Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
October 04, 2024, 01:18 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
October 03, 2024, 12:57 PM

New Britain
October 02, 2024, 07:07 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 29, 2024, 07:32 AM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Deadly attack on office of French magazine Charlie Hebdo

(Read 85208 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Deadly attack on office of French magazine Charlie Hebdo
     Reply #150 - January 09, 2015, 01:22 AM

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe (Charlie Hebdo cartoonist). Looks like they were a bit hypocritical as well- anti-islamic cartoons OK, anti-zionist cartoons JAIL TIME freedom of speech  Cheesy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/4351672/French-cartoonist-Sine-on-trial-on-charges-of-anti-Semitism-over-Sarkozy-jibe.html

Equating suing someone in the court of law to taking out weapon to spew bullets is very ridiculous. I am sure people can sue those Charlie Hebdo cartoonists too. If I remember correctly, the cartoonists themselves acknowledged that you have the right to sue them.
     Reply #151 - January 09, 2015, 01:31 AM

Medhi Hasan posted a related article.

His followers' comments on Facebook don't disappoint  Undecided

https://www.facebook.com/MrMehdiHasan/posts/1527256680860914

Jesus CHrist!

One asshole thinks it's a conpiracy because a fellow Muslim was killed and the guys had masks on!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #152 - January 09, 2015, 01:32 AM

Jesus CHrist!

One asshole thinks it's a conpiracy because a fellow Muslim was killed and the guys had masks on!

Gahhhhhhhh!
     Reply #153 - January 09, 2015, 01:33 AM

Equating suing someone in the court of law to taking out weapon to spew bullets is very ridiculous. I am sure people can sue those Charlie Hebdo cartoonists too. If I remember correctly, the cartoonists themselves acknowledged that you have the right to sue them.

they were sued by Catholics about 11 times and Muslims once I read.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #154 - January 09, 2015, 01:36 AM

One of the men killed was a sub-editor called Mustapha who was from Algeria, an orphan as a kid and worked his way up and educated himself and made it as an editor for Charlie Hebdo

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #155 - January 09, 2015, 01:43 AM

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe (Charlie Hebdo cartoonist). Looks like they were a bit hypocritical as well- anti-islamic cartoons OK, anti-zionist cartoons JAIL TIME freedom of speech  Cheesy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/4351672/French-cartoonist-Sine-on-trial-on-charges-of-anti-Semitism-over-Sarkozy-jibe.html

You should get your facts straight before posting. He wasn't "jailed" and in fact "won a 40,000-euro court judgment against his former publisher for wrongful termination."

Plus as others have mentioned the magazine has often been sued by many different religious groups.

And are you seriously equating suing in court to murder?
     Reply #156 - January 09, 2015, 01:49 AM

Tom Holland weighs in:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30714702

Abu Ali fuck that bozo. Not worth ur time!

Pudiyawan!!!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #157 - January 09, 2015, 02:57 AM

What do you guys think about this analysis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCES82xfgdw

Have you heard the good news? There is no God!
     Reply #158 - January 09, 2015, 03:27 AM

Charlie Hebdo: killer fu in Yemen con Al Qaida

Uno dei due fratelli accusati dell’attacco contro Charlie Hebdo, si sarebbe recato nello Yemen nel 2005 – e poi in Iraq nel 2008 – prima di rientrare in Francia e finire sotto processo. Lo ha detto alla Cnn il ministro degli Esteri della Giustizia francese. Si tratterebbe di Said Kouachi, ora ricercato con il fratello Cherif. Secondo i media Usa, proprio nello Yemen, Said sarebbe stato in seguito, nel 2011, addestrato dall’Aqap, il ramo di al Qaida nella Penisola arabica.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #159 - January 09, 2015, 08:55 AM

There may be a hostage situation now.  Cry Cry

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30740115
     Reply #160 - January 09, 2015, 10:21 AM

hmm, yep, placing aside that this may be a "lone wolf attack",  there is also a chance that Isis are behind this, trying to stir up trouble with the far right groups of europe, alienate muslim communites in the long term, leading to future civil wars, fulfilling their romanticised Islamic prophecy (which would never happen anyway ! ), or we could also look at this from a conspiracy theorist perspective that would claim that the far right groups are behind these attacks, it was discussed on tv a couple days before the shootings that france are considering deporting a large portion of immigrant muslims in the near future, sounds a bit like a replay of the jewish problem 60+ years ago.    (I'm just thinking aloud)
     Reply #161 - January 09, 2015, 11:19 AM

I think it's spot on!!
     Reply #162 - January 09, 2015, 12:16 PM

hmm, yep, placing aside that this may be a "lone wolf attack",  there is also a chance that Isis are behind this, trying to stir up trouble with the far right groups of europe, alienate muslim communites in the long term, leading to future civil wars, fulfilling their romanticised Islamic prophecy (which would never happen anyway ! ), or we could also look at this from a conspiracy theorist perspective that would claim that the far right groups are behind these attacks, it was discussed on tv a couple days before the shootings that france are considering deporting a large portion of immigrant muslims in the near future, sounds a bit like a replay of the jewish problem 60+ years ago.    (I'm just thinking aloud)

The attackers said they were from Al-Qaeda in Yemen when they hijacked a car according to sources. IS has condoned the attack though.

Also France is the major country in Western Europe where the indigenous population has the highest score of trust of their fellow Musilm countrymen - higher than the UK - as referenced by Tehmina Kazi in her article I linked in this thread.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #163 - January 09, 2015, 12:22 PM

^ yep, i think it is spot on, but there are no good guys in this, except the moderates getting caught inbetween, the muslims are playing into the hands of far right europe, deliberate action though, both want a strong reaction, irony is they both share similar(ish) ideologies.
     Reply #164 - January 09, 2015, 12:26 PM

The attackers said they were from Al-Qaeda in Yemen when they hijacked a car according to sources. IS has condoned the attack though.

Also France is the major country in Western Europe where the indigenous population has the highest score of trust of their fellow Musilm countrymen - higher than the UK - as referenced by Tehmina Kazi in her article I linked in this thread.

Ah yep, thanks for correcting me i put that before switching on the news.

I just overheard a discussion on tv a couple days ago that either the current french gov or the far right politcal party want to deport large groups of muslim immigrants in the near future, i will find the source.
     Reply #165 - January 09, 2015, 12:31 PM

Oh apparently there is a new shooting incident in paris, involving a hostage who is jewish  : (
     Reply #166 - January 09, 2015, 01:38 PM

'Second hostage situation' as shooting heard in eastern Paris kosher grocery

A second hostage situation was underway in France on Friday as a gunman linked to the killing of a policewoman a day earlier reportedly took five hostages at a grocery in eastern Paris.

Shooting was heard and one person reported wounded at the kosher grocery in the eastern suburb, which is known for its large Jewish community, early on Friday afternoon.

The hostage taker was reportedly carrying two Kalashnikovs. A woman and child were thought to be among the hostages.

Le Monde newspaper reported that the shooter was thought to be the same man who killed policewoman Clarissa Jean-Philippe in the Montrouge area of southern Paris on Thursday morning.

Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #167 - January 09, 2015, 01:56 PM

After Charlie Hebdo: Armed man kills two hostages in Paris Jewish shop

PARIS: At least two people have been killed when a gunman opened fire at a kosher grocery store in eastern Paris on Friday and took at least five people hostage, sources told AFP. The Guardian reported that employees and clients are trapped in the basement of the store. The BBC reported that the store is a Jewish shop.

The gunman was suspected of being the same man who killed a policewoman in southern Paris on Thursday, who is thought to have links to the assailants who stormed satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday.

Yes Jewish Shop ....  yes jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmxR6jYR6pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8

hmm that news lady is rolling her eyes as if she is having orgasm  when she says "Allah  willing"  014 mts.....

Fools as  TV  anchors..

Reply #168 - January 09, 2015, 02:38 PM

BBC have revised their "No depictions of Mohammed" guidance.

https://twitter.com/bbcpress/status/553555657837015040

Reply #169 - January 09, 2015, 02:46 PM

Jyllands-Posten - the news paper that published the original Muhammad cartoons - was the only major Danish news paper that did not publish Muhammad cartoons from Charlie Hebdo yesterday...

"We have lived with the fear of a terrorist attack for nine years, and yes, that is the explanation why we do not reprint the cartoons, whether it be our own or Charlie Hebdo's," Jyllands-Posten said. "We are also aware that we therefore bow to violence and intimidation."

Interestingly enough they would be the best equipped to do it. Their office is like Fort Knox.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11334891/Charlie-Hebdo-attack-Jyllands-Posten-will-not-print-Prophet-Mohammad-cartoons.html

3 of the 10 left on the Al-Qaeda public death list works or have worked for Jyllands-Posten.

Reply #170 - January 09, 2015, 03:02 PM

BBC have revised their "No depictions of Mohammed" guidance.

well the fools at BBC do not know  that  "THERE WAS NO MUHAMMAD IN ISLAM" the only Prophet of Islam Pictures we have is from is pictures that are painted by TURKEYS AND MONEYS

The Prophet Mohammed in a Mosque. Turkey, 16th century, painting on paper.  The artist depicted Mohammed in very long sleeves so as to avoid showing his hands, though his neck and hints of his features are visible.

This is a miniature from Siyer-i Nebi, a Turkish religious biography of Mohammed completed in 1388 and later lavishly illustrated with 814 miniatures under the reign of Ottoman ruler Murad III, being completed in 1595. Many of the miniatures depict Mohammed, and this particular one shows Ali bin Abu Taleb beheading Nasr bin al-Hareth in the presence of Mohammed and his companions.

Mohammed Splits the Moon. Illustration taken from a "Falnameh," a sixteenth century Persian book of prophesies

Newly born Mohammed in his mother's arms being shown to his grandfather and Meccans. From a Turkish book illustration

Persian miniature from the mid-1500s depicting Mohammed ascending to Paradise astride the miraculous horse Buraq, surrounded by angels. In Islamic lore, this event is called the "Miraj," or the Night Journey

Mohammed at the Kaaba, supervising the removal of pagan idols, including Hubal, the chief diety of Mecca prior to Mohammed's introduction of Islam.

The Angel Gabriel cleansing Mohammed's heart of impurities in preparation for his ascent to heaven, while the other angels watch. From the 16th-century manuscript The Progress of the Prophet, from Turkey.

Stupid fools scribbled something  some 1000 years ago, write nonsense around silly stories,   brain wash  brainless fools .. And in 21st century brutal rogues of Islam Murdering people on streets

Reply #171 - January 09, 2015, 04:24 PM

2 gunmen in printworks have apparently been killed in the past 30 minutes.
     Reply #172 - January 09, 2015, 04:27 PM

Wtf is going on!!?? finmad

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #173 - January 09, 2015, 04:29 PM

Hostage alive from printworks, many freed from Jewish s-market.
     Reply #174 - January 09, 2015, 04:42 PM

Just one siege left?

Hi
     Reply #175 - January 09, 2015, 04:44 PM

No, they went in to both at the same time Musivore so they could not communicate. S-market man said that he would only negotiate when printworks/hebdo guys were freed.
     Reply #176 - January 09, 2015, 04:46 PM

Think it's over now, all gunmen killed except the girl i think so, all hostages survived..   apparently the UK is next and ours they said will be on a much larger scale  :/
     Reply #177 - January 09, 2015, 04:47 PM

Good luck UK. Jeez, what a time to be alive!
     Reply #178 - January 09, 2015, 04:48 PM

Cry

Hi
     Reply #179 - January 09, 2015, 04:49 PM

^
    Phew, then there is some good news, still I would prefer to have seen those terrorists taken alive tried and given life sentences not they martydom the so dearly craved.

This is all very worrying, I'm of the view like many others that things are only going to get worse and for a long time before they get better. How long until the next attrocity, next month, next week, tomorrow, that said it's still miniscule in comparison to the scale of the sh*t going down across Africa and the Middle East.

I can't help but wonder will people look back in a thousand years from now(assuming our species is still around) and view the 21st century as the century of the rise/great Islamist terror threat or more optimistically the century the world stood up to and defeated this Islamist terror ideology?
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »