through faith healing, and fuck that psychiatrist for telling my mom where to find one.

Maliki yawm ul LULZ
  • Have you had ruqyah?
     Reply #59 - August 28, 2013, 03:59 PM

How to perform Ruqyah on your self

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofWWAIjYxNE

Jinns and Ruqyah in  LONDON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r15t1rj5-s

Hmm 60 pounds per session ,, just to read few verses of Quran.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »