Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 09:48 PM

New Britain
September 24, 2024, 10:45 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
September 15, 2024, 01:08 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
September 14, 2024, 12:27 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed

(Read 12550 times)
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed
     OP - December 07, 2011, 06:18 AM

Yes, I know this is from the Daily Mail.

Guess what? The Guardian is not covering this story yet.

The only papers that are covering this story are the ones you might prefer didn't.

Anyway: Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed

A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free  from court after a judge heard they were not used  to being drunk because of their religion.

The group, three sisters and a cousin, allegedly screamed "kill the white slag" as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.

Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ?black and blue? after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.

Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years? imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk. The Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol, although Islamic teachings permit its use for medicinal purposes.

After the sentencing, Ambaro Maxamed wrote on her Twitter account: "Happy happy happy!", "I'm so going out", and "Today has been such a great day".

Yesterday Miss Page, a care worker, called the sentence disgusting and said the gang deserved immediate custody.

"It's no punishment at all," she said. "And for them to say they did it because they were not used to alcohol is no excuse. If they were not supposed to be drinking then they shouldn't have been out in bars at that time of night."

"Even after the police came and they all ran away, one of them came running back to kick me in the head one last time."

"I honestly think they attacked me just because I am white. I can't think of any other reason."

Miss Page was treated for bruises and grazes after the attack in June last year as she walked to a taxi rank with boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, in Leicester city centre.

At the time she worked caring for people with autism and learning difficulties but gave up the job after repeated absences because of stress and flashbacks.

She is still having counselling and suffers panic attacks.

She said: "We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting 'white bitch' and 'white slag' at me. When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair then threw me on the ground."

"They were taking turns to kick me over and over. I thought they were going to kill me."

None of the defendants was charged with racial aggravation. Nur claimed Mr Moore, a fence builder, had been racially abusive, but this was not accepted by the prosecution.

Gary Short, mitigating for Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol. He said: "Although Miss Page's partner used violence, it doesn't justify their behaviour."

"They're Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn't something they're used to."

The four women, who all live in Leicester, were each sentenced to six-month jail terms, suspended for 12 months, at Leicester Crown Court last month.

Hibo Maxamed also received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am, while the others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

Judge Brown said that "those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside".

But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend, and handed the defendants a suspended sentence.

Speaking at her home, Hibo Maxamed said: "I'm not proud of it, it's not something I want to talk about. I just want to get on with my life."

When asked if she wanted to apologise, she replied: "What, to the public? I really don't care."

This seems like a pretty gutless decision on the part of the judge. The attack was clearly a race hate crime, or at least would have been called such if it had been four white girls kicking the crap out of a black girl while yelling "Kill the black slag".

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed
     Reply #1 - December 07, 2011, 06:21 AM

Duh! Since the victim was white, its not hate crime!

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
  • Re: Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed
     Reply #2 - December 07, 2011, 06:23 AM

That does seem to be the "logic".

Reply #3 - December 07, 2011, 06:44 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why am I not surprised that The Guardian is not covering this. Imagine if the ethnicities of the 2 sides had been reversed.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #4 - December 07, 2011, 06:46 AM

Duh! Since the victim was white, its not hate crime!

How can it be, mate? By definition all the whites in the world belong to a class of oppressors. The wisdom of the Left can't be challenged, they fight heroic battles for the poor oppressed of this world.
    At this rate nothing will be culpable,if you belong to the oppressed class. To hell with who the perceived oppressors were in the hoary past or when the so called oppression took place.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #5 - December 07, 2011, 06:48 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why am I not surprised that The Guardian is not covering this. Imagine if the ethnicities of the 2 sides had been reversed.

Yup. See this was my first thought when I saw the article posted on another site: "Oh well, it's the friggin' Daily Mail. I'll go see what the Guardian says, then assume the truth is probably somewhere between the two".

However, teh Guardian aint touching it. Couldn't see it on the main page. Couldn't find any mention of Rhea Page after running a site search. It's like the case doesn't exist. That indicates they couldn't put a more neutral spin on it without being blatantly dishonest.

Reply #6 - December 07, 2011, 06:49 AM

The group, three sisters and a cousin, allegedly screamed "kill the white slag" as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.

Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ?black and blue? after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.

Um, where the fuck was the boyfriend in all of this? He just stood there and let his girlfriend get beat up? Even if he didn't want to hit a woman he could've covered his girl's body with his own.

How can it be, mate? By definition all the whites in the world belong to a class of oppressors. The wisdom of the Left can't be challenged, they fight heroic battles for the poor oppressed of this world.
    At this rate nothing will be culpable.

Roll Eyes

You're about as smart as the judge.

fuck you
     Reply #7 - December 07, 2011, 06:55 AM

Um, where the fuck was the boyfriend in all of this? He just stood there and let his girlfriend get beat up? Even if he didn't want to hit a woman he could've covered his girl's body with his own.

Apparently he did try to stop them.

Quote from: Teh Judge
    But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend...

Moore being the BF, of course.

ETA: Sounds like his use of force was, if anything, too reasonable.

Reply #8 - December 07, 2011, 07:20 AM

The Telegraph has the CCTV footage of the attack.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #9 - December 07, 2011, 08:42 AM

1: Being drunk for the first time is not mitigating circumstances.
    2: They beat the shit out of her, they should be punished.

The boyfriend was only pushing them away, evidently brainwashed not to hit women. I on the other had treat men and women equally. I don't hit anyone unless I must, and then I hit them hard. If they were touching my wife like that I'd have quickly dispatched them off to sleepy land.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #10 - December 07, 2011, 08:48 AM

Yup. To my mind, using violence against women is no different to using violence against men. You shouldn't do it just because you feel like it, but if the circumstances really warrant it then I can't see any reason not to.

Reply #11 - December 07, 2011, 08:49 AM

Awww.... shucks... but they're like children... you see... teeny tiny widdle babeez... whosha widdle muzzie, whosha cute widdle muzzie who can do no wrong.

I just wonder what other crimes can one get away with now, with this precedent. "Oh sorry officer, I did not know I was on a raping and killing spree. You see I am a devoutly religious person and this is my first encounter with the white man's drink. Besides look at this face, look at this cute widdle faysh."

Can Mormons have a cup of coffee and beat the shit out of someone? Or maybe some observant Jews can go on a wedgie rampage after a ham and cheese sandwich?

Reply #12 - December 07, 2011, 08:51 AM

Let's see them apply this logic to a drink driving offence Smiley

Reply #13 - December 07, 2011, 08:54 AM

Or maybe some observant Jews can go on a wedgie rampage after a ham and cheese sandwich?

Actually that would be bloody funny. grin12

Reply #14 - December 07, 2011, 08:56 AM

WTF, this is bullshit, when judges do stuff like this it makes it harder on the Muslim community. the BNPs case is that the bourgeois that lead the country want the foreigners to dominate, it's bullshit theory but when stuff like this happens it makes their voice stronger.

If this judge wants to help the Muslim community, send these bitches to jail.

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #15 - December 07, 2011, 09:00 AM

If this judge wants to help the Muslim community, send these bitches to jail.

What makes you think this well-paid middle-aged white man with probably no exposure to Somalians except in the role of "the accused" wants to help the Muslim community?

Reply #16 - December 07, 2011, 09:28 AM

I guess nobody here has been to moss side.

Stupid judge, how can you base ones first drinking experience with religion.
     Reply #17 - December 07, 2011, 09:30 AM

Where the secret police when you need them!
     Reply #18 - December 07, 2011, 10:40 AM

Wow.

I so should have used this excuse when I used to get nicked when I was younger.  I did not realise just how powerful it was as an excuse.  Damn, there is so much more crime I could have gotten away with if I had only thought to play the religion card.

That is disgusting. 

Also disgusting that no other paper is touching it.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #19 - December 07, 2011, 11:10 AM

i support my compañeras in their struggle against the white oppressor.
     Reply #20 - December 07, 2011, 12:52 PM

No paper worth reading. That point has annoyed me the most. I was expecting a big fuss over this! It deserves a big fuss!
     Reply #21 - December 07, 2011, 01:00 PM

Then people wonder why there's a sense of injustice in this country.

Arthur.
     Reply #22 - December 07, 2011, 01:07 PM

Wow.

I so should have used this excuse when I used to get nicked when I was younger.  I did not realise just how powerful it was as an excuse.  Damn, there is so much more crime I could have gotten away with if I had only thought to play the religion card.

That is disgusting.  

well that is not that disgusting.., beating thugs or getting beaten by thugs is a common thing nature Evolved species use a bit of rational logic to stop such thuggish behavior..

What is disgusting in all that episode is actions and words of that Judge.. that is where the problem lies..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #23 - December 07, 2011, 01:09 PM

That is what I was talking about, the judge.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #24 - December 07, 2011, 01:11 PM

i support my compañeras in their struggle against the white oppressor.

You mean the white judge?

Reply #25 - December 07, 2011, 01:20 PM

i was just being facetious. Smiley
     Reply #26 - December 07, 2011, 01:24 PM

Aha.

Reply #27 - December 07, 2011, 01:28 PM

Has anyone got any concrete evidence that the judge actually said this, or that if he did say it then it was an important factor in his decision rather than merely a comment indicating that he hopes they won't do it again?

It's more likely that these girls were let off because prisons are full and current guidelines suggest not using incarceration for first offences or something.  Did they get let off completely or were they given suspended sentences? Were they bound over to keep the peace? Were they fined or made to do community work?

Reply #28 - December 07, 2011, 01:36 PM

They were given 6 month sentences suspended for 12 months, one was given a curfew of 9pm every night for the next four months and the other two ordered to do 150 hours community service.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #29 - December 07, 2011, 01:38 PM

Oh, so they were clearly let off for being Muslims then.

• 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »