Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 30, 2024, 10:43 PM

France Muslims were in d...
June 30, 2024, 08:06 PM

New Britain
June 26, 2024, 07:57 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
June 24, 2024, 07:45 AM

Qur'anic studies today
June 20, 2024, 06:24 PM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
June 17, 2024, 03:58 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why I love Heaven

(Read 24076 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Why I love Heaven
     Reply #60 - May 07, 2009, 10:44 AM

Of course you can not prove from any of the islamic texts that anything you said above is even true.

There are no hadiths that talk of women getting a hunk of a man, or a secret admirer. 

What did you think 73 virgins are for?

I thought this is all common sense.

You didnt really think that women would be turned into nuns and handed prayers beads?

There is no celibacy in Heaven.

God did not create males and females only to order them to suppress their desires.

That would have been cruel.

Creator is compassionate. Humans are passionate.

Ladies and Gentlemen, all get to fulfill their fantacies in Heaven.

Pleasure is one of the best rewards we look forward to.

I just cant wait to get my hands on 73 of the most beautiful virgins in the galaxy.

truthful person never fears debates: http://omrow.blogspot.com/
     Reply #61 - May 07, 2009, 10:51 AM

Of course you can not prove from any of the islamic texts that anything you said above is even true.

There are no hadiths that talk of women getting a hunk of a man, or a secret admirer. 

You didnt really think that women would be turned into nuns and handed prayers beads?

God did not create males and females only to order them to suppress their desires.

I just cant wait to get my hands on 73 of the most beautiful virgins in the galaxy.

Get real
     Reply #62 - May 07, 2009, 11:11 AM

For the men, the virgins are described as female, the servings boys are also for the men.

I think you should stop commenting on what is common sense since you continually display a severe lack of it.

Of course not, you are either deliberatly trying to twist what I have said, or you truly do not have the capacity to read a post as it is.  The women will be rewarded by continually serving the men they served in the real world.  You tried to lie and claim there was some reward outside of that role for the women, which is frankly not the case.

Then I guess asexual people will hate it up there.

Yes he did.

Which allah is.

There is nothing truly compassionate about sending people to hell for disbelief.

Keep telling yourself that, it still won't make it true.

If being see through, so see through that you will be able to see her bones through her skin is what is attractive to you then good luck with that.  Roll Eyes

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #63 - May 07, 2009, 11:24 AM

cheers

Lol, I know who i ant on my side when I'm avin a fight!! Dont even go there Dude, she will have you fa breakfast xx
     Reply #64 - May 07, 2009, 11:28 AM

cheers

Lol, I know who i ant on my side when I'm avin a fight!! Dont even go there Dude, she will have you fa breakfast xx

Cheesy   Wink thanks

Reply #65 - May 07, 2009, 11:34 AM

I can see she has the teeth for the job.

She just does not want to believe in life of pleasure and joy.

Whatever the reason for her denial, the fact is she reject the concept of eternal existence.

Thats fine with me.

Im not trying to take her there. No one can. You can only do that yourself. She dont want to go. Its her choice.

As for me, I know it exists. And I love it already.

Reply #66 - May 07, 2009, 11:36 AM

I can see she has the teeth for the job.

She just does not want to believe in life of pleasure and joy.

Whatever the reason for her denial, the fact is she reject the concept of eternal existence.

Thats fine with me.

Im not trying to take her there. No one can. You can only do that yourself. She dont want to go. Its her choice.

No you do not KNOW it exists, you believe it does, there is a difference.  Wink

Reply #67 - May 07, 2009, 11:47 AM

No.

It is you who BELIEVE that I do not know.

You do not know that I do not know.

[ Breakfast was good but lunch is better ]

Reply #68 - May 07, 2009, 11:49 AM

No.

It is you who BELIEVE that I do not know.

You do not know that I do not know.

[ Breakfast was good but lunch is better ]

Why, have you been visited by god?  some kind of extra personal proof that us mere mortals have yet to be granted?

Because if not then it's all just guesswork and faith on your part.

Anyway truth is your posts show someone who doesn't really know the ins out of islam, so you are mostly working off of a fantasy.

Reply #69 - May 07, 2009, 11:58 AM

You have freedom to believe whatever temporarily makes you happy.

However, I think its better to accept what is correct.

But I do agree with you, there is indeed a big difference between having knowledge and having faith.

Reply #70 - May 07, 2009, 12:02 PM

You have freedom to believe whatever temporarily makes you happy.

However, I think its better to accept what is correct.

What you THINK is correct. 

Why is it not you who is making themselves temporarily happy with delusions of heaven and virgins awaiting? 

You believe your way is right, I believe it is not, neither one of us can prove who is right on something like god or heaven being real, can't you see that?

But I do agree with you, there is indeed a big difference between having knowledge and having faith.

So you agree that you are simply one of faith, rather than one possessing some factual knowledge?

Reply #71 - May 07, 2009, 12:08 PM

I said I agree with your statement that believing and knowing are two different things.

I think its foolish to believe in something that is not true in order to make yourself temporarily happy.

What is the point of deluding yourself with falsehood.

Its insult to human intelligence.

God says even animals dont do that.

If you seek short term joy, then you might as well take ecstasy pill to do that.

Reply #72 - May 07, 2009, 12:10 PM

I said I agree with your statement that believing and knowing are two different things.

I think its foolish to believe in something that is not true in order to make yourself temporarily happy.

What is the point of deluding yourself with falsehood.

Its insult to human intelligence.

God says even animals dont do that.

If you seek short term joy, then you might as well take ecstasy pill to do that.

Guess the question is really which one of us is using the delusion and falsehood to get through life.  Wink

Reply #73 - May 07, 2009, 12:40 PM

Its her choice.

I never understand it when I hear Muslims (and Christians) tell me that it is my choice to reject Paradise and it is my choice to go to Hell.

Let's get one thing straight - no sane person would knowingly choose to be burnt eternally in a fire over a life of happiness in paradise.

Berbs, nor I, nor any of the ex-Muslims here believe in your fictional paradise and Hell - nor do we believe in this fictional (and very cruel) god you call Allah.

I know that it makes you feel better to throw the blame on us for "Choosing" Hell over paradise, but I'm sorry my friend, the blame is squarely on your God for failing to provide any concrete evidence that would convince us that all this bullshit is actually true!

OK?
     Reply #74 - May 07, 2009, 01:15 PM

Its her choice.

I never understand it when I hear Muslims (and Christians) tell me that it is my choice to reject Paradise and it is my choice to go to Hell.

Let's get one thing straight - no sane person would knowingly choose to be burnt eternally in a fire over a life of pleasure in paradise.

Berbs, nor I, nor any of the ex-Muslims here believe in your fictional paradise and Hell - nor do we believe in this fictional (and very cruel) god you call Allah.

I know that it makes you feel better to throw the blame on us for "Choosing" Hell over paradise, but I'm sorry my friend, the blame is squarely on your God for failing to provide any concrete evidence that would convince us that all this bullshit is actually true!

OK?

I dunno Hassan. I would like to believe in heaven and hell and to be honest I would like to believe in some kind of God. But really I dont think I do. I think it makes it easier to think that passed loved ones are in a magical happy place. In reality I cant accept that when we are dead thats the end of it!! Maybe a higher plane or summat, maybe not heaven. Maybe even reincarnation or something. I dunno I havent really made my mind up yet. But I dont believe in Allah. Or God or whatever. I dont believe that a person can rape, murder, and ruin lives, yet if they repent, they will be forgiven and go to "heaven"
    Not one bit of me believes that God, If indeed their is one, is Mercifull and Compassionate. You only have to take a look at the world to realise there is no mercey or compassion.
    Also, what makes me laff, is that if nothing happens except on the will of Allah, then Shaytaan rejected Allah because Allah wanted him to... Couldnt happen without his permission rite?? Common sense. People who post complete and utter shit about they cant wait to get 70odd virgins in heaven make me laff. Obviously they are more interested in sex than worsiping this so called Allah. Which defeats the seemed object and if it was all true they probably wouldnt go to heaven anyway. they make me laff.

Reply #75 - May 07, 2009, 01:21 PM

I don't know if there is a God or not - but I am certain that the one described in the Qur'an and Bible are man-made fictions.

Personally I believe there is 'something' - (I don't like the word God - too loaded) and I do believe there is 'something' after we die.

But I can't define it or describe it.

Maybe it is a bit of wishful thinking - I don't know - but I am unable to say that there is definitely nothing.
     Reply #76 - May 07, 2009, 01:22 PM

KK- What you would like to believe (e.g. a caring God overseeing & protecting us all), and the reality, are not the same thing.  I would like to believe that I have a packet of orange kit kats in the fridge, that does not make it a reality.

If that was true, then bad things just would not happen to good people and good things would not happen to bad people.  The reality is this, once we come to accept this then we are never disappointed with anyone but ourselves and the world around us.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #77 - May 07, 2009, 01:24 PM

I don't know if there is a God or not - but I am certain that the one described in the Qur'an and Bible are man-made fictions.

Personally I believe there is 'something' - (I don't like the word God - too loaded) and I do believe there is 'something' after we die.

But I can't define it or describe it.

Maybe it is a bit of wishful thinking - I don't know - but I am unable to say that there is definitely nothing.

Haha you have posted what I end up thinking about often.

I can't make up my mind if my intuition tells me there is something (undefinable) after death or just my wishful thinking, on this I can't just trust to a vague feeling.

Reply #78 - May 07, 2009, 01:45 PM

KK- What you would like to believe (e.g. a caring God overseeing & protecting us all), and the reality, are not the same thing.  I would like to believe that I have a packet of orange kit kats in the fridge, that does not make it a reality.

If that was true, then bad things just would not happen to good people and good things would not happen to bad people.  The reality is this, once we come to accept this then we are never disappointed with anyone but ourselves and the world around us.

Yeh I know that, and Im not sayin there IS a god. Buh at least when I did believe there was a god, there was comfort in believing that one day he will make it all better. That was when I believed in sugar coated Islam. Then I get to thinking there would be no point in making it all better if he didnt let fucked up thing happen in the first place. I dont believe in God. But I DO believe in SOMETHING. After we die? then what? We are dead? And it was all for nothing. All that you leave behind are memories. The thought that my child is lying cold rotting in his grave is disturbing? What about his soul? What about the souls of people? What about the love? It just dies too?? There has to be something afterwards. Or maybe thats just what Im telling myself to avoid the fact that he is lying cold rotting in the ground. I dunno. Ive fucked off the idea of god, but for my sanity, i need to believe that there is something after we die, that his soul is somewhere, maybe a ghost, just something.
    Maybe people use religion as a comfort. Pick the Good bits out and ignore the bad. I tried to do that but it just made me angry with "god". I just want something. need, even.
    It would be easier for me to try and believe in Islam, somebody told me that when I die my son is gonna come for me and pull me by the umbilical cord to Jannah. I faught with the "Demons" in my head telling me that the umbilcal cord isnt attatched to me, it attatched to the placena, that has been incinerated with the rest of the Bio-Hazard hospital waste, and I tried to believe that. But its just stupid. I could try and convince myself that "it is shaytaan" putting these things in my head, life could be easier, buh im not dumb enough to believe myself. Religion should be banned. Im sad that reality has pissed on my comfort blanket.
     Reply #79 - May 07, 2009, 01:52 PM

Guess the question is really which one of us is using the delusion and falsehood to get through life.

Wow.

You are indeed capable of reaching the truth.

I never doubted had brains.

Reply #80 - May 07, 2009, 04:58 PM

Since you know... why not share how you know all of this with the rest of us so we can have our virgins as well. 

Reply #81 - May 07, 2009, 05:01 PM

Since you know... why not share how you know all of this with the rest of us so we can have our virgins as well. 

Speak for yaslef!! I dont wanna virgin!!! lol x
     Reply #82 - May 07, 2009, 05:07 PM

What is this obsession with virgins anyway? I can't imagine anything worse than having crap sex with 72 women who are in pain! And then having to comfort the 72 women all night!

I think the obsession with virgins is more about having power and control over women rather than wanting someone "fresh", or not liking "leftovers".

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #83 - May 07, 2009, 05:30 PM

I believe in a higher plane of conciousness, when we die, there is no god, but we will intract with pir it is quite possible, when you look into parallel universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqJOIQWkfWA&feature=PlayList&p=04A40D1162879F69&index=40
     Reply #84 - May 07, 2009, 05:39 PM

Speak for yaslef!! I dont wanna virgin!!! lol x

Apparently all you'd get to look forward to is a corner in a 60 mile wide pavillion anyway :p
     Reply #85 - May 07, 2009, 09:31 PM

I just love having 73 chicks around me.

Where did you get the number 70 something from?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #86 - May 08, 2009, 12:01 PM

I would have been quite happy with just 12 beautiful girls around me.

But it was God who wants to increase this wonderful gift to 73 virgins. Thats about every type of beauty I can think of.

There is no way I am going to refuse this kind of an award.

Reply #87 - May 08, 2009, 12:11 PM

But it was God who wants to increase this wonderful gift to 73 virgins. Thats about every type of beauty I can think of.

That's because you see women in terms of possessions, the more you own the better.  You are not even taking into consideration the way they feel.....infact the houris appeal to you because they are basically blow up see through dolls.

Reply #88 - May 08, 2009, 12:20 PM

Berb's could you Crush his fantasy like you did to mine when you gave me a disriptions of the "heavenly beauties" and how they will look.
     Reply #89 - May 08, 2009, 12:59 PM

You are not even taking into consideration the way they feel.

But I do.

Please; you are making undue presumptions regarding my behaviour in bed.

I would here give a full description of the best way, were it not for the fact that it would offend good women and also upset the Almighty.

Suffice it to say that I am most sensative and gentle when it comes to the ladies.

Its the only way one can make the flower bright and colourful.

You dont think Im a brute who is going to jump on a woman like a wild beast?

• Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »