Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
June 26, 2024, 07:57 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

France Muslims were in d...
June 23, 2024, 09:58 PM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 11:14 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: A New member named elle

(Read 48551 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: A New member named elle
     Reply #90 - November 07, 2008, 10:39 PM

Plz keep such pictures for the lounge. Such a picture denotes you holding the person debating you in contempt, is this what your intention was?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #91 - November 07, 2008, 10:42 PM

Who let Tut out of the Oubliette??  Roll Eyes

The wenches were feeling humane and outvoted me.  grin12

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #92 - November 07, 2008, 11:23 PM

Quote from: Tutsy
    this is an ex Muslim communist (somewhat) forum.

Yes, and my avatar is actually Karl Marx exposed.

It's true that global Jihad cannot occur in today's standards, but local Islamic groups/cults can still wreak regional havoc.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #93 - November 08, 2008, 10:14 AM

Quote from: Tutsy
    this is an ex Muslim communist (somewhat) forum.

Yes, and my avatar is actually Karl Marx exposed.

It's true that global Jihad cannot occur in today's standards, but local Islamic groups/cults can still wreak regional havoc.

Everything is dependent on perspective. To me, my family and my immediate surroundings are My World.
     Reply #94 - November 08, 2008, 02:29 PM

Good post allat.  Afro

Seconded.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #95 - November 08, 2008, 02:53 PM

Plz keep such pictures for the lounge. Such a picture denotes you holding the person debating you in contempt, is this what your intention was?

Lighten up Baal, that picture was hilarious Lmao I am the person on the PC.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #96 - November 08, 2008, 09:13 PM

Why are people so tense here? Maybe it is the topic of discussion that brings out the defensive mechanism?
     Reply #97 - November 08, 2008, 09:13 PM

How does that denote he was holding the person he was debating in contempt. It's a good picture, get over it.

No offence, but whenever I read a post of yours its like there's something stuck up your ass. I thought I had issues.
     Reply #98 - November 08, 2008, 09:14 PM

Why are people so tense here? Maybe it is the topic of discussion that brings out the defensive mechanism?

It is quite tense innit. Some lands here as well.
     Reply #99 - November 08, 2008, 09:17 PM

Good point. I suggest you try relaxing and not taking any contradiction as a personal attack.

Reply #100 - November 08, 2008, 09:22 PM

How's the hyena pack been doing since I've been away? Business as normal I see.

Reply #101 - November 08, 2008, 09:24 PM

Well, you know us. Pure, unadulterated viciousness our preferred modus operandus.  Wink

Reply #102 - November 09, 2008, 09:57 AM

Good point. I suggest you try relaxing and not taking any contradiction as a personal attack.

It is just an observation of someone who has only been here 3 days, that the lynch mob starts to dismember the newcomer has has something to say that may not agree with their fixed views.

If no one attacks, my remarks are redundant. Or else why would a Sr.Member, sojournerlumus say,
    "How's the hyena pack been doing since I've been away? Business as normal I see"

There must be justification in this comment? But it is a common characteristic in any web forum. So the members here are no different, just as blood-thirsty.
     Reply #103 - November 09, 2008, 10:03 AM

It is just an observation of someone who has only been here 3 days, that the lynch mob starts to dismember the newcomer has has something to say that may not agree with their fixed views.

If no one attacks, my remarks are redundant. Or else why would a Sr.Member, sojournerlumus say,
    "How's the hyena pack been doing since I've been away? Business as normal I see"

There must be justification in this comment? But it is a common characteristic in any web forum. So the members here are no different, just as blood-thirsty.

Honestly over at FFI you will find a less bloodthirsty reception to the things you are saying in regards to Islam, or the sweeping generalisations of all muslims because the mob agree with you over there, over there you'll recieve recognition and a nice welcome with many pats on the backs.  Over there you will be one of the mob attacking the muslims who go there to defend Islam.

Over here the mob disagrees with you, which is why you come under attack.  As you said it's the same at any forum.

Reply #104 - November 09, 2008, 10:07 AM

Baal, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I expect an apology for this statement. I am also still waiting on an apology/explanation for the third finger salute from few weeks back.

Cheesy 

Ha Ha.
     Reply #105 - November 09, 2008, 10:07 AM

Sorry, I am not familiar with FFI so please let me have a link. Would you prefer I go there?
     Reply #106 - November 09, 2008, 10:11 AM

Sorry, I am not familiar with FFI so please let me have a link. Would you prefer I go there?

I bet you came from there: http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/
     Reply #107 - November 09, 2008, 10:11 AM

We don't mind, you might prefer it though if you like your Islam served up pre-sliced. If you like what Baal has to say, it's the place for you.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #108 - November 09, 2008, 10:13 AM

No, I wouldn't prefer you go there, I was just pointing out why you have coming under attack so heavily. I honestly think you simply have some misconceptions on a few things that can easily be cleared up, but YOU might feel more comfortable over at http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum.htm.

Reply #109 - November 09, 2008, 10:13 AM

No offence, but whenever I read a post of yours its like there's something stuck up your ass.

I wondered where Homo Erectus had got to Smiley

Ha Ha.
     Reply #110 - November 09, 2008, 10:16 AM

I bet his come from ffi, and if not let him go, when someone says "I have fixed views" there something seriously wrong with that.

Reply #111 - November 09, 2008, 10:39 AM

Elle, all we'd really prefer is that you relax a bit and become a bit more flexible in your outlook. Nobody here really has it in for you but you do seem to have a habit of preaching your preconceptions and then taking it extremely personally when you're contradicted.

Reply #112 - November 09, 2008, 10:42 AM

What he said  Smiley

Life is a sexually transmitted disease which is invariably fatal.
     Reply #113 - November 09, 2008, 11:34 AM

No, I wouldn't prefer you go there, I was just pointing out why you have coming under attack so heavily. I honestly think you simply have some misconceptions on a few things that can easily be cleared up, but YOU might feel more comfortable over at http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum.htm.

WELL GUESS WHAT? I did not even know FFI had a forum. I am not a member. I'll have to give it a try.
     Reply #114 - November 09, 2008, 01:22 PM

No, just learn to lay back a bit. Some of your posts are good but they'd be even better if you eased up on the imperative urgency. I speak as one who learned the hard way.
    This is a really easygoing forum but you have to get to the personal level sometimes, without speechifying.
    You're doing OK, honest.

Reply #115 - November 09, 2008, 02:25 PM

Can we put Tut back in damnation for a while longer? I much rather keep elle then Tut.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #116 - November 09, 2008, 06:25 PM

Just quickly browsing and enjoyed reading this thread and as some pointed out it shows that this is an excellent forum with balanced and intelligent posters who know what they are talking about.

Dear Elle - no, there NOT 6 pillars in Islam and - no - every Muslim does NOT think it's his duty to promote Jihad...

Please be aware that branding EVERY Muslim as either waging Jihad or promoting it or secretly practising Taqiyya  Roll Eyes and thus lying about it when talking to Kafirs - is just the sort of bullshit that ignorant bigots want to hear, to justify taking a base-ball bat to the 'Muzzie' next door.

(OK - that's me being calm and nice lol  grin12 - but I know I won't be able to keep it up for long if I stick around see similar similar such (dangerous) nonsense.)
     Reply #117 - November 09, 2008, 08:10 PM

Hassan, I am attempting to understand Islam vis-a-vis the Qur'an and the Hadiths and human nature. Perhaps I am attempting to interpret the literal meaning in the Qur'an when most Muslims do not live by the Qur'an?Huh??
     Reply #118 - November 09, 2008, 08:30 PM

Hassan, I am attempting to understand Islam vis-a-vis the Qur'an and the Hadiths and human nature. Perhaps I am attempting to interpret the literal meaning in the Qur'an when most Muslims do not live by the Qur'an?Huh??

I would say stick around here - for one thing and listen to what some of the people here are saying to you - there were some excellent points made here on this thread.

I myself will only say that regardless of how you may 'think' what 'true' Islam says or doesn't say - the reality is that it is the individual Muslims themselves who are the ones who define for themselves what Islam says to them - the way they see it and the way they interpret it. So be very careful of making generalizations - particularly ones that make it look like Muslims are all either waging a violent Jihad or lying that they support it.

ALSO - Jihad itself means MANY things to many Muslims - when I was a Muslim I never believed in offensive Jihad (Most ordinary Muslims have never heard of it - nor have they heard of Taqiyya - these things have only recently become commonly used words in the "debate" about Islam). To me Jihad meant a personal and inner struggle. It could also mean to fight - but only in self-defence. Now regardless of what you may say you have studied and learnt about 'true' Islam - that was what it really meant to me in practise - and I wasn't practising Taqiyya  grin12

And I was a pretty average Muslim.
     Reply #119 - November 09, 2008, 08:44 PM

How could I be sure you are straight? See what I mean?
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »