Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

France Muslims were in d...
Today at 06:57 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
July 05, 2024, 10:43 AM

Marcion and the introduct...
by zeca
July 03, 2024, 05:35 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
June 30, 2024, 10:43 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
June 26, 2024, 11:07 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:53 AM

Eid Al-Adha
by akay
June 26, 2024, 03:50 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
June 24, 2024, 02:38 PM

ماذا يحدث هذه الايام؟؟؟.
by akay
June 17, 2024, 01:00 PM

Jesus mythicism
by zeca
June 15, 2024, 10:14 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets

(Read 51750 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets
     Reply #240 - November 03, 2011, 05:53 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #241 - November 03, 2011, 06:11 PM

actually muslims did protect and translate a lot of classical greek text at a time when the church was busy burning all the books.

Yes, and a lot more too. The fallacy is: "Because they did that, what I believe must be kind of true."

As far as I know, the 'rational atheist community' are the only ones with T-Shirts saying "We're All Africans."

Unless it's a covert attempt to recolonize Africa. mysmilie_977

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #242 - November 03, 2011, 06:23 PM

Huh?
     Reply #243 - November 03, 2011, 06:48 PM

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #244 - November 03, 2011, 06:53 PM

i know, what's your point?
     Reply #245 - November 03, 2011, 06:57 PM

We take pride in facts, not myths.

I think so anyway, sometimes I have no point whatsoever, and just say something random.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #246 - November 03, 2011, 07:02 PM

wtf are you on about?
     Reply #247 - November 03, 2011, 07:12 PM

Run for the hills

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #248 - November 03, 2011, 07:19 PM

Don't mind abood, he's just bein a bitch

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #249 - November 03, 2011, 11:22 PM

This thread is becoming a waste of space, and will be heading for the Rant Arena if the tone doesn't improve.

Everyone: please lay off the silly personal attacks and insults in this thread.

Mandragoras: just to be clear, this does include things like "Qoranic animals", etc. If you walk up to someone and start telling them their friends and family are sub-human animals, you shouldn't be all that surprised when they give you the finger.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #250 - November 04, 2011, 12:16 AM

da finga

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #251 - November 04, 2011, 07:08 AM

Muslim

Isn't it those who call THEMSELVES "Muslim" who are doing the "labelling"? This is their CORE IDENTITY. What is the other 95% of their identity you are referring to above?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #252 - November 04, 2011, 07:12 AM

Quote from: post human
    Yes, there are Nazis in every European country too. The culture in all of them, is not Nazi.

You mean the "culture" of all NAZIS in Europe is not Nazi?

Fundamentalism doesn't really apply to Islam,  someone who prays 5 times a day and fasts is technically a fundamentalist, but it's original CHRISTIAN meaning is someone who is like, opposed to secular laws or something. Or uses it in politics.

And what conclusion should be drawn from this?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #253 - November 04, 2011, 07:19 AM

Quote from: posthuman
    Because Europeans being proud of their race, leads to shit stuff. Black people being proud of their race is good in America. Retarded in Africa.

Who has said anything about "Race Pride"? You and too many other people here are too eager to read race supremacist, xenophobic sentiments into what are perfectly innocuous statements. JC, in the link I posted above, made a distinction between "native" Canadians and "immigrants". Do you accept his distinction as a valid one?

Reply #254 - November 04, 2011, 07:27 AM

sigh, the desperate plea for help.  Send a flare up. SOS!

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #255 - November 04, 2011, 07:28 AM

Quote from: Jesus Christ
    I hate that so much. "Taking pride" in shit you never did is such rubbish. And it's always useless dipshits who are playing the ethnic pride card - brown, white or black.

Isn't accusing people of "racism" when you are unable or unwilling to address the issues they raise a tad "playing the ethnic card"? Remember, I was having the "racist" slur chucked at me long before I ever used the word "native" without any racist intent whatsoever.

Reply #256 - November 04, 2011, 07:29 AM

sigh, the desperate plea for help.  Send a flare up. SOS!

Care to explain in plain english what you are chuntering on about?

Reply #257 - November 04, 2011, 07:31 AM

People that claim to defend the "native" culture and who have an aversion to immigrants and who resort to stereotyping, holistic determination of race, ethnicity, and religion and ignore understanding nuance are generally , but not always bigots and racists who decry their dominate status being eroded by "undesirables".  It's boring, trite, and overplayed.  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #258 - November 04, 2011, 07:32 AM

Quote from: osmanthus
    Mandragoras: just to be clear, this does include things like "Qoranic animals", etc. If you walk up to someone and start telling them their friends and family are sub-human animals, you shouldn't be all that surprised when they give you the finger.

I have never used such terminology. Hasn't stopped me from being subject to the same sort of tactics since I have been active here.

Reply #259 - November 04, 2011, 07:35 AM

People that claim to defend the "native" culture and who have an aversion to immigrants and who resort to stereotyping, holistic determination of race, ethnicity, and religion and ignore understanding nuance are generally , but not always bigots and racists who decry their dominate status being eroded by "undesirables".  It's boring, trite, and overplayed.  

Btw least any butt hurt person thinks this only applies to them.  It applies to Islamists as well.  They resort to the exact same thing, except they feel they aren't getting their just dues as god's chosen guardians of mankind ( read dominate status).  

Reply #260 - November 04, 2011, 07:36 AM

Quote from: deusvult
    People that claim to defend the "native" culture and who have an aversion to immigrants

I have no aversion to immigrants per se and you have no evidence that Madrigoras does.

and who resort to stereotyping, holistic determination of race, ethnicity, and religion

Give some examples of this being done by myself or anyone else.

without understanding nuance are generally

What "nuances" are these exactly?

but not always bigots and racists who decry their dominate status being eroded by "undesirables"

You think native Europeans' "dominant status" is being eroded? By whom exactly?

Reply #261 - November 04, 2011, 07:39 AM

By da brown people of course.  Course, uncouth, ignorant buffoons who think they can tell us Europeans what to do. Things like "don't bomb our country" or "all people are created equal" or "there are systematic injustices in the political and legal system set up by those in power" Tomfoolery I tell you, tomfoolery.  

Quoranic animals, a good Muslim is a bad human being, no such thing as a moderate Muslim... Anjem Choudary  would be perfectly at home sipping tea after an eventful romp at night with people who profess such things.  More equal bed partners for angry sex Allah himself could not create .  

Btw I congratulate DH on choosing a non-black face avatar.  A difficult choice was made and I can understand sacrificing one's love of black face for a more palatable avatar. 

Reply #262 - November 04, 2011, 08:00 AM

He's still being sly and sneaky with his current choice. Look it up. Wink

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #263 - November 04, 2011, 10:41 AM

This thread is becoming a waste of space, and will be heading for the Rant Arena if the tone doesn't improve.

Everyone: please lay off the silly personal attacks and insults in this thread.

Can at least refer to Mo as a quoranic animal? He was the one who created the quoran, and I consider him a sub-human defective animal.
     Reply #264 - November 04, 2011, 10:49 AM

By da brown people of course.  Course, uncouth, ignorant buffoons who think they can tell us Europeans what to do. Things like "don't bomb our country" or "all people are created equal" or "there are systematic injustices in the political and legal system set up by those in power" Tomfoolery I tell you, tomfoolery.  

Quoranic animals, a good Muslim is a bad human being, no such thing as a moderate Muslim... Anjem Choudary  would be perfectly at home sipping tea after an eventful romp at night with people who profess such things.  More equal bed partners for angry sex Allah himself could not create .  

Btw I congratulate DH on choosing a non-black face avatar.  A difficult choice was made and I can understand sacrificing one's love of black face for a more palatable avatar. 

If anybody can clarify this please. Is a good muslim the one that carries out the laws given by Allah? Like the 100 lashes for sex outside marriage, or chop the hand of the thief, or crucify and chop limbs of who goes against Allah and his messenger?
     Reply #265 - November 04, 2011, 10:54 AM

I have no aversion to immigrants per se and you have no evidence that Madrigoras does.

What "nuances" are these exactly?

In fact I said in a previous message that I don't mind people from other cultures like hindu, buddist or sikhs etc etc. They don't try to change the value system because their god hates christians, jews, polytheist  or the kuffar in general. I have a problem with that religion called islam and with however thinks it has to delete our values system and implement the filthy sharia.
     Reply #266 - November 04, 2011, 01:26 PM

S. Asian muslims have culture very similar to that of Hindus....
     Reply #267 - November 04, 2011, 01:50 PM

He's still being sly and sneaky with his current choice. Look it up. Wink

I guess I just don't have the energy to unravel bigotry when people put so much effort into it.

Reply #268 - November 04, 2011, 02:30 PM

S. Asian muslims have culture very similar to that of Hindus....

I repeat:
    They don't try to change the value system because their god hates christians, jews, polytheist  or the kuffar in general. I have a problem with that religion called islam and with however thinks it has to delete our values system and implement the filthy sharia.
     Reply #269 - November 04, 2011, 02:40 PM

Africans invented white people.

Africans invented white people? Where is the trademark? Where are the copyrights? Are they GOD yes? Have we found him/her??? Cheesy
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »