Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

France Muslims were in d...
Yesterday at 09:37 PM

New Britain
June 26, 2024, 07:57 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Honor Killing.

(Read 9416 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Honor Killing.
     OP - June 12, 2009, 05:38 PM

Hassan, thanks for inspiring.

This video is dedicated to all victims of honor killing.. and to Hassan.. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCS3G8TM9A

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
  • Re: Honor Killing.
     Reply #1 - June 12, 2009, 05:56 PM

Got to be the most depressing video I have seen here  Cry

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - June 12, 2009, 06:06 PM

Hi Emerald, good to see you my friend.

A very sad and moving video.

I removed mine because it is so depressing - and yet we need this shaking and slap in the face - or rather these backward communities need it, since they create the context in which the murderous bastards who do this feel they can get away with such things.

This is the 911 call of Amina Said - very chilling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xs7oKrG7Pc
     Reply #3 - June 14, 2009, 03:10 AM

Hass, I still don't have enough courage to watch Aminah's clip... Cry

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #4 - June 14, 2009, 08:32 AM

I just watched it Emerald,  Cry

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #5 - June 14, 2009, 09:26 AM

Hass, I still don't have enough courage to watch Aminah's clip... Cry

Me neither

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - July 26, 2009, 11:06 AM

Honor killing is a tradition not part of Islamic Shariaa
     Reply #7 - July 26, 2009, 11:09 AM

Of course, did anyone say otherwise?  You're developing a persecution complex.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - July 26, 2009, 11:12 AM

Now that I have realized Islame lives up to his name, perhaps I should point out the name of the board this thread is posted in:

Women in Islam.
     Reply #9 - July 26, 2009, 11:19 AM

Thats the category its under.  Islam does not say we should commit honour killings, nor does the title of the thread, nor did anyone say such.  Try to keep a grip.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - July 26, 2009, 11:26 AM

Wow so you are trying to troll me by pointing out my paranoia that I am overreacting to a subject that was posted under the title of Woman in Islam , honor killings, and that the fact that thread is posted in a section for woman within Islam clearly is not related to woman in Islam?

Man ranting with idiots is going to take a while listen baba,

Forum ---> Divided into sections ----> Each section has threads that are posted for that section.

This Section is for woman and Islam.

You = A troll fucktard who I am not going to waste my life on.
     Reply #11 - July 26, 2009, 11:34 AM

Yep, stick to your magnificent invisible being in the sky  idiot2

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - July 26, 2009, 11:37 AM

Now that Islame is going to stfu,

An article

http://current.com/items/89745348_honor-killings-against-islam.htm

Reply #13 - July 26, 2009, 11:43 AM

You have quite an aggressive attitude, perhaps its part of your upbringing, I dont know?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #14 - July 26, 2009, 11:47 AM

Wow so you are trying to troll me by pointing out my paranoia that I am overreacting to a subject that was posted under the title of Woman in Islam , honor killings, and that the fact that thread is posted in a section for woman within Islam clearly is not related to woman in Islam?

Man ranting with idiots is going to take a while listen baba,

Forum ---> Divided into sections ----> Each section has threads that are posted for that section.

This Section is for woman and Islam.

Yes we agree that Islam honour killings are not a part of Sharia, but in which societies do honour killings occur? In Islamic societies. Some Islamic countries do not punish people who commit honour crimes. So it is perfectly apt that this post is in the thread "Women and Islam".

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #15 - July 26, 2009, 11:56 AM

Most So called countries that do allow the honor killings are not based on Shari'a doctrine and are based on rather secular ones. While Iran and Saudi Arabia do hold up some sharia doctrine within there laws Saudi Arabia is governed by tradition and culture quite heavily. This is the case for such countries where culture and tradition have quite an impact on society, thus it is not surprising that these traditions are carried on today.

While this may have caused the association of this practice to Muslims within such countries the association of this to Islam is not correct since it is not part of Islamic teachings.

Either this thread is posted in the wrong section, or you want to believe that such treatment is justified by Islam, and as you have stated it is not.
     Reply #16 - July 26, 2009, 12:14 PM

No-one here claims that Honour Killing is part of Islam. Myself and many others have been at pains to point out that it is not part of Islam.

What we do want is that more and more Muslims stand up to the backward mentality in many Muslim communities where it exists and start removing the social pressure and stigma attached to young women (and men) who choose their own lifestyle - even if that is contrary to Islam/family/community.

It is easy to sit there repeating the mantra that "It's not part of Islam."

But that won't solve the problem.

Challenging the backward mentality and breaking down taboos surrounding leaving Islam, marrying a non-Muslim, having a boyfriend/girlfriend and just generally choosing a lifestyle that conflicts with those of parents/community/Islam - is what you should be spending your energy on - if you really cared about this subject.
     Reply #17 - July 26, 2009, 02:35 PM

honor killing can only be stop if muslims accepted fucking around christians/jews/atheists culture

please read my blog, read how islam will win
    the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha
     Reply #18 - July 26, 2009, 02:41 PM

honor killing can only be stop if muslims accepted fucking around christians/jews/atheists culture

You are a monster kope. You remind me of another human monster that was on this board that used to have the avatar of a teddy bear, anyone remember his name?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #19 - July 26, 2009, 02:44 PM

Raza F.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #20 - July 26, 2009, 02:44 PM

You are a monster kope. You remind me of another human monster that was on this board that used to have the avatar of a teddy bear, anyone remember his name?

you cant handle the truth

Reply #21 - July 26, 2009, 02:48 PM

Raza F.

Funny u say that (Cheetah and Baal) coz I have thought the same thing.

(and I always suspected Raza was a fake too)
     Reply #22 - July 26, 2009, 02:51 PM

And I do believe that honor killing is part of Sharia as it stands today. It can only stop being part of Sharia, if certain stories and hadith become officially & publicly: Not Sahih. Not even reducing them to the status of "Weak" is enough.

Why is dishonor killing part of sharia? Because the jurisprudence of sharia, as it is today, with the koran and hadith available, will lead to honor killings.

Here is One example: "When you equate disbelief, zina & murder on the same level, then you reduce the testimony of a woman to half the man, then you declare that the woman must have a wali/muharram". Then you just allowed honor killing.

This is not the only combination that permits honor killing within the sharia.

Of course there are combinations that can prevent honor killing within the sharia, but for the time being, those combinations are weak.

Here is a combination that can prevent honor killing: "Never kill a muslim". That is very weak, since muslims had always found religious reasons to kill other muslims. Also since zina and murder are on the same level, then killing a zani becomes okay since, One kill will prevent a lifetime of zina.

Also a muslima who goes out/marry a non-muslim, can be considered a murtad. Off with her head.

So as it stands, the jurisprudence combinations to perform honor killings, are stronger then the combinations to protect women from honor killing.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #23 - July 26, 2009, 02:58 PM

What truth? that honor killing will end when there is no more christian jews for muslims women? When we sill have to deal with the bullsh1t that muslims women had also been honor killed in 100% islamic societies? Or that your only criticism of honor killing, is that the girl was at fault. You are a human monster kope. That is the Truth that is hard for me to handle. It is hard for me to realize how can a human degenerate so far below as to lose compassion and empathy for other humans. I try to tell myself that you are probably a border-line autist, or perhaps you suffer from asperger's syndrome or some other functional mental illness so that I do not have to face the reality, that human monsters can just exist.

Reply #24 - July 26, 2009, 03:10 PM

Raza F.

Tx, i also saw him under RazaQ

Reply #25 - July 26, 2009, 03:16 PM

what the shit christian jews for muslims women?

Reply #26 - July 26, 2009, 05:26 PM

And I do believe that honor killing is part of Sharia as it stands today. It can only stop being part of Sharia, if certain stories and hadith become officially & publicly: Not Sahih. Not even reducing them to the status of "Weak" is enough.

Why is dishonor killing part of sharia? Because the jurisprudence of sharia, as it is today, with the koran and hadith available, will lead to honor killings.

Here is One example: "When you equate disbelief, zina & murder on the same level, then you reduce the testimony of a woman to half the man, then you declare that the woman must have a wali/muharram". Then you just allowed honor killing.

This is not the only combination that permits honor killing within the sharia.

Of course there are combinations that can prevent honor killing within the sharia, but for the time being, those combinations are weak.

Here is a combination that can prevent honor killing: "Never kill a muslim". That is very weak, since muslims had always found religious reasons to kill other muslims. Also since zina and murder are on the same level, then killing a zani becomes okay since, One kill will prevent a lifetime of zina.

Also a muslima who goes out/marry a non-muslim, can be considered a murtad. Off with her head.

So as it stands, the jurisprudence combinations to perform honor killings, are stronger then the combinations to protect women from honor killing.

I reckon that the sharia certainly makes honour killings easier and certainly makes it easier to justify honour killings. But I still don't think it allows it. Because as far as I was aware, the sharia does not allow vigilante justice and requires witnesses etc.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #27 - July 26, 2009, 07:19 PM

Quote from: shadowq8

This is an informal warning for personal insults, Shadowq8.  Please acquaint yourself with the forum rules...

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?page=12

....before you post again. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #28 - July 26, 2009, 07:24 PM

I suspect its  you who cant handle the truth and the changes that are happening and will happen - violence is your last resort to stop the tide of cultural progress, but sadly even this will not even make the slightest amount of difference.  Open your eyes, and join in, otherwise you will miss out and leave this world still angry and out of touch.  Remember what happened to the dinosaurs?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #29 - July 26, 2009, 07:25 PM

Islam doesn't call for HK, yet a good number of Muslims around the globe believe in its legitimacy in some cases, and many believe it's haram but still do it....and Islam itself legalizes it in very rare cases...(according to some shaikhs)..

Many Muslims whom I know n meet state clearly that they would kill their sisters, wives, etc...if they they happened to find them dating other men..

One of those ppl is my cousin, who said when I reminded him about killing a Muslims and how that is haram:

"Man, Allah knows the reason behind this so-called crime, he knows that I did the right thing.."

He pointed out that he'd kill his sister if he finds her riding jet-ski with a guy.. Roll Eyes

and yes, many share his awesome thoughts...

Maybe this topic needs to be moved to the science section, cuz I'm sure ppl who follow such faith and kill women for such reasons are psychologically ill....!!!!!!!

Richard Dawkins
    ==
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »