Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
October 04, 2024, 01:18 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
October 03, 2024, 12:57 PM

New Britain
October 02, 2024, 07:07 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
September 29, 2024, 07:32 AM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
September 15, 2024, 09:35 PM

Tariq Ramadan Accused of ...
September 11, 2024, 01:37 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
September 11, 2024, 01:01 PM

France Muslims were in d...
September 05, 2024, 03:21 PM

What's happened to the fo...
September 05, 2024, 12:00 PM

German nationalist party ...
September 04, 2024, 03:54 PM

Gaza assault
by zeca
August 25, 2024, 11:52 AM

The origins of Judaism
by zeca
August 18, 2024, 01:03 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets

(Read 53866 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The heart of the EDL army is online, not on the streets
     Reply #90 - November 03, 2011, 01:40 AM

Yes that is true, i'm xenophobic and eat children for dinner.
    From fighting racism and discrimination we have gone to impose a gagging order on indigenous. Free of speech is a luxury only for a few these days. You win. And islam wins of course.

Reply #91 - November 03, 2011, 02:12 AM

Oh come on "indigenous" there is no such thing as "indigenous", no human being is indigenous, we are nomadic creature, trying to take the concept of being indigenous literally doesn't work. I have lived in several different countries and brought up in several different cultures, most of which were not my parents culture. There is no original person to any country, we're all monkeys from Africa. The land belongs to no one, culture is never static, it is always evolving. Your sure as hell lucky the first humans were not English, or every race and every person would simply be 'returning home' when coming over here.

The reason why the "indigenous" feel compromised or attacked, is because there is no such thing as "indigenous" in modern reality. Indigenous is a term used to refer to a narrative usually in the telling of a historical context, it's a figure of speech rather than a reality. Everyone becomes indigenous at some point. The reason why you feel attacked is because you are identifying with something that does not exist.

Freedom of Speech is in every country. Freedom from consequence is not possible in any country.

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #92 - November 03, 2011, 04:12 AM

Yes that is true, i'm xenophobic and eat children for dinner.
    From fighting racism and discrimination we have gone to impose a gagging order on indigenous. Free of speech is a luxury only for a few these days. You win. And islam wins of course.

Could you please give any specific examples of this.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #93 - November 03, 2011, 07:59 AM

Why do people complain about their freedom of speech in a manner which automatically debunks their complaint?

"You can't say nigger anymore!"
     Roll Eyes

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #94 - November 03, 2011, 09:38 AM

Oh come on "indigenous" there is no such thing as "indigenous", no human being is indigenous, we are nomadic creature, trying to take the concept of being indigenous literally doesn't work. I have lived in several different countries and brought up in several different cultures, most of which were not my parents culture. There is no original person to any country, we're all monkeys from Africa. The land belongs to no one, culture is never static, it is always evolving. Your sure as hell lucky the first humans were not English, or every race and every person would simply be 'returning home' when coming over here.

The reason why the "indigenous" feel compromised or attacked, is because there is no such thing as "indigenous" in modern reality. Indigenous is a term used to refer to a narrative usually in the telling of a historical context, it's a figure of speech rather than a reality. Everyone becomes indigenous at some point. The reason why you feel attacked is because you are identifying with something that does not exist.

Freedom of Speech is in every country. Freedom from consequence is not possible in any country.

Say that to, for example, the millions of hindus killed by arab? muslims when islam arrived to the Indostan peninsula.
     Reply #95 - November 03, 2011, 09:41 AM

Could you please give any specific examples of this.

If you don't like islam for obvious reasons, you are very cleverly labelled by the PC police islamophobic. What about the term "indigenousphobic"?
     Reply #96 - November 03, 2011, 09:55 AM

There's an English guy on YouTube, Coughlan616, he made a few videos making fun of the EDL, criticising them, he's an atheist liberal. He sent his hate mail to DasAmericanAtheist, to read out and make a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkL7lIDlmw&feature=channel_video_title

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #97 - November 03, 2011, 10:01 AM

The sequel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCxMPzmp1B4&feature=relmfu

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #98 - November 03, 2011, 10:10 AM

If you don't like islam for obvious reasons, you are very cleverly labelled by the PC police islamophobic. What about the term "indigenousphobic"?

Show me a video like this, directed at the indigenous people of England, then I will take seriously what appears to be you being butthurt about nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR6Rj6P_WPY&feature=channel_video_title

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #99 - November 03, 2011, 10:18 AM

Say that to, for example, the millions of hindus killed by arab? muslims when islam arrived to the Indostan peninsula.

I happily would...I mean if I could explain it to them (will probably half to learn their language). Infact, in Hindu philosophy one is taught about not identifying with a identity for identifying is a veil to God (see Advaita Vedenta).

The reason why I would be okay with saying that is because I am not saying they don't belong there or should leave, I am literally saying that there is no such thing as "original" person to the land. What you would tell the arabs is, no land belongs to any human, all land belongs to Allah. They would happily agree.

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #100 - November 03, 2011, 10:19 AM

Islamophobia isn't illegal. Obviously. The BNP would not be allowed to exist if Islamophobia was illegal. However if it's too much so as to cause or inspire violence to civilians, then it becomes illegal. Like...Islam4UK.

Go and tell the former Islam4UK that the police are on their side.

Islam4UK issued a statement saying, "Today's ban is another nail in the coffin of capitalism and another sign of the revival of Islam and Muslims." They restated their goal: "Therefore, we will one day liberate our land from occupation and implement the Shariah not just in Muslim countries but also right here in Great Britain. This is something that we believe in, live by and hope that in our lifetime we will witness". In a further statement, issued on the same day via their website, they stated that "Islam4UK has been contacted by authorities to (force) shut down its operations, we stress this domain name will no longer be used by us, but the struggle for Khilafah will continue regardless of what the disbelievers plot against the Muslims. It is the duty of all Muslims to rise up and call for the Khilafah wherever they may be"

People with huge unwarranted egos, think it's all to do with them. Whether the retard known as Anjem Choudhary, or the retard known as Mandragoras.

I say retard in a loving, respectful, multicultural and PC way, so as not to offend the mentally challenged. I want to live in a country where retards are free to express themselves and live alongside the other non-retarded people, because tolerance is what matters. Afro

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #101 - November 03, 2011, 10:20 AM

"not identifying with a identity" *facepalm* modifying has been turned off....but you know what i mean

Reply #102 - November 03, 2011, 10:21 AM

Indeed. Ignoring the possibility that saying anything to the dead is largely a futile exercise, I have a question.

Should Britain, France, Spain, Portugal and Holland (and let's not forget plucky little Belgium) be damned in perpetuity for those indigenous peoples who were killed in the more recent colonial wars of the 18th-20th Centuries?

In fact, shouldn't we skip the middleman and, in the interests of fairness, blame Western civilisation for their deaths? They were bringing Western civilization, after all.

Reply #103 - November 03, 2011, 10:35 AM

I think 'blame' is a poor word.

'Responsibility' is better. It has the cause and solution implied in the word. Those responsible for a problem, are responsible for correcting it. As such, no one alive today is responsible for anything before they were alive. So speaking of responsibility is nonsensical when it comes to history.

For example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6668695.stm

Hindu extremists are responsible for this act of terror, you know.......that thing only Muslims do today.

If you want to blame Muslims today historically for anything, then be fair, and blame Muslims for the Taj Mahal too.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #104 - November 03, 2011, 10:41 AM

Say that to, for example, the millions of hindus killed by arab? muslims when islam arrived to the Indostan peninsula

What you are saying is irrelevant to the point that talk of indigenous people is fallacious.

Who are the indigenous British? The Normans from France? The Vikings from Scandinavia? The Angles & Saxons from Germany? The Celts from mainland Europe and further afield? The Beaker People also from other parts of the globe? The earliest homo sapiens who came here from Africa?  (and of course all these people came from elsewhere - or in the case of homo sapiens from Africa evolved from others)

There is no-one who is not ethnically mixed with ancestors - recent or distant - from 'foreign' places.

As for indigenous culture - are we talking the animist cultures of the cave men? The pagan culture of the Celts? The Pagan cultures of the Anglo Saxons and Vikings? Or the Christian culture that killed and slaughtered its way to the hearts of the pagan people it came across?

Here's the reality:

The indigenous people of UK and Europe are the people who live their and call it their home - whether fairly recent arrivals or more distant.

The culture of UK and Europe is the culture of those people - diverse as it is.

You can like it or lump it - either way it's a reality.
     Reply #105 - November 03, 2011, 10:53 AM

The only difference between now and what has always been the case (immigration, cultural evolution) is that we have air travel and cars. It, like everything else, is done faster.

Complaining about it is like complaining that the anticipation factor is ruined because of broadband. Bring back 56k! I remember having to leave my computer on overnight for a 20 minute episode of South Park.

We may indeed get films now in 5 minutes, it may indeed ruin the anticipation. But along with it, comes a whole range of other possibilities, like Skype, real-time online gaming, and the whole web 2.0, wifi. Our culture changes every year, iPhones change our culture, Skype changes the way we communicate, Facebook how we organize.

Multiculturalism doesn't really exist, because monoculturalism doesn't exist. In North Korea, it perhaps does. Lovely place too.

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #106 - November 03, 2011, 11:04 AM

YES I am VERY touchy about this subject and for good reason!

We at CEMB want to make it absolutely 100% clear that anyone who even slightly sympathises with the beliefs (if not the methods) of scum like this are our ENEMY and not our allies:

Reply #107 - November 03, 2011, 11:17 AM

Mandragoras my daughter is a "Quranic animal" as you put it. But she is no animal. She is the most sweet, cultured, intelligent, loving and wonderful human being.

More than I can say for you from your posts.
     Reply #108 - November 03, 2011, 11:20 AM

I think 'blame' is a poor word.

'Responsibility' is better. It has the cause and solution implied in the word. Those responsible for a problem, are responsible for correcting it. As such, no one alive today is responsible for anything before they were alive. So speaking of responsibility is nonsensical when it comes to history.

Which was rather my point - I'm curious to see how far Mandy's loyalty to his shibboleths of choice will take him.
     Reply #109 - November 03, 2011, 11:21 AM

Islamophobia isn't illegal. Obviously. The BNP would not be allowed to exist if Islamophobia was illegal. However if it's too much so as to cause or inspire violence to civilians, then it becomes illegal. Like...Islam4UK.

Go and tell the former Islam4UK that the police are on their side.

Islam4UK issued a statement saying, "Today's ban is another nail in the coffin of capitalism and another sign of the revival of Islam and Muslims." They restated their goal: "Therefore, we will one day liberate our land from occupation and implement the Shariah not just in Muslim countries but also right here in Great Britain. This is something that we believe in, live by and hope that in our lifetime we will witness". In a further statement, issued on the same day via their website, they stated that "Islam4UK has been contacted by authorities to (force) shut down its operations, we stress this domain name will no longer be used by us, but the struggle for Khilafah will continue regardless of what the disbelievers plot against the Muslims. It is the duty of all Muslims to rise up and call for the Khilafah wherever they may be"

People with huge unwarranted egos, think it's all to do with them. Whether the retard known as Anjem Choudhary, or the retard known as Mandragoras.

I say retard in a loving, respectful, multicultural and PC way, so as not to offend the mentally challenged. I want to live in a country where retards are free to express themselves and live alongside the other non-retarded people, because tolerance is what matters. Afro

hhehehehhe comparing me with that Anjem Choudhary. You are very very sensitive to compare me with such individual. And now AbuAli talking about that man from Norway.
     Rembember what islam is about please, before talking such non sense.
     Reply #110 - November 03, 2011, 11:24 AM

Mandragoras my daughter is a "Quranic animal" as you put it. But she is no animal. She is the most sweet, cultured, intelligent, loving and wonderful human being.

If she is the most sweet, cultured, intelligent, loving and wonderful human she can not be a quoranic animal. Sorry that is a contradiction. Are you sure you are ex muslim?
     Reply #111 - November 03, 2011, 11:27 AM

I'm curious to see how far Mandy's loyalty to his shibboleths of choice will take him.

Are you sure you are ex muslim?

Well, that didn't take long.
     Reply #112 - November 03, 2011, 11:32 AM

I can see you are taking what I say as personal, try to see the point of view of somebody who has not been a muslim, don't have muslim family but hey, is kuffar and the fuel of the hell for true muslims. Less that shit in true islam, maybe a future sex slave for a quoranic animal if there is a war? All the males in my family would be slayed with the blessings of Ala....living as second class citizen under the hands of true islam...sorry I don't like it, I'm not masochistic.
     Reply #113 - November 03, 2011, 11:32 AM

If she is the most sweet, cultured, intelligent, loving and wonderful human she can not be a quoranic animal. Sorry that is a contradiction.

And there you have it!

"A good Muslim cannot be a good human being!"

Are you sure you are ex muslim?

No, I'm practising Taqiyya. I'm part of a secret Jihadi Army that seeks to infiltrate the west by pretending to be ex-Muslim.

I can see you are too clever for me.

But please don't tell anyone, ok?
     Reply #114 - November 03, 2011, 11:33 AM

Oh by the way I am a woman.
     Reply #115 - November 03, 2011, 11:34 AM

quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal quoranic animal

You bet I take it personally!
     Reply #116 - November 03, 2011, 11:35 AM

no youre not, youre a pig.
     Reply #117 - November 03, 2011, 11:37 AM

I can see you are taking what I say as personal, try to see the point of view of somebody who has not been a muslim, don't have muslim family but hey, is kuffar and the fuel of the hell for true muslims. Less that shit in true islam, maybe a future sex slave for a quoranic animal if there is a war? All the males in my family would be slayed with the blessings of Ala....living as second class citizen under the hands of true islam...sorry I don't like it, I'm not masochistic.

Makes sense, we, all of whom, have been Muslims, and are now ex-Muslims, should listen to your understanding of what Muslims and Islam is, someone who has nothing to do with it.

Be back later, I'm going to the Church to learn about evolution!

Before Jesus was, I AM.
     Reply #118 - November 03, 2011, 11:39 AM

And there you have it!

"A good Muslim cannot be a good human being!"

No, I'm practising Taqiyya. I'm part of a secret Jihadi Army that seeks to infiltrate the west by pretending to be ex-Muslim.

I can see you are too clever for me.

But please don't tell anyone, ok?

A good muslim can not be a good human being?

Well I answered in the post just a minute ago. Human rights as we know them in this part of the world are not respected in islam. I'm astonish I have to say this to you. Confusing the terms muslim and islam. And no, if you beleive what it says in the quoran and hadiths is fine and correct no you are not a good human being.
     Reply #119 - November 03, 2011, 11:41 AM

Makes sense, we, all of whom, have been Muslims, and are now ex-Muslims, should listen to your understanding of what Muslims and Islam is, someone who has nothing to do with it.

Be back later, I'm going to the Church to learn about evolution!

Wow that is the typical response from a muslim to a non muslim. You can not understand what islam is about, you are a kaffiirrr Cheesy
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »