Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:14 PM

New Britain
Today at 02:19 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
Today at 08:47 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 04, 2024, 03:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 04:08 AM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 02:12 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
June 01, 2024, 03:35 PM

General chat & discussion...
May 31, 2024, 08:51 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 25, 2024, 05:42 AM

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
May 20, 2024, 11:23 AM

Best Quran translation ev...
May 19, 2024, 02:20 PM

Gaza assault
May 18, 2024, 03:37 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets

(Read 50325 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets
     Reply #60 - November 01, 2011, 01:49 PM

fucking racist cunt , wow and people think this is funny

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry but this post is just LOL.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #61 - November 01, 2011, 01:53 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry but this post is just LOL.

Yeah, seriously - it deserves some kind of award!
     Reply #62 - November 01, 2011, 03:56 PM

fucking racist cunt , wow and people think this is funny

It's hilarious. Had me laughing my guts out. You obviously aren't familiar with the author.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #63 - November 01, 2011, 04:04 PM

Or satire in general.
     Reply #64 - November 01, 2011, 04:06 PM

He may have missed the post it was replying to.

KoC33: it was in response to this:

Yes yes lets all have a go at the EDL, personally after reading the quoran, hadiths and looking the big fucking dangerous mess islam is, I prefer thousands of EDL than a single koranic animal.
    Now you can also have a go at me, and call me all sort of names.
     But you know what? I'm european and very proud that my culture is not islamic. I find that although you are exmuslims you completely fail to see the point of view of the NATIVE EUROPEANS, we have had islam forced in our lifes through recent boom inmigration, and no WE DON'T WANT ISLAM FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN . Is that so difficult to understand? And by the way i'm not british.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #65 - November 02, 2011, 10:38 AM

I don't know if I read Mandragoras correctly, but it seemed to me as if he was exxpressing the frustration of those who have been told that something is good for them (immigration/multiculturalism, but it could just as easily be capitalism/materialism) and forbidden from expressing their reservations. If unexpressed, those reservations become doubts, those doubts dislike, that dislike hatred, and everything goes tits up.

And the saddest thing of all is that people who should share common cause then find themselves on opposing sides of a divide that didn't need to be there in the first place.

When a first instinct is to express these ideas and frustrations in terms of racial nativism, its not a denial of the legitimacy of concerns about religious extremism or multiculturalism to take issue with that.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #66 - November 02, 2011, 01:37 PM

Yes yes lets all have a go at the EDL, personally after reading the quoran, hadiths and looking the big fucking dangerous mess islam is, I prefer thousands of EDL than a single koranic animal.
    Now you can also have a go at me, and call me all sort of names.
     But you know what? I'm european and very proud that my culture is not islamic. I find that although you are exmuslims you completely fail to see the point of view of the NATIVE EUROPEANS, we have had islam forced in our lifes through recent boom inmigration, and no WE DON'T WANT ISLAM FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN . Is that so difficult to understand? And by the way i'm not british.

False Dichotomy: The fallacy of false dichotomy is committed when the arguer claims that his conclusion is one of only two options, when in fact there are other possibilities. The arguer then goes on to show that the 'only other option' is clearly outrageous, and so his preferred conclusion must be embraced.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #67 - November 02, 2011, 04:54 PM

When a first instinct is to express these ideas and frustrations in terms of racial nativism, its not a denial of the legitimacy of concerns about religious extremism or multiculturalism to take issue with that.

I sometimes find it difficult to understand what all you say in the posts, my first language is not english.
    Can you explain to me what you try to say please?

Reply #68 - November 02, 2011, 04:56 PM

He's saying that racial nativism is not the answer to religious extremism.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #69 - November 02, 2011, 05:01 PM

I don't know really, I think either I written very badly my post or you have missinterpreted it. I'm talking about islam as a religion/ideology. I don't care if the people practising it are asian, african or from the north pole. I'm not racist, I simply don't like islam because sooner or later the problems arise big time.
     Reply #70 - November 02, 2011, 05:05 PM

Then what's all this "native european" shit about? There are certain terms that are lingo used by white nationalists, and that's one of them.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #71 - November 02, 2011, 05:07 PM

I don't know really, I think either I written very badly my post or you have missinterpreted it. I'm talking about islam as a religion/ideology. I don't care if the people practising it are asian, african or from the north pole. I'm not racist, I simply don't like islam because sooner or later the problems arise big time.

OK.  But two problems - firstly, you won't get that point across by ranting at us about NATIVE EUROPEANS in capital letters.  That makes it look like your problem with muslims is the continent they spring from.  Secondly, talking about Islam as an ideology is one thing, but lumping all muslims into one barrel, and then labelling that barrel "quranic animals" is downright stupid and bigoted.  Maybe its just a language barrier, but I think you need to read a little more about the perspective of ex-muslims before you launch in with both feet.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #72 - November 02, 2011, 06:40 PM

Traditionally in european countries (apart from the former Yugoslavia) islam has been inexistent for centuries. All of a suden is not. I have not grown up with islam around me, when I moved to London I saw it everywhere. I didn't have much understanding of Islam, then but with my spanish roots we have not very good opinion of islam (I imagine the bitterness from the 7 hundred years of muslim rule in the past have been passed generation upon generation). I have met lovely muslims, nice indeed. But islam is islam and now I understand it better, I see why the problems around the world with the true beleivers. I pointed out the native european because this is an imported religion to european countries. What do you expect us to feel? To think that maybe in the newly built madrassa or in the mosque down the road some salafist iman is calling us infidels and blah blah blah is not going to give me an orgams quite frankly.
     Reply #73 - November 02, 2011, 07:35 PM

Yes, but one can also look past those intemperately-expressed first instincts and try to understand the frustrations that lie behind them. Which I know you do.
     Reply #74 - November 02, 2011, 07:37 PM

Sure, but in a forum filled with ex-muslims who are mostly of immigrant stock living in the west you can't expect too much sympathy for that kind of shit.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #75 - November 02, 2011, 07:52 PM

Yes, but one can also look past those intemperately-expressed first instincts and try to understand the frustrations that lie behind them.

Everyone is frustrated. Jehadi spouting rage boys, for example, are frustrated and intemperate. I 'understand' that frustrated intemperance. But I'd still call them out on it.

God is Love.

Reply #76 - November 02, 2011, 07:55 PM

Yes, but one can also look past those intemperately-expressed first instincts and try to understand the frustrations that lie behind them. Which I know you do.

Nope, I can't.

Anyone who tries to tell me that European "culture" doesn't include me and my culture can go fuck himself.

This is my home too - whether he likes it or not. I didn't choose to be born here. It is my home and my land as much as it is his - and I have the same rights to express my culture as he does. My culture is a mixture of many things.

I hate the Islamists as much as he does - but I hate extremist nationalists just as much - and I don't want them imposing their narrow view of what it means to be "European" any more than I want the Islamists telling me how to live my life.

Intemperately-expressed? I'll give him intemperately-expressed.
     Reply #77 - November 02, 2011, 07:58 PM

Sure, but in a forum filled with ex-muslims who are mostly of immigrant stock living in the west you can't expect too much sympathy for that kind of shit.

Of course, but people are only going to come together if they all make an effort to understand one another's frustrations.

And the frustrations of the 'indigenous' are just as valid as those of the 'immigrant'.

(Note use of inverted commas.)
     Reply #78 - November 02, 2011, 08:00 PM

Oh you again, well do you expect sympathy from us for your shit then?
    I do have sympathy for the lot writing here, and regarding you, for me you are just a selfish c***t as you call me the other day. You can be not sympathetic of us because you are inmigrants??? Who is the racist then???
     Reply #79 - November 02, 2011, 08:01 PM

This is my home too

It's more your home than mine, sir.
     Reply #80 - November 02, 2011, 08:18 PM

Traditionally in european countries (apart from the former Yugoslavia) islam has been inexistent for centuries. All of a suden is not.... I pointed out the native european because this is an imported religion to european countries. What do you expect us to feel? To think that maybe in the newly built madrassa or in the mosque down the road some salafist iman is calling us infidels and blah blah blah is not going to give me an orgams quite frankly.

Mandragoras sorry you don't like the fact there are lots of Muslims in London. But that's the reality. They didn't invade. They came peacefully and with the full permission of the UK. There are many now who are 2nd 3rd and 4th generation. They are as British or European as any other. They have the same rights to live and worship as they please. This is a free country.

The UK - like most of Europe - contains many people of diverse ethnic origins and religions with a diverse set of cultures.

If you are ONLY concerned about extremism or violation of Human Rights, freedom etc... then I will stand with you.

But if you have a problem with Muslims in general being in Europe - tough tittie - get used to it - because it's a reality - the world has changed.
     Reply #81 - November 02, 2011, 08:36 PM

Abu-san, I think the world of you. Without having met you, I respect you immensely, but you're getting your knickers (and mind) in a twist.

There are many now who are 2nd 3rd and 4th generation. They are as British or European as any other.

Does this apply to those who for 2, 3, 4 generations send back to the 'homeland' for cousins to marry?
     Reply #82 - November 02, 2011, 08:38 PM

Oh you again, well do you expect sympathy from us for your shit then?
    I do have sympathy for the lot writing here, and regarding you, for me you are just a selfish c***t as you call me the other day. You can be not sympathetic of us because you are inmigrants??? Who is the racist then???

Mandragos please refrain from using personal abuse.

If you have received personal abuse yourself you should have clicked on 'Report to Moderator' so that it could be brought to the attention of the mods.

Please keep this in mind in all interactions here.

God is Love.

Reply #83 - November 02, 2011, 08:39 PM

I was call cunt and to fuck off at the beginning of the thread. Check please.
     Reply #84 - November 02, 2011, 08:41 PM

I don't care what your culture is. I don't mind a little bit hindus, sikhs, or budhists or eskimos. They don't try to change the society with multiple demands and impose their beleives or hate us for the sake of our religion or lack of. Do you find many people hating or fearing them?  that funny comment that they smell of curry is not applicable to what I said at all.  It's not about being racist or a different culture.
    Islam is different, and we all know it.

Of course, but people are only going to come together if they all make an effort to understand one another's frustrations.

David
    "And the frustrations of the 'indigenous' are just as valid as those of the 'immigrant'.

(Note use of inverted commas.)

For some people in this forum, if you are indigenous, you are not allow to talk about those frustrations. I thought that non muslims were also welcome to express their opinion about the impact of islam in their communities.

Reply #85 - November 02, 2011, 08:52 PM

Does this apply to those who for 2, 3, 4 generations send back to the 'homeland' for cousins to marry?

Yes, of course it does! The problem of integration is another issue - but they are still British - with the same rights as anyone else.

Of course not! They're not British! FFS! They shouldn't be given the same rights as other British people. They should ban anyone marrying a *foreign wife and deport them if they insist.

*I'm mainly talking about Pakistan here of course. I guess the occasional wife from the Eastern Europe, Philippines, Ireland, or even Africa is OK.
     Reply #86 - November 02, 2011, 08:55 PM

I don't mind a little bit hindus, sikhs, or budhists or eskimos...

Phew! Well that's a relief.

The problem is I bet some of those sneaky Muslims will dress up as eskimos. I think we need a plan to smoke them out dont ya think?
     Reply #87 - November 02, 2011, 09:00 PM

Yes, of course it does! The problem of integration is another issue - but they are still British - with the same rights as anyone else.

Of course they are British in law and equal before the law. No-one would want it any other way.

Relax, man. You know what I was trying to say.
     Reply #88 - November 02, 2011, 09:21 PM

Wow you are really trying to portray me as racist against muslims. A white supremacist another said. Good lord, with friends like you, who wants enemies.
    Yes Britain is not was it was and Europe is not what it was. The future will tell in what will everything end up...

Reply #89 - November 02, 2011, 09:24 PM

Of course they are British in law and equal before the law. No-one would want it any other way.

Relax, man. You know what I was trying to say.

The problem of integration is a different matter. There are lots of issues about integration and community cohesion that need to be solved - nor are they exclusive to Muslim immigrants either.

But this is not what we're discussing here.

Yes I get very sensitive when people like Mandragoras come here spouting crap. I can smell a xenophobic bigot a mile off - and Mandragoras is one.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »