Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:14 PM

New Britain
Today at 02:19 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
Today at 08:47 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 04, 2024, 03:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 04:08 AM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 02:12 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
June 01, 2024, 03:35 PM

General chat & discussion...
May 31, 2024, 08:51 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 25, 2024, 05:42 AM

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
May 20, 2024, 11:23 AM

Best Quran translation ev...
May 19, 2024, 02:20 PM

Gaza assault
May 18, 2024, 03:37 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: It's good to bump into this site

(Read 19279 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: It's good to bump into this site
     Reply #90 - September 09, 2010, 01:20 PM

Well, good thing my stepfather is a doctor, right? We had long discussions about it, and he told me, the benefits you got from the hardening skin is not worth mentioning. The micro cuts in the skin outweight that by far.

And it has only hygene benefits if you are to lazy to fucking clean your dick once a day.

I find not commiting adultary and fornication better. These sexual's disease's are all spread like this.

That made me lol. Because Abstinence is so realisitc. Humans have a brutaly strong sexdrive. So strong most men masturbate more then twice a day.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #91 - September 09, 2010, 01:27 PM

Its a modern myth that is spread to defend this barbaric act.

Then how do you explain its prevalence as a medical procedure by secular institutions in the US? It's been going on for many decades and there's certainly no religious reason behind it unless you happen to be Jewish or Muslim.

fuck you
     Reply #92 - September 09, 2010, 01:29 PM

I find condoms more effective, and reversible.

Reversible condoms? Gotta get me some of those.
     Reply #93 - September 09, 2010, 01:32 PM

They're blaze orange on the other side-- particularly handy when going hunting with your dick hanging out.

fuck you
     Reply #94 - September 09, 2010, 01:35 PM

Then how do you explain its prevalence as a medical procedure by secular institutions in the US? It's been going on for many decades and there's certainly no religious reason behind it unless you happen to be Jewish or Muslim.

I didnt say there is absolutly no use for it. There are absolutly some circumstances where it is nessesary. A friend of mine (non-religious guy) hat to cut it off when he was 16 because he got an infect and it got tighter, eventuelle closing his penis shut.

But then its like an appendix operation. The body part needs to be removed because it started to become a problem.

"there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #95 - September 09, 2010, 01:40 PM

And it has only hygene benefits if you are to lazy to fucking clean your dick once a day.

Lol people in the UK can't even clean their arse properly, nevermind their pvt part's. It's quite obvious as there is no jug's or waterpipe's to clean yourself with water in public place's. Then you wonder why you guy's have skid mark's on your y-front's.

That made me lol. Because Abstinence is so realisitc. Humans have a brutaly strong sexdrive. So strong most men masturbate more then twice a day.

Most strong "men" masturbate twice a day ? So you consider yourself "strong" do you ? cos you masturbate twice a day. Weird logic. If you was such a strong man, you'd have the the strengh to control yourself till you find a GIRL.  Cheesy
     Reply #96 - September 09, 2010, 01:41 PM

I find not commiting adultary and fornication better. These sexual's disease's are all spread like this.

Yes, sexual diseases are spread by sex.
     Reply #97 - September 09, 2010, 01:41 PM

read again please.

Reply #98 - September 09, 2010, 01:43 PM

I didnt say there is absolutly no use for it. There are absolutly some circumstances where it is nessesary. A friend of mine (non-religious guy) hat to cut it off when he was 16 because he got an infect and it got tighter, eventuelle closing his penis shut.

But then its like an appendix operation. The body part needs to be removed because it started to become a problem.

I don't think you understand, DigDeep-- 75% of all American-born males are medically circumcised and it has nothing to do with religion or medical necessity. About 80-90% of American males my age are circumcised-- has been declining in recent years/decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#United_States

fuck you
     Reply #99 - September 09, 2010, 01:43 PM

Cheesy

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #100 - September 09, 2010, 01:48 PM

No it can be spread via drug use aswell. It's a fact STD's are mainly spread due to people sleeping around i.e fornication and adultary.

Reply #101 - September 09, 2010, 01:50 PM

Maybe your god shouldn't have made people so horny?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #102 - September 09, 2010, 01:50 PM

No it can be spread via drug use aswell. It's a fact STD's are mainly spread due to people sleeping around i.e fornication and adultary.

Shocker.
     Reply #103 - September 09, 2010, 01:57 PM

TBH, I think that people who sleep around and get STIs are a glutton for punishment and they should learn through experience not to just do that, or if they do, wear a condom. Also, is it really that hard to clean your willy? I don't know maybe have a masturbate (good for the prostate) and then go and clean your willy. 
     Reply #104 - September 09, 2010, 05:47 PM

Why god ordered man to get circed and did not order him to circ his farm animals? Isn't it good for their health too? Thinking hard

Reply #105 - September 09, 2010, 05:48 PM

finmad  if you like animals that much maybe you should walk around naked like them too

Tongue
     Reply #106 - September 09, 2010, 07:32 PM

My point is that animals are doing great without getting circumcised!

And yes I love animals.  parrot bunny piggy

Reply #107 - September 09, 2010, 08:54 PM

Can animal's catch STD ?  Wink
     Reply #108 - September 09, 2010, 09:10 PM

Yes.
     Reply #109 - September 10, 2010, 04:43 AM

Lol people in the UK can't even clean their arse properly, nevermind their pvt part's. It's quite obvious as there is no jug's or waterpipe's to clean yourself with water in public place's. Then you wonder why you guy's have skid mark's on your y-front's.

I'm very hygienic

I don't think you understand, DigDeep-- 75% of all American-born males are medically circumcised and it has nothing to do with religion or medical necessity. About 80-90% of American males my age are circumcised-- has been declining in recent years/decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#United_States

It is now a social norm in the USA, but how did it come about?  Did people just give it a try to see what would happen and discover that it made you less likely to contract syphilis, or was it originally introduced for religious reasons and has just worked its way into the culture for reasons nobody can quite remember?

Quote from: HistoryOfCircumcisionDOTnet
    In the United States circumcision emerged at the same time as in Britain and for much the same reasons: hostility to masturbation, delusions about congenital phimosis, fear of diseases like syphilis and cancer. But it got its biggest boosts from the two world wars and from the medicalisation of childbirth. The importance of both the obstetricians/gynecologists and the the military in the promotion of circumcision in the USA cannot be overestimated.

Not sure how accurate this is, but it makes sense.  It wouldn't be the only cultural artefact from religion.  It reminds me of the story about the monkeys in the cage.

01: Put some monkeys in a cage with a ladder in the middle.
    02: At the top of the ladders put some bananas.
    03: When a monkey goes for the bananas hose it down with water until all of the monkeys learn not to go for the bananas.
    04: Replace half the monkeys.
    05: When a new monkey goes for the bananas hose it down AND punish the bystanders by hosing them down too.
    06: When they associate a hosing with ANY monkey going for the bananas replace one of the monkeys.
    07: When the new monkey goes for the bananas the other monkeys will beat it up to prevent themselves getting hosed.
    08: Replace another monkey, it will experience the same reaction.  Importantly the previous new monkey will join in with the beating.
    09: Repeat until all of the monkeys have been replaced.

Result: Whenever a monkey goes for the bananas the others will beat the shit out of it, but none of them will know why - that's just the way we do things around these parts.

I wonder if this was a real experiment or just a thought experiment?

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #110 - September 10, 2010, 05:37 AM

Not sure how accurate this is, but it makes sense.  It wouldn't be the only cultural artefact from religion.  It reminds me of the
    story about the monkeys in the cage.

01: Put some monkeys in a cage with a ladder in the middle.
    02: At the top of the ladders put some bananas.
    03: When a monkey goes for the bananas hose it down with water until all of the monkeys learn not to go for the bananas.
    04: Replace half the monkeys.
    05: When a new monkey goes for the bananas hose it down AND punish the bystanders by hosing them down too.
    06: When they associate a hosing with ANY monkey going for the bananas replace one of the monkeys.
    07: When the new monkey goes for the bananas the other monkeys will beat it up to prevent themselves getting hosed.
    08: Replace another monkey, it will experience the same reaction.  Importantly the previous new monkey will join in with the beating.
    09: Repeat until all of the monkeys have been replaced.

Result: Whenever a monkey goes for the bananas the others will beat the shit out of it, but none of them will know why - that's just the way we do things around these parts.

I wonder if this was a real experiment or just a thought experiment?

Dont know, but it would be fun to watch  dance

Just kidding, im completly opposed to cruelty against animals.

Reply #111 - September 10, 2010, 05:38 AM

That's some interesting experiment TR. Where is the link you got it from? I would like to read it in full.

Reply #112 - September 10, 2010, 05:51 AM

Then how do you explain its prevalence as a medical procedure by secular institutions in the US?

I always wondered if it was an aesthetic & hygiene thing?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #113 - September 10, 2010, 06:15 AM

That's some interesting experiment TR. Where is the link you got it from? I would like to read it in full.

I suspect it is an urban legend, but it's a great example Smiley

Reply #114 - September 10, 2010, 06:16 AM

I always wondered if it was an aesthetic & hygiene thing?

Or a religious hangover from the past - just like homophobia.

Reply #115 - September 13, 2010, 09:52 AM

And if she wants the verse, tell her its 95:4

Thanks for that !

on a similar note , if tattoo's are haram because it is the changing of God's creation then surely the same logic must apply to  circumcision .

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #116 - September 13, 2010, 03:33 PM

Or a religious hangover from the past - just like homophobia.

I was browsing through newer discussion, and I saw your post about homophobia. And I thought that is what being discussed here. And I had spent hours reading the whole thread..  finmad

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #117 - September 13, 2010, 03:53 PM

run a search for it in the search menu - its been discussed a zillion times before..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #118 - September 13, 2010, 04:39 PM

Thanks Maya

He was given a general anaesthetic and has been on painkillers ever since. So far, it has been surprisingly painless for him. If your grankids do have to go through with this, I hope you get to do it in the UK...Let me know how it goes when the time comes?

It's quite unusual for me to talk to someone who is a grandparent and who has strong feelings against Islam... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can you tell me more about your story? Which Muslim country are you from and what journey bought you here?

Thanks for letting me know musivore, I feel a lot easier knowing that.  Smiley   How is he doing, hope all is going well with him?  Smiley

My story?  Ah well not much to tell really....  it's my daughter who is a muslim not me, she married a muslim man, who still lives in Tunisia,
     and converted to Islam.  She is still in the UK and we're trying to get him a settlement visa to come over here.  I was born a Christian and baptized as such, English born and bred but I'm not at all religious and never have been.  Here's my intro thread for a bit more info about me. Smiley  

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=11555

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

• It's good to bump into this site
     Reply #119 - October 16, 2014, 05:23 PM

Nice to have an old fella like you.
    I'm gonna stalk your posts and learn more about your experience.
    But seriously...you are such a kind-hearted person
     far away hug

• Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »