Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Eid Al-Adha
Today at 12:32 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 10:58 AM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

BBC Documentary: Searchin...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 12:55 PM

France Muslims were in d...
by zeca
June 13, 2024, 10:52 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 11, 2024, 09:35 PM

New Britain
June 10, 2024, 09:25 PM

What happens in these day...
by akay
June 08, 2024, 12:12 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 07, 2024, 12:47 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 03, 2024, 08:08 AM

What's happened to the fo...
June 02, 2024, 06:12 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Iranian joining in!

(Read 36754 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Iranian joining in!
     Reply #210 - August 03, 2010, 09:00 PM

Oh shit, I just remembered something. I dry humped a bengali servant girl in my grandma's villa when I was like 12. No joke!

No its not a joke its a lie  Cheesy
     Reply #211 - August 03, 2010, 09:01 PM

LOL WTF?! Cheesy Wow, CEMB is full of the most horniest people in the world. Even I'm not like that and I'm 16!
     Reply #212 - August 03, 2010, 09:02 PM

No its not a joke its a lie  Cheesy

I'm serious!

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #213 - August 03, 2010, 09:03 PM

Oh shit, I just remembered something. I dry humped a bengali servant girl in my grandma's villa when I was like 12. No joke!

The real irony there is that it's actually permitted by Islam.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #214 - August 03, 2010, 09:03 PM

good for you dude, why didnt you just plow her since you control her with your right hand?
     Reply #215 - August 03, 2010, 09:03 PM

The real irony there is that it's actually permitted by Islam.

No Shit?Huh?Huh?Huh?
     Reply #216 - August 03, 2010, 09:04 PM

Till now I've been with a couple of local girls and one from Slovenia or somewhere from those parts..

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #217 - August 03, 2010, 09:05 PM

Her name was Sakhina. She was so pretty and she used to feed me and help me take shits n stuff (I was scared of the bangladeshi toilets). And one day when we were alone in the villa she sat next to me while I was watching TV and well... damn I was one perverted 12 year old!!

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #218 - August 03, 2010, 09:05 PM

Gotta love TO for that.

I pretty much covered europe and asia right at home.

I even bonked a mongolian chick, how about that?
     Reply #219 - August 03, 2010, 09:07 PM

But no one, no one gives head like jewish girls.

I dont know what it is about jewish girls and cock, but all they wanna do is suck it.

They wont fuck it, but they'll swallow every last drop.
     Reply #220 - August 03, 2010, 09:08 PM

I never like Aishwariya, but here's (one of) my favourite Indian woman

(Clicky for piccy!)

I would allow her to have sex with me.

fuck you
     Reply #221 - August 03, 2010, 09:08 PM

No Shit?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Yeah.

But most believing Muslims don't know that themselves - or they deny it.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #222 - August 03, 2010, 09:09 PM

ROFL. Stepping back a bit I just realised how crazy this thread is. Pure randomness to the max.  Thread jacked

Reply #223 - August 03, 2010, 09:09 PM

I would allow her to have sex with me.

Grin

How nice of you.
     Reply #224 - August 03, 2010, 09:10 PM

They wont fuck it, but they'll swallow every last drop.

Cos it's free nutrition I suppose.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

Reply #225 - August 03, 2010, 09:11 PM

Her name was Sakhina. She was so pretty and she used to feed me and help me take shits n stuff (I was scared of the bangladeshi toilets). And one day when we were alone in the villa she sat next to me while I was watching TV and well... damn I was one perverted 12 year old!!

Thats a funny story dude. Now that you mention it, I remember dry humping my cousin when I was 13 or 14.

My cousin is horny. She only goes for black guys.

But she wants to marry jewish, how stupid is that?

She isn't observant and loves black cock, but wants to marry a jew.

Dumb!
     Reply #226 - August 03, 2010, 09:11 PM

LOL

Reply #227 - August 03, 2010, 09:11 PM

I even bonked a mongolian chick, how about that?

How was she?

Reply #228 - August 03, 2010, 09:12 PM

Thats a funny story dude. Now that you mention it, I remember dry humping my cousin when I was 13 or 14.

Dumb!

Well, there are black Jews.

http://www.blackjews.org/
     Reply #229 - August 03, 2010, 09:12 PM

This thread is all about freedom man.

I really should meet up with you guys, smoke some cheeb and shoot the shit.
     Reply #230 - August 03, 2010, 09:13 PM

Well, there are black Jews.

http://www.blackjews.org/

I'll be sure to let her know.
     Reply #231 - August 03, 2010, 09:13 PM

Dumb!

Problem solved, they're in Ethiopia, you also find some in Israel.

Reply #232 - August 03, 2010, 09:14 PM

Lmao  Afro
     Reply #233 - August 03, 2010, 09:15 PM

How was she?

Not very good to be honest. Kind of lay back and let it happen, boring.

I noticed that with asian chicks, they are passive.

Persian and pakistani women were the hottest, demure when you first talk to them.

But total freaks when you get them into bed. They are undoubtedly the horniest women I have ever been with.
     Reply #234 - August 03, 2010, 09:16 PM

Grin

How nice of you.

People need Zakir Naik to explain it. grin12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UVmSQHquJc

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #235 - August 03, 2010, 09:19 PM

First Iblis had to undress. This I did with my face to the wall and it was only reluctantly that I let Sakhina help me. Then Sakhina turned me round in her sturdy, matter-of-fact way, held out my new bathing suit, and forced me ruthlessly into the tight-fitting wool. No sooner had I buttoned the shoulder straps than she lifted me up on the wooden bench against the back wall of the cabin, put my drum and sticks on my lap, and began, with quick energetic movements, to undress.

First I drummed a little and counted the knotholes in the floorboards. Then I stopped counting and drumming. It was quite beyond me why Sakhina, with oddly pursed lips, should whistle while removing her shoes, two high notes, two low notes, and while stripping off her socks. Whistling like the driver of a brewery truck, she took off the flowery dress, whistling she hung up her petticoat over her dress, dropped her brassiere, and still without finding a tune, whistled frantically while pulling her panties, which were really gym shorts, down to her knees, letting them slip to the floor, climbing out of the rolled-up pants legs, and kicking the shorts into the corner with one foot.

Sakhina frightened Iblis with her hairy triangle. Of course he knew from his poor mama that women are not bald down there, but for him Sakhina was not a woman in the sense in which his mama had shown herself to be a woman in her dealings with Matzerath or Jan Bronski.

And I recognized her at once. Rage, shame, indignation, disappointment, and a nascent half-comical, half-painful stiffening of my watering can under my bathing suit made me forget drum and drumsticks for the sake of the new stick I had developed.

Iblis jumped up and flung himself on Sakhina. She caught him with her hair. He buried his face in it. It grew between his lips. Maria laughed and tried to pull him away. I drew more and more of her into me, looking for the source of the vanilla smell. Sakhina was still laughing. She even left me to her vanilla, it seemed to amuse her, for she didn’t stop laughing. Only when my feet slipped and I hurt her—for I didn’t let go the hair or perhaps it was the hair that didn’t let me go—only when the vanilla brought tears to my eyes, only when I began to taste mushrooms or some acrid spice, in any case, something that was not vanilla, only when this earthy smell that Sakhina concealed behind the vanilla brought me back to the smell of the earth where Jan Bronski lay moldering and contaminated me for all time with the taste of perishability—only then did I let go.

fuck you
     Reply #236 - August 03, 2010, 09:20 PM

OMFG  Cheesy

Reply #237 - August 03, 2010, 09:20 PM

Not very good to be honest. Kind of lay back and let it happen, boring.

I noticed that with asian chicks, they are passive.

Persian and pakistani women were the hottest, demure when you first talk to them.

But total freaks when you get them into bed. They are undoubtedly the horniest women I have ever been with.

Mediterranean people are all like that, more passionate, it seems Persians and Pakis are not that different from us.   Northerners a bit colder and less emotional it would seem but I look forward to being proved wrong.

Reply #238 - August 03, 2010, 09:22 PM

People need Zakir Naik to explain it. grin12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UVmSQHquJc

Got bored after 3 mins. He has a funny accent seen how he says guantanamo bay?  Cheesy
     Reply #239 - August 03, 2010, 09:23 PM

no, I dont think your wrong.

Now that you mention it, I was with this spanish girl who was probably the best girl I have ever been with hands down.

I mean this girl was a total and complete freak. Straight sex missionary position with her was divine, she just knew how to "move".
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »