Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

France Muslims were in d...
June 23, 2024, 09:58 PM

Eid Al-Adha
June 22, 2024, 09:51 PM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

What happens in these day...
by akay
June 08, 2024, 12:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Qur'anic studies today

(Read 1361839 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 197 198 199200 201 ... 369 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5940 - March 11, 2019, 11:33 AM

well these posts are going in to the field of science ..  that is important  so let me put them together

Because (1) you could just as easily date the MS to the early eighth century - that is, later; and (2) more than half of the C14 datings are wrong.

Who says?

who.. who is that guy?? Cheesy  .. I must have wrote a similar comment to your post in this folder itself dear mundi..    Well I will not say "more than half of the C14 datings are wrong"  .. what I  think  i said was.. "Most these guys who dated aging of any material.. biological or other wise using  C14/C12 DO NOT PRESENT ERROR BARS for those dates they give" .... and..and That itself is serious problem when it comes to dating of ooold manuscripts ..  those error bars in dating can be as high as 100 years or as low as 30 years ...

So you do have problem there w.r.t Quran dating and consequently the problem extends to the story folks write based on such C14 dating...

but..but here I like A WORD..  ((no..no.. A  letter.. not word)) in Altara post.. let me high light it

...........The authors of the Quran ...............
    ...........Because the authors

Reflect   now.

That is what i like.. That letter... i love it.. I hope those who investigate origins and history of Quran could use that letter & that word  quite often and reflect that in every one of their  publications on Quran..  lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5941 - March 11, 2019, 12:04 PM

Marc,

Do you have a link to Nevo's work?

Unfortunately no,  apart for some reviews of the book on the net.

I have the paperback edition.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5942 - March 11, 2019, 12:28 PM

Nevo is an archaeologist, not an historian. With these texts he does not know what is talking about.

But like you, by reading Sophrone, he was able to understand that there was no invasion. Globally his work is very interesting for the Negev/Palestine region ; obviously, being something dating from the late 80's, some discoveries have been made since then but he does however get some stuff right and/or tackle some right questions.

He constantly forget to mention (and one understands why...) that Abraham is a Christian figure as well; nothing surprising to see him in Nessana and Elusa.

He does mention it but he makes a different conclusion ; re-read him.

As you read only Nevo, it is clear that you will not see numerous informations which shows that he is wrong (at least that it is much more complicated) and you will continue to struggle until the end.

Unfortunately, you have no clue what I read and what I think. Each person that I quote has a piece of the puzzle, the challenge is to get all the pieces together.

Get the Nessana thesis by Rachel Stroumsa (I already mention it here numerous times), I'm sure you did not read it. Why? Because you're afraid, it'd risk to take you away from you dear Nevo.

Unfortunately, as always, you think you know what people think ; did I say Nevo is right on everything ? I don't think so.

Regarding Rachel Stroumsa, why should we read her ? what will it bring ? try and apply to yourself what you require to others.

Not a piece of critical source work here about those texts supposedly of 640. Lol.

He does criticize those texts and others in relation with his theory, and sometimes, like you who see anti-semitism in a text like john and the Emir where there is none, he sometimes miss the point.

And regarding the date of the texts, well, it is much more complicated than that in terms of how to use them.

By the way, you still have not provided your arguments about the late date of Sebeos.

I will stop here the demolition (yawn)...

You might be right but you have provided zero evidence that you are. Derogatory comments are not scholarship criticism.

About C14: there are plenty of work in academia which reports the C14 results of the different manuscripts.

Current work on dating Quranic manuscripts doesn't really convince me ; numismatics is for example a much more interesting field though it has its own issues but it does help to bring new light on the muslim traditionnal narrative.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5943 - March 11, 2019, 12:32 PM

For those who want to read Rachel Stroumsa

https://dukespace.lib.duke.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/10161/619/D_Stroumsa_Rachel_a_200805.pdf;sequence=1
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5944 - March 11, 2019, 01:12 PM

Marc,

I think I understand the broad outline of Nevo. But i have the impression that no one really picked up his work where he left it (in the 80's). Any idea why? Was it discredited?
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5945 - March 11, 2019, 02:01 PM

But like you, by reading Sophrone, he was able to understand that there was no invasion.

Marc... MARC! Reading Sophrone is not (at all...) the same stuff as reading Jubilees, the Quran, Sebeos, or John and the Amir or the Chaldean Oracles, the Sibylline Oracles, etc
    At all.
    It is not the same stuff.
    It is what is called the critique of the sources (bis or ter...) which is  to determine in the context, who is writing, why he's writing, when he's writing, etc.. Nevo does not do the job for the stuff he uses (Jubilees, Sebeos, John) : he take them as face value to serve its own view.  He does it for Sophrone. Moreover Hoyland got it, in Palestine it is revolt, like Nevo said.

Globally his work is very interesting for the Negev/Palestine region ; obviously, being something dating from the late 80's, some discoveries have been made since then but he does however get some stuff right and/or tackle some right questions.

It is then time for you to read what was done AFTER Nevo.

He does mention it but he makes a different conclusion ; re-read him.

Page?

Unfortunately, you have no clue what I read and what I think. Each person that I quote has a piece of the puzzle, the challenge is to get all the pieces together.

1/You do not struggle then?
    2/ "Each person that I quote has a piece of the puzzle":  surely not. To believe that is your real problem. You engage difficult stuff (the Quran) you trust authors (Nevo, Dequin and Popp and the others (Hoyland/Crone/Dye/others). Why? Because  you're not a scholar Marc. as such you're unable to say this I keep, this I keep not from those guys. It is a REAL work. And you need to be TRAINED for this. You're not.

Unfortunately, as always, you think you know what people think ; did I say Nevo is right on everything ? I don't think so.

Sozomen, grounded by Sebeos and John and the Amir are Nevo stuff that you have argued with to say exactly the same thing : Abrahamism.

Regarding Rachel Stroumsa, why should we read her ? what will it bring ? try and apply to yourself what you require to others.

Because you are interested in the Quran, right? It is in Arabic, right?, He talk about Jesus, right? Jesus is the God for whom? Japanese?

He does criticize those texts and others in relation with his theory

That is why he is wrong in his methodology about those texts. Because those texts must be criticized as such. And not  in relation with a theory. Like Penn did with John.

and sometimes, like you who see anti-Semitism in a text like john and the Emir where there is none, he sometimes miss the point.

There is not a problem between Judaism and Christianity?
    That is why I want to warn people here, you seems to have great history knowledge, and  people can be deceived by what you say bona fide whereas you do not have the basic knowledge that all scholars has about Late Antiquity.
    You can get it. But it is a real work.
    Get the basics first rather reading Popp Dequin (or Nevo!) you do not have them.

And regarding the date of the texts, well, it is much more complicated than that in terms of how to use them.

Yes Marc.

By the way, you still have not provided your arguments about the late date of Sebeos.

Same as Penn.

You might be right but you have provided zero evidence that you are. Derogatory comments are not scholarship criticism.

No texts criticisms of the texts (already quoted) by Nevo (except a careful reading of Sophrone which has never been,  even not a source criticisms. Hoyland got it right : revolt, no invasion (in 630))
    Current work on dating Quranic manuscripts doesn't really convince me ;

Muhajirun convince me more. 637 build is adding, C14 completes both.

numismatics is for example a much more interesting field though it has its own issues but it does help to bring new light on the muslim traditionnal narrative.

Numismatics is a hard stuff.
    Get the basics you do not have.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5946 - March 11, 2019, 02:58 PM

Marc,

I think I understand the broad outline of Nevo. But i have the impression that no one really picked up his work where he left it (in the 80's). Any idea why? Was it discredited?

I would say that their book was too revisionnist especially when one think about the time when it was released. It is a pity because a lot of stuff is there. I would say that Inarah kind of picked up their work, at least in the way to approach it. Nevo/Koren were criticized for 1) too much complotism  2) pushing aside sources that didn't fit into their theory by saying "interpolation" 3) on the Muhammad meaning  4) on the fact their archeological data were quite small.

Re archeology, it is a shame that a book like the Bible unearthed by Finkelstein/Silberman doesn't exist for Islam.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5947 - March 11, 2019, 03:42 PM

"We must therefore renounce the idea that the Arabs believed themselves, before Islam, to be descendants of Ishmael, son of Abraham. If we base ourselves on the normal methods of history, we must also give up believing that they really came from it."
    Academia has some stuff on this, grab them.
    1/It is true and it is inexact, depends of what Arabs (and from where) he is talking about : common Arabs surely not. Elites Arabs from Palestine and Iraq surely yes. Why? Because it was the discourse of Jews and Christians about them since ages, to link them with Abraham via Ishmael.

2/The authors of the Quran use this very known topos (Ishmael, presented more or less as the bringer in "Arabia" of the faith of his father and building the House with him) not by chance (hahaha!) Because the authors know well that Arabs to whom he addresses know very well the topos.
    Reflect now.

If you have some links, I would be grateful. Your second remark is interesting. Do you imply that the Quran was written in elite circles, by and for elites, and not, to the masses? Was the Quran an intentional project by some elites for a specific political purpose?
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5948 - March 11, 2019, 04:00 PM

What is the audience member saying:

https://youtu.be/F_ZuA3K3U3k?t=3575

And is Lamsiah a Christian, too? I heard Lafontaine is a Christian.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5949 - March 11, 2019, 04:32 PM

Lamsiah:

I heard in one of his videos that he abandoned his faith bc all these quranic variants weren't reconcilable with the literal speech of God dogma.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5950 - March 11, 2019, 04:33 PM

Hardly surprising (sounds familiar). But is he a Christian, tho?
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5951 - March 11, 2019, 04:42 PM

Bc he was participating in that video, I assumed he was, but maybe he isn't. Dont know.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5952 - March 11, 2019, 04:49 PM

If you have some links, I would be grateful. Your second remark is interesting.
    1).  Do you imply that the Quran was written in elite circles, by and for elites, and not, to the masses?

2). Was the Quran an intentional project by some elites for a specific political purpose?

well that is an interesting point to think about it dear Mahgraye., 

I don't think that was the intention to start with .. but it is very certain .. that some verses are added and some deleted  for specific political purposes  "This may not be intention of that 1st Muhammad .. the first preacher of Islam "

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5953 - March 11, 2019, 05:19 PM

If you have some links, I would be grateful. Your second remark is interesting. Do you imply that the Quran was written in elite circles, by and for elites, and not, to the masses? Was the Quran an intentional project by some elites for a specific political purpose?

1/Academia.
    2/Reflect now.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5954 - March 11, 2019, 05:22 PM

Marc... MARC! Reading Sophrone is not (at all...) the same stuff as reading Jubilees, the Quran, Sebeos, or John and the Amir or the Chaldean Oracles, the Sibylline Oracles, etc
      He does it for Sophrone. Moreover Hoyland got it, in Palestine it is revolt, like Nevo said.

So he does get some stuff right, which was my point, no more, no less.

Page?

You read through it but you didn't notice it. Sounds ironic given all your criticism about me not reading texts properly.

2/ "Each person that I quote has a piece of the puzzle":  surely not. To believe that is your real problem. You engage difficult stuff (the Quran) you trust authors (Nevo, Dequin and Popp and the others (Hoyland/Crone/Dye/others). Why? Because  you're not a scholar Marc. as such you're unable to say this I keep, this I keep not from those guys. It is a REAL work. And you need to be TRAINED for this. You're not.

It is funny because I am stating that each has a piece of the puzzle (meaning they don't have ALL the pieces ) ; on top of that, you are saying that I trust them while they have different theories about Islam and then you reproach me not to pick and choose, but my sentence already meant that ( each has a piece of the puzzle so I do pick and choose) and you didn't see through it. Why ? Because your ideology just blind you, and you didn't read me. So the only thing you do here is to demonstrate that you are following the same path you tell me not to follow.

Sozomen, grounded by Sebeos and John and the Amir are Nevo stuff that you have argued with to say exactly the same thing : Abrahamism.

Well, Nevo is not the only one but you should have noticed that Nevo says Islam derives from that Abrahamism while I don't. I am just saying sources tell us this faith was there (and explain the Dome of Abraham of the Khuzistan Chronicle, the sacred place of the arabs of Anastasius, the Kaba of Jacob of Edessa,etc,etc) but I never said Islam derived from that

Because you are interested in the Quran, right? It is in Arabic, right?, He talk about Jesus, right? Jesus is the God for whom? Japanese?

I will ask again : what does Rachel Stroumsa bring ? I am expecting a summary of her thesis and the benefit she brings and to which exact topic, not some cryptic reply.

There is not a problem between Judaism and Christianity?

I will repeat once and will not come back on it. This text, that discuss an event that did or didn't happen, in 640 or later, is an apologetic text for the Christian faith. There is no anti-semitic bias because it does not say anything negative against Jews. However, it does tell us that those Arabs derive their faith from the Jews but this happens in an answer to explain/defend christianity and its multiple sects, not as a pass at Jews. To see this as anti-semitism can only come, and I am sorry to say this, from someone paranoiac about it or someone whose ideology makes him create anything that cross his mind to discard the text.

Get the basics first rather reading Popp

You haven't read him and know nothing about some issues numismatics create in the muslim narrative as you demonstrated here on this forum twice.

Dequin

You mixed Gnosis and Gnoticism when we discussed about him.

(or Nevo!) you do not have them.

Learning is a daily journey you should follow.

Same as Penn.

Penn doesn't address Sebeos in his book "When Christians first met Muslims" so either you are referring to another work of Penn, or you have no clue.

Muhajirun convince me more. 637 build is adding, C14 completes both.

We all have our own bias, you included.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5955 - March 11, 2019, 05:23 PM

Lafontaine is a born-again Catholic.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5956 - March 11, 2019, 05:28 PM

Hardly surprising (sounds familiar). But is he a Christian, tho?

Yes, the guy said that thanks to him many Muslims converted.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5957 - March 11, 2019, 05:50 PM

For Sophrone it is not a source criticism stuff but a careful reading. He took at face value the rest (Sebeos, Jubilees, John)

You read through it but you didn't notice it. Sounds ironic given all your criticism about me not reading texts properly.

Then, you do not want to give the page?
    It is funny because I am stating that each has a piece of the puzzle (meaning they don't have ALL the pieces )

You should have made that clear.Because you are not clear. When I say Tom, Jerry and Daffy Duck and the rest, each has a piece of the puzzle, they have all the pieces.

Well, Nevo is not the only one but you should have noticed that Nevo says Islam derives from that Abrahamism while I don't. I am just saying sources tell us this faith was there (and explain the Dome of Abraham of the Khuzistan Chronicle, the sacred place of the arabs of Anastasius, the Kaba of Jacob of Edessa,etc,etc) but I never said Islam derived from that

You have said something?

I will ask again : what does Rachel Stroumsa bring ? I am expecting a summary of her thesis and the benefit she brings and to which exact topic, not some cryptic reply.

Get the basics first.

I will repeat once and will not come back on it. This text, that discuss an event that did or didn't happen, in 640 or later, is an apologetic text for the Christian faith. There is no anti-semitic bias because it does not say anything negative against Jews.

Idem.

However, it does tell us that those Arabs derive their faith from the Jews but this happens in an answer to explain/defend christianity and its multiple sects, not as a pass at Jews.

Idem.
    To see this as anti-semitism can only come, and I am sorry to say this, from someone paranoiac about it or someone whose ideology makes him create anything that cross his mind to discard the text.

Lol.

You haven't read him and know nothing about some issues numismatics create in the muslim narrative as you demonstrated here on this forum twice.

Idem.

You are graduated from where exactly?

Penn doesn't address Sebeos in his book "When Christians first met Muslims" so either you are referring to another work of Penn, or you have no clue.

He addresses John. And the arguments it gives about John to contest the 640 date applies to Sebeos. I gave the arguments it gives about John in this very forum : go read them.

I have sources : muhajirun in 643, build in 637, C14.
    And for instant, I saw no argued responses (as usual)...

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5958 - March 11, 2019, 06:21 PM

Yes, the guy said that thanks to him many Muslims converted.

Thanks. Lamsiah is a Christian, huh? Interesting. Peculiar, indeed. These Christian are very vocal in Quranic Studies and are rather revisionist in their methodology and conclusions, and yet, they are--I presume--very conservative in their view of the Bible. Their politics is also peculiar. How come they speak liberty, secularism, when they are Christians? Like Muslims, they should be opposed to those things?
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5959 - March 11, 2019, 06:22 PM

Lafontaine is a born-again Catholic.

Thanks, dear Marc S. Lafontaine is a Catholic. I wonder if he is a traditionalist. But he does speak like a secularist and naturalist. Wierd.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5960 - March 11, 2019, 07:09 PM

Maghraye on Catholics:

I doubt that even the most traditional (educated) Catholic believes eg Abraham has ever existed. It's things like that you are alluding to, no?

What to take literally and what to take allegorically is a very old discussion from the beginning of the church ). Looking things up I like this summary of  pope Leo 13:

Pope Leo XIII preferred the Bible to be read literally at all times, but accepted that this would not always be possible. He made specific exceptions for cases where:

-reason makes a literal reading untenable or necessity requires;
    -the early Church Fathers have understood in an allegorical or figurative sense;
    -Other Catholic interpreters, although with less authority than the Church Fathers, advance the study of scripture.

The first exception for the literal reading covers a lot !
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5961 - March 11, 2019, 07:12 PM

Yes, dear Mundi, this is exactly what I am referring to. However, your explanation does not apply to my objection. That Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc.,etc., did not exist is not the same as saying the word "day" in Genesis might refer to a period of time rather than a 24 hour day. No traditional Catholic would accept any of this unless he wants to be a liberal heretic priest. Same goes for Jews and Muslims.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5962 - March 11, 2019, 07:13 PM

For Sophrone it is not a source criticism stuff but a careful reading. He took at face value the rest (Sebeos, Jubilees, John) and use it without Because those texts must be criticized as such. And not  in relation with a theory. Like Penn did with John.

Then, you do not want to give the page?
    It is funny because I am stating that each has a piece of the puzzle (meaning they don't have ALL the pieces )

When I say Tom, Jerry and Daffy Duck and the rest, each has a piece of the puzzle, they have all the pieces.

1/You have said something? Apart supporting Nevo Abrahamism and the NEW Jews, since almost 1 week you have said what exactly?
    2/the Kaba of Jacob of Edessa is Abrahamism? the Dome of Abraham is Abrahamism? the sacred place of the arabs of Anastasius  is Abrahamism?

Do you have grounds about that?
    Marc : yes I have the Dome of Abraham of the Khuzistan Chronicle, the sacred place of the arabs of Anastasius, the Kaba of Jacob of Edessa.

Lol...

You cannot expect working at your place.

I will repeat once and will not come back on it. This text, that discuss an event that did or didn't happen, in 640 or later, is an apologetic text for the Christian faith. There is no anti-semitic bias because it does not say anything negative against Jews.

Idem. Pointing the Jews as responsible of the faith of the Arabs rulers is saying something negative about Jews  to a Christian audience in Late Antiquity, whatever you call it.
    You're an amateur.

However, it does tell us that those Arabs derive their faith from the Jews but this happens in an answer to explain/defend Christianity and its multiple sects, not as a pass at Jews.

"Answer to explain/defend Christianity " which is not menaced as such at that time 710 and later. But who has lost the political power to Arabs guided by Jews. Sebeos do the same : Christianity has lost the political power to Arabs indoctrinated by Jews who have ordered the conquest and participated!
    These two texts are not what they pretend to be, as the authors lies about what they really are;  they are propaganda against the Jews, nothing else, putting them responsible of the mess where Christianity is, as it  has lost the political power . End of story.

To see this as anti-semitism can only come, and I am sorry to say this, from someone paranoiac about it or someone whose ideology makes him create anything that cross his mind to discard the text.

Lol.  Cheesy

I do not need him to know the issues in the Muslim narratives.

I mixed nothing, I've corrected you as what you read about Gnose (which is the real word) was surely in a comic, and not in scholarly articles.

We have never talk about "When Christians first met Muslims", it was not the topic here. Again, you modify, change, things  surely you do not even realize it, it is worst then than I thought...
    He addresses John. And the arguments it gives about John to contest the 640 date applies to Sebeos to contest the same. I gave the arguments it gives about John in this very forum : go read them.

I have sources : muhajirun in 643, build in 637, C14.
    And for instant, I saw no argued responses (as usual)...
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5963 - March 11, 2019, 07:23 PM

Maghraye,

That Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc.,etc., did not exist

You forgot to put Adam and Eve in the list. Quite sure reason dictates they didnt exist "as such", so again no problem. I think for Catholics the NT is more of a problem to diminish the literal. But the OT, no, doubt that it is a problem to put it all in the non-literal.

Discussion about this date from antiquity (Augustine and others).
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5964 - March 11, 2019, 07:24 PM

But Adam and Eve are presented as literal figures. They have sons and daughters and the entire concept of the first sin goes back to them. Jesus--if I am not mistaken--spoke about them in the literal sense.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5965 - March 11, 2019, 07:33 PM

Jesus spoke about Adam and Eve??? Doubt it bt if he did, the evangelist must have gotten a nuance wrong. NT is divinely inspired, not divine speech. Reason tells us that, and so does the church's teachings. :-)
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5966 - March 11, 2019, 07:34 PM

I doubt any Church Father would accept Old Testament minimalism in the least. What about the Virgin Mary? Reason tells us that virgins can't have children.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5967 - March 11, 2019, 08:04 PM

Church fathers:

As time goes by, more goes to the figurative side. But Western early christianity  already accepted that Earth was a sphere, didnt go the the bible to get a flat earth description.

Origen by 225 already pleaded for a non-literal interpretation of Genesis.

I think the Gilgamesh epic really was a breaking point for the literalists and forced Christianity to review its take on the OT. The Quran seems to be immune to these problems although it being divine speech should make it even more vulnerable. That is strange.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5968 - March 11, 2019, 08:24 PM

........ NT is divinely inspired, .......

I have   serious problems with such statements..  Unquestionable definition of the word "Divine" evades me  and is beyond my  experiences with logic  & rationale of my life

just for the sake of  question.,  what makes you to say that NT is divinely inspired but not the faith books of other faiths  or other religious scriptures .. books..??

we all know NT consists of hoard  of books...

.........., Matthew., Mark., Luke., John ., Acts of the Apostles ., Romans., 1 Corinthians ., 2 Corinthians ., Galatians., Ephesians., Philippians., Colossians., 1 Thessalonians., 2 Thessalonians., 1 Timothy., 2 Timothy., Titus., Philemon., Hebrews., James., 1 Peter., 2 Peter., 1 John., 2 John., 3 John., Jude.,Revelation..etc..etc..

so question should we consider everything in those books divinely inspired if not divine??

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #5969 - March 11, 2019, 08:31 PM

What is the audience member saying:

https://youtu.be/F_ZuA3K3U3k?t=3575

Thanks for the video ; I need to contact Odon as there are some interesting stuff Lamsiah mentionned.
  • Previous page 1 ... 197 198 199200 201 ... 369 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »